Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited UPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021:- Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited invites eligible applicants to apply for UPCL AE recruitment 2021 online. Candidates can Apply Online for UPCL AE 105 vacancy before 16th April 2021. The recruitment cell under the state’s power corporation department has started the online registration process. Interested aspirants can submit their applications through the official portal between 17th March 2021 and 16th April 2021.
About Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL)
The Test and Selection Cell, Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand, undertakes this recruitment process. Whereas UPCL AE Recruitment will be held for the Power Corporation. The state power generation and distribution authority will recruit 105 eligible candidates for various posts./ The positions to fill are Assistant Engineer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer, Accounts Officer, and Senior Industrial Engineer.
UPCL AE recruitment 2021- Quick Updates
According to the official sources, the online application process for UPCL AE recruitment 2021 will be continued till 16-04-2021 (Friday). Those interested in applying for 105 vacancies in UPCL departments must apply online using the details specified below. Read the following segments to know about Eligibility, Salary Scale, and Instructions on How to Apply for UPCL AE Recruitment 2021.
|Notification About||UPCL 105 Vacancies Notification|
|Recruiting Origination Name||Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited|
|Selection Conducting Body||Test & Selection Cell, Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand|
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer, Personnel Officer, Law Officer, Accounts Officer, and Sr. Industrial Engineers|
|No. of Vacancy||105 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
|Exam Date||TBA Shortly|
|Application Submission Start Date||17-03-2021 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16-04-2021 (Friday)|
|Official Websites||tscpantnagar.com & www.upcl.org|
Details About UPCL 105 Vacancy Notification
- Assistant Engineer (E & M) – 72 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 07 Posts
- Account Officer – 15 Posts
- Law Officer – 02 Posts
- Personal Officer – 08 Posts
- Senior Industrial Engineer – 01 Posts
Note: Download detailed official notification to check category-wise details of vacancies.
A candidate must be Indian citizen.
Assistant Engineer (E & M)
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Power Engineering, Power System Engineering from a recognized institution or AMIE – Sections A&B examination.
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE – Sections A&B examination with at least 65% Marks (General/OBC/EWS category) and Passing marks for SC/ST of Uttarakhand State/Departmental candidates.
- General/OBC candidates working in Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd.) Should have obtained a minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- A professional Degree in CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance).
- Preferred Qualification: 2 years post qualification experience handling Managing Treasury, Budget, MIS, Commercial Work & Store Accounts at Corporate Level and Field Units.
- Graduation in Law from a recognized institution and a minimum of 5-years’ experience in the public Legal Department or organization.
- Candidates applying as a practicing lawyer after registration in Bar Council with experience in Consumer-related Matters in Consumer Forums/ Regulatory Commission Service Tribunal/ Labour Court/various Courts etc., are also eligible to apply.
- Postgraduation degree or equivalent in Personnel Management Industrial Relations/Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management from a recognized institute.
- Applicant must also have a minimum 5-Years’ post-qualification experience in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations in a Public Sector Unit.
Senior Industrial Engineer
- Graduation and Post graduation degree in Industrial Engineering from a recognized institution or university with at least 7-years’ post-qualification experience in implementing and developing various schemes programs in a reputed PSU or Organization.
- Candidates shall be responsible for Manpower Planning, Work-Study, Organization and Method, Incentive Schemes, Productivity Schemes, MIS, etc.
As on 01-01-2021, the last minimum age to apply for UPCL AE Recruitment 2021 and other vacancies is 21 years. While the upper age limit is 42 years.
Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PwD applicants shall be given 5-years relaxation.
Applicants from General/OBC/EWS categories will have to pay Rs. 800/- while the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories, the fee payable is Rs. 400/-.
Applicants for all the vacancies will have to qualify the written exam and interview. For Senior Industrial Engineer Post, there will be interview only.
|S.No.||Name of Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer (E & M)||
Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- (Grade Pay – 5400) [As per 7th Pay Commission] 56100 – 177500 (Level 10)
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|6||Senior Industrial Engineer||Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- (Grade Pay – 5400) [As Per 7th Pay Commission] 67700 – 206700 (Level 11)|
How to Apply for UPCL AE recruitment 2021 Online
- Desirous applicants can visit any of the official websites from tscpantnagar.com or www.upcl.org.
- Locate the recruitment/latest notifications section on the homepage and download the detailed recruitment notice.
- Register online by following the Apply Online link.
- Submit your personal and academic details and upload relevant documents.
- Pay the required fee amount and submit your online application under UPCL AE recruitment 2021.
- Generate a hard copy of your application for future references.