West Central Railway has invited online application for 570 Apprentice post. Check here online application procedure, eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection process, Application fee etc…
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020:- the West Central Railway has recently announced the recruitment notification for apprenticeship training. A total of 570 posts are notified under West Central Railway recruitment for various triads such as electrician, wireman, welder, fitter, computer operator and programming assistant, painter, carpainter, machinist, stenographer, AC mechanic, electronic mechanic, cable jointer, mason, black smith, diesel mechanic, architectural, draughtsman civil and secretarial assistant.
Here we are listing all the required details regards West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 such as WCR Recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria, Age limit, education qualification, application process, application fee, important dates, important links etc…
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 application is invited through online mode. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online from their official websites of MP online @mponline.gov.in from 15th February 2020 to 15th March 2020.
Table of Contents
- 1 West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 details
- 2 West Central Railway Apprentice Posts 2020 Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for West Central Railway Apprentice Posts 2020
- 4 How to apply for West Central Railway Apprentice Posts 2020
- 5 Important Dates
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 details
Name of Organization – West Central Railway
Name of Posts – various Apprentice posts
Total Number of Posts – 570 posts
Starting date of online application – 15th February 2020
Official website – mponline.gov.in
West Central Railway Apprentice Posts 2020 Details
Total Posts 570
Fitter – 116 posts
Welder (GAS & Electric) – 34 posts
Electrician – 138 Posts
COPA – 52 Posts
Painter – 23 Posts
Surveyor – 08 Posts
Carpenter – 28 posts
AC Mechanic – 10 Posts
Machinist – 10 posts
Stenographer English – 3 Posts
Stenographer Hindi – 03 posts
Electronic Mechanic – 15 Posts
Cable Jointer – 02 Posts
Diesel Mechanic – 30 Posts
Mason – 26 Posts
Black Smith – 16 Posts
Secretarial Assistant English – 04 posts
Draughtsman Civil – 10 posts
Architectural Assistant – 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for West Central Railway Apprentice Posts 2020
10th OR its Equivalent (in 10+2 System) with Minimum 50% marks and ITI in fitter trade (Affiliated to NCVT/SCVT)
15 year to 24 years
The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the % Age marks obtained by the candidates in 10th Class.
How to apply for West Central Railway Apprentice Posts 2020
All eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through MO online official website @mponline.gov.in from 15th February 2020 to 15th March 2020. Follow below steps to apply online for WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Log on to MP Online official Website @mponline.gov.in
- Find the recruitment link and click on it
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it (Adv No.01 / 2019-20)
- Click on online apply for WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 and fill all the details correctly.
- Fill mobile number and E-Mail ID correctly because all further information will be sent to you by mobile number or email.
- After filling all the details click on submit and take the print out for future use.
Start Online Application – 15th February 2020
Closing date of Online Application – 15th March 2020
West Central Railway Apprentice recruitment notification 2020