The Vellore Institute Of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam which is commonly known as VITEEE, is a University level entrance exam which is conducted by the VIT (Vellore Institute Of Technology). It is a Under graduated Entrance exam, in which students are eligible to take part in entrance exams right after passing their intermediate 12th boards. Every year almost 2 lakhs candidates take exams of VITEEE entrance where they compete with each other to fulfill only 5000 seats. As it mentioned above, this entrance exam is conducted by VIT University, so after clearing this entrance exam you will get admission In B. Tech Program which is offered by (VIT Vellore, VIT Bhopal, VIT Chennai and VIT Andhra Pradesh ). So it can be a great opportunity for all the candidates who have recently cleared 12th boards or looking forward to pursuing B.Tech in Science and technology fields. You should also well know aware that VIT has been ranked No.1 in best private engineering university in India, consecutively for two years.
For more details and information about VIT University, click on links given below
Official website: http://www.vit.ac.inVITEEE 2020 ENTRANCE EXAM
For clearing VIEEE entrance, we will provide you all kinds of basics and important information, including syllabus, important dates, eligibility criteria, exam patterns, results, counseling , etc.
Process of VITEEE 2020 Admissions
- This is mandatory for clearing VITEEE entrance exam to get admissions in Undergraduate engineering programs.
- Those candidates, who don’t appear for VITEEE entrance, will not be eligible for admission in various VIT collages.
- Students will get admission in various institute like (VIT Vellore, Chennai, Bhopal, Andhra Pradesh), according to their ranks scored in entrance exams .
- After the result, students will be called for counseling on one specific day. The students must carry their originals documents for verifications along with their authorized blood relation.
- After counseling, a provisional admission letter will be issued to the candidates, where there will be their name of allotted campus and program courses based on the candidate’s choice.
- Also hostel facilities will be allotted during the counseling process.
The basic eligibility criteria of VITEEE entrance is that the students have must secure at least 60 % in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry in their 12th boards exams. The NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) students are also eligible to take part in this VITEEE entrance exam, if they fulfill above mentioned requirements (60% in Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry in their 12th boards exams.
To become eligible for VITEEE entrance 2020, all the students have to also fulfill various criteria’s like age limit, education qualification, nationality, etc.
|Age||Born On/ after July 01, 1998|
|Nationality||Indian / NRI / PIO /OCI Holder
|Education Qualification||10+2 (Intermediate Exam )|
|Min Marks||At least 60% in (Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry) in 10+2 boards.|
Details regarding VITEEE 2020 Entrance-
- Candidates should be born after/on July 01, 1998.
- The verification for age will be verified through D.O.B. of 10th mark sheet.
- Candidates must bring original 10th mark sheet during the counseling process for verification of date of birth.
- If they failed to bring, the candidates will be disqualified.
- Candidates must have completed their age of 17 years as on July 1, 2020.
Candidates applying for VITEEE entrance must fulfill these conditions:
- Candidate must be a Resident of India.
- (NRI) Non Resident Indian National
- (PIO) Person of Indian Origin
- (OCI) Overseas Citizens of India.
VITEEE candidates must fulfill these education qualifications:
- Completed 10+2 boards with recognized boards (Like CBSE, ICSE…)
- Candidates must have scored at least 60% in (Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry) in 10+2 boards.
- NIOS candidates are also eligible for this entrance exam with same educational qualification.
VITEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Duration of Exam||2.5 hours|
|Paper type||MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)|
|Number of Question||125 question|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Math’s / Bio, English|
|Slots||3 session per day|
|Marking scheme||1 marks for each right answer|
VITEEE 2020 Syllabus
|Physics||Laws of Motion , Work, Energy and Power, Properties of Matter, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic, Effects of Electric Current, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Optics, Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics and Nuclear Physics Semiconductor Devices and their Applications|
|Taxonomy, Cell and Molecular Biology, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, Human health and diseases, Plant Physiology, Biochemistry, Human Physiology, Biotechnology and its applications, Biodiversity and ecology and environment|
|Maths||Matrices and its Applications, Trigonometry and Complex Numbers,, Vector Algebra,Analytical Geometry of two dimensions, Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus and its Applications, Differential Equations, Probability Distributions and Discrete Mathematics|
|Chemistry||Atomic Structure, Inorganic (p,d and f – Block Elements), Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Isomerism in Organic Compounds, Alcohols and Ethers, Carbonyl Compounds, Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives and Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules (Carbohydrates – Distinction, Amino acids and Lipid)|
Imporatant Links Regarding ( ADMIT CARD, Application FORM, RESULTS, COUNSELLING DATES..)