West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, Kolkata issues WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification. The state government board invites eligible candidates to apply for 2520 Medical Officer Posts in various departments. WBHRB GDMO Online Application Form can be filled by 20-02-2021. Interested candidates can apply for General Duty Medical Officer using the details given here.
About WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
The state health recruitment board has circulated another job notification regarding WBHRB Medical Officer 2520 Posts. The panel will fill these vacancies under the West Bengal Health Service (Basic Grade) Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of West Bengal. Candidates can check detailed advertisements related to GDMO and Medical Officer (Specialist) vacancies. Moreover, details related to eligibility and application mode are described in the following segments.
WBHRB GDMO Recruitment Apply Online 2520 GDMO Posts
As per the latest news, the WBHRB GDMO Recruitment Application and Registration process have begun. The final date to submit the complete application for GDMO and Medical Officer (Specialist) posts is 20th February 2021 (Saturday). All the hopefuls need to look at WBHRB Medical Officer 2520 Vacancy details and break up before applying. Check Also : WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 6114 Posts
|News Type||WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Recruiting Body||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, Kolkata, WB health Services, Directorate of health Service, health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal|
|Posts Vacant||General Duty Medical Officers & Medical Officer (Specialist)|
|WBHRB GDMO Application Last Date||20.02.2021 (Saturday) Before 8 pm|
WBHRB Medical Officer 2520 Vacancy Details
- Medical Officer (Specialist) – 1313 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officers – 1207 Posts
Eligibility Criteria and Other Conditions
Medical Officer (Specialist)
- Candidates should have knowledge of Bengali and English languages.
- Aspirants must have acquired an MBBS degree included in the 1st OR 2nd Schedule OR Part-II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102of 1956) with Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Specialty.
- Applicants must have also registered as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India.
General Duty Medical Officer (G.D.M.O.)
- Ability to speak, write, and read Bengali language.
- Applicants need to acquire Medical qualifications included in the 1st or 2nd Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 )
- Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council is mandatory.
Note: Check detailed notice for full educational qualifications.
- Age should not exceed 36 Years as on 01-01-2021 for ordinary Medical Graduates, and 40 Years for Post Graduate qualified applicants.
- The upper age limit is further relaxable (2-years) for otherwise well qualified and experienced candidates.
Medical Officer (Specialist)
- For MO Specialist posts, the upper age limit should not exceed 40 Years as on 01-01-2021
- The upper age is relaxable for 2 years for otherwise well qualified and experienced candidates.
Note: The rest of the age limit rules apply for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen as per state Government orders.
Application fee is Rs. 210/- for all categories.
Payment Mode: Fee is payable via net banking in banks which are participating in GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal at the Government Receipt Head of Account: ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of academic/professional record, experience, and higher educational qualification.
- Final interview will be conducted for shortlisted applicants.
GDMO: Pay Matrix Level-16 (PB-4A of Rs. 15,600-42,000/-plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-
Medical Officer (Specialist): Pay Matrix Level-16 (PB-4A of Rs. 15,600-42,000/-plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/.
How to Apply for WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Desirous applicant must apply online application portal only.
- Details are available at wbhrb.in.
- Download the notification before starting to apply.
- Begin online registration through a dedicated link.
- Provide your academic and professional details and upload relevant documents.
- Pay the registration & application charges.
- Submit the application and take multiple printouts of it for future record.
Links to Remember