Uttar Pradesh UP Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021 Official notification for WRD UP Sichai Vibhag 14367 Post of Group C Accepting Online Application form @idup.gov.in OR @uppsc.up.nic.in. WRD UP Sichai Vibhag recruitment notification for 14367 Post announced.
Get ready to apply for the mega jobs in UP this year as UP Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021 is set. Irrigation & Water Resources Department, Uttar Pradesh, will recruit 14367 new employees on Group C posts. This job update brings you the latest UP Sichai Vibhag vacancy notice that has recently circulated in the local newspapers. The department will begin the application process for various posts, and desirous applicants must be attentive while completing their registrations.
According to the latest news sources, the department of Irrigation will conduct this placement drive through UPSSSC. Therefore, aspirants interested in applying for posts such as Sichpal, Clerk, Tubewell Operator, Irrigation Supervisor, Accountant, District Collector, etc., must note the following details and apply online.
UP Sichai Vibhag Recruitment 2021 | Uttar Pradesh Irrigation Department recruitment 14367 Group C Posts Online Apply @idup.gov.in – Job Notification
Notification Type – UP Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021
Notification Category – Government Jobs
Head Organization – Irrigation Department of Uttar Pradesh
Recruitment Undertaking Authority – UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Job Type – Group C
Positions Vacant – Office Clerk, Tubewell Operator, Accountant, Munshi, Head Munshi, etc.
Nature of Posts – Permanent
Number of Posts – 14,367 Posts (Approx)
Application Mode – Online Only
Last date of Application – Notified Shortly
Official Websites – idup.gov.in and upsssc.gov.in
Hopefuls who are willing to apply for these posts are advised to check the following details and start preparing for the online application process. Information like Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Age Limit, etc., are mentioned in the sections below.
Break-up of UP Irrigation Department 14367 Group C Vacancies
|Job Profile||Total Vacancies|
|Tubewell Operator (नलकूप चालक)||5724|
|Clerk (लिपिक )||2375|
|Irrigation Supervisor (सीच पर्वेक्षक)||849|
|District Collector (जिलेदार )||430|
|Work Supervisor (कार्य परवेक्षक)||49|
|Head Accountant (मुख्य मुंशी)||38|
UP Irrigation Department Group C Post Eligibility and other criteria
- The Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum educational qualification are 12th/Graduation/10+ITI.
- CCC certificate from a recognized institute along with Computer typing are mandatory for clerk posts.
UP Irrigation Department Group C Post Age Limit
- Applicants must be minimum 18 years of age as on the last date of application. The upper age limit is up to 35 years for General and OBC candidates.
- Reservation Rules apply for categories SC, ST, and PWD applicants as per State Government policies.
More updates regarding Examination/Application fee will be posted soon.
- Written Exam
- Skill/Trade Test
- Document Verification
After selection and appointment, the candidates will be paid Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus GP of Rs. 1900/- for these Group C posts.
How to Apply for UP Irrigation Department Recruitment 2021
- Job hunters are required to visit the leading portal of the department, namely, gov.in.
- You can also visit gov.in and find the notice regarding Group C 14367 vacancies.
- Download full advertisement and read the specifications thoroughly.
- Select the post you want to apply for and start filling the application form.
- Provide your personal, academic, and professional information and upload a scanned image of your Passport-sized photo and signature.
- Add your educational certificates and recheck the entered details.
- Pay the application fee and submit your details.
- Take a printed version of your application form for future use.
अगर इस लेख से जुड़े किसी भी तरह का सवाल या सुझाव हो तो हमे कमेंट में लिखे, आपके सभी सवालो का जवाब ज़रूर दिया जायेगा. धन्यवाद
If there is any kind of question or suggestion related to this article, then write us in the comment, Will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible. Thank you