UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT at @upsc.gov.in Apply Online for 296 posts of Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor Junior Technical Officer, Asst. Director, Assistant Professor and other posts. Check UPSC Recruitment notification, Application process, age limit, Education qualification, Selection process and other important details.
The Union Public Service Commission of India issues UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification for various posts. Desirous candidates can apply for JTO, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, and other posts through UPSC Online Recruitment Applications Portal before the last date, 11th February 2021. More details are provided in the following segments of this page. Hopefuls are advised to Apply online for Various Posts within the deadline.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 and Examinations
The Union Public Commission of India, also abbreviated as, UPSC, is India’s central recruiting agency responsible for appointments and examinations/. This central government body conducts recruitment for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. The agency has mentioned several posts in a recent advertisement (Advertisement No. 02/2021). The vacancies are to be filled for Junior Technical Officer, Asst. Director, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (various disciplines), Lecturer, and Assistant Public prosecutor.
UPSC Recruitment 2021
As per the latest UPSC Recruitment 2021 news, online applications are invited to fill 133 vacancies for the roles stated above. All the applications must be submitted on or before 11-02-2021 (Thursday). Applicants must visit the official UPSC Online Recruitment Application Portal and complete the registrations. Refer to the following information to fetch details about Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2021 and others. Check Also – Employment NewsPaper This Week
|Information Type||UPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission, Government of India|
|Vacant Positions||Junior Technical Officer, Asst. Director, Assistant Professor (Special Grade III), Assistant Public Prosecutor, Data Processing Assistant and Lecturer|
|Type of UPSC Recruitment||Direct|
|Mode of Application||Online Recruitment Portal (ORA)|
|Last Date to Apply||11-02-2021 (Thursday)|
|Last Date to Print Application||12-02-2021 (Friday)|
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification-Vacancy Break Up
Contenders are advised to take a look at the following vacancy descriptions and breakup. Furthermore, check for the eligibility criteria under UPSC Recruitment 2021.
|S.No.||Vacancy Number||Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||21010201623||Junior Technical Offer (JTO)||6 (SC-01, OBC-02, UR-03)(PH*01)|
|2||21010202623||Assistant Director (Fishing Harbour)||1 (UR-
|3||21010203123||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Forensic Medicine)||6 (ST-01,OBC-02,UR-03)|
|4||21010204123||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Public Health)||5 (EWS-01, UR-04)|
|5||21010205123||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Surgical Oncology)||2 (OBC-01, UR-01)|
|6||21010206123||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Social & Preventive Medicine and Community Medicine)||12 (SC-01,OBC-02, EWS-02,UR-07)|
|7||21010207123||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)||7 (OBC-
|8||21010208123||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Radio Therapy)||7 (OBC-02, EWS-01,UR-
|9||21010209123||Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Urology)||6 (SC-02, ST-01, OBC-01, UR-02)|
|10||21010210123||Lecturer (Medical Social Work)||1 (UR-01)|
|11||21010211223||Assistant Public Prosecutor||80 (SC-05,ST-
|12||21010212623||Data Processing Assistant||116 (SC-
UPSC Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
Given here are details for UPSC Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021.
- Directorate of Sugar and Vegetable Oils
- Department of Food and Public Distribution
- Ministry of Consumer Affairs
- Food and Public Distribution
Eligibility Criteria for JTO
Applicants must be Indian citizen, subject of Nepal or Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee.
B.Tech. or BE in Oil Technology from a recognized University/Institute or Bachelor’s degree in Science with Post-Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
1 year-experience in Sugar Technology or edible oils from Public Sector Undertakings.
Age Limit:- 30 years.
UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 Details
Candidates will be placed in following departments under UPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021.
- Fishing Harbour, Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Fisheries.
- Animal Husbandry and Dairying
Eligibility for UPSC Asst Director
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute. (B) Experience: 3-Year experience in port or Harbour Engineering in Central Government or State Government or Public Sector undertakings or Port Trust or Private Registered Construction Companies or Bodies.
Age Limit: 35 years.
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021- Further Details
Working Departments under UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 will be in the following departments of Ministry of health Welfare
- Forensic Medicine
- Public Health
- Surgical Oncology
- Social and Preventive Medicine or Community Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Eligibility for UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021-(All Posts)
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
- (102 of 1956).
- Post-Graduate degree in the concerned specialty or super specialty mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute.
- At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned
- Specialty or Super Specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree.
Maximum Age for UPSC Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor Posts (All disciplines) is 40 years.
UPSC Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2021-Details
The working department for DPA under UPSC Data Processing Assistant Recruitment 2021 is Information Technology Department, Government of NCT of Delhi.
(i). Master’s Degree in Computer Applications/Information Technology/Computer Science of a recognized University/Institute
(ii). B.E//B.Tech.in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit: 30 years
UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2021- Details
These posts will be filled under UPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2021 process in Directorate of Prosecution, Home Department, Government of NCT of Delhi.
A Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent (equivalent may be treated as LLB).
Minimum 3 years of experience at the bar Council.
- Application fee for all the UPSC vacancies is Rs. 25/- (Non-refundable) for General and OBC categories (male candidates only).
- SC/ST and PH/Women candidates of any community are exempted.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 and Selection Process
Selection procedure will comprise of a recruitment test and an interview.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- (ii) In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage.
How to Apply Online UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the authorized portal of UPSC namely, nic.in.
- Follow the link Online Recruitment Application for Various Recruitment Posts available on the homepage.
- Reach the page where all the notifications are listed.
- Download UPSC Notification 2021 given against vacancy numbers for each post.
- Read the detailed advertisement very carefully.
- Start Applying for the selected job profile using the Apply Now
- Click the next buttons, and Proceed Button after agreeing to Terms and Conditions.
- Click the New registration button and fill your details accurately.
- Click Save and Continue to submit your academic details, professional details, and work experience.
- Generate hard copy of your application and keep all the printed copies safe for future references.
Important for Candidates
The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection through computer based shortlisting apart from debarment by the commission.