Up Assistant Teacher Result 2019 – 2020 Uttar Pradesh Assistant shikshak exam result 2018 – 2020 @upbasiceduboard.gov.in sahayak Adhyapak Cut off Marks 2018 – 2020 check out merit list of Uttar Pradesh Asst. Teacher exam 2018 – 2020. UP 69000 Teacher Bharti result
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Result for 69000 posts of TET assistant Teacher will be announced within a week by May 15, 2020 as per Yogi Adityanath-led Uttar Pradesh Government. The Allahabad High Court (UP) has fixed 60% Cut off marks for SC/ ST/OBC/PWD and 65% for General category candidates.
The final result of total 69000 UP Assistant Teacher posts will be announced in a week by 15th May 2020 on the basis of Uttar Pradesh Assistant shikshak cut off marks fixed by the Allahabad High Court. The Allahabad High Court fixed the higher cut off marks of Up Assistant Teacher, i.e. 65% for General Category and 60% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD. The final of UP Assistant Teacher Answer Key OR UP TET Qualified assistant teacher recruitment will now be released on the basic of new released Up Assistant Teacher Cut off marks.
- Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council (UPBEC) will complete the district allocation of the all selected UP Assistant Teacher on 1st June 2020.
- UP 69000 shiksha bharti result was released on 12th May 2020 and the answer key was uploaded on 08 May 2020
Table of Contents
- 1 UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 | 69000 Posts
- 2 New Cut Off Marks for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – 2020
- 3 Download UP Assistant Teacher 2018 Answer Key
- 4 UP Assistant Teacher Result / Cut Off Marks FAQ
UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 | 69000 Posts
- Press Release Date – 3rd December, 2018
- Online Application Start – 6th December 2018
- Online Application Last date – 22nd December 2018
- Fee Payment Last Date – 23rd December 2020
- Submit final form – 23rd December 2018
- Admit card Release date – 31st December 2018
- UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Exam Date – 6th January 2019
- UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment Answer Key Available – 8th January 2019
- UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 Result Available – March 2020
Note – on 6th May 2020, Allahabad High Court has fixed the higher Cut of marks (60-65%) and directed for completion of recruitment process within 6 month. Means, if everything will be of than the UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment will complete till November 2020.
New Cut Off Marks for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018 – 2020
The new Cut off marks for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment in Uttar Pradesh will be as follow
|Category||Cut Off Percentage||Cut Off Marks|
|General / Unreserved candidates||65%||97 out of 150|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PED/ Reserved||60%||90 Out of 150|
Download UP Assistant Teacher 2018 Answer Key
UP Assistant Teacher Result / Cut Off Marks FAQ
What is the new Cut off marks for UP Assistant Teacher Recruitment?
As per Allahabad High Court the higher cut off marks of Up Assistant Teacher will be 65% for General Category and 60% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD.
When will UP Assistant Teacher 2018 – 2020 Answer Key Release?
As per notice of Allahabad High Court, the final Answer Key of Up Assistant Teacher written exam will now release by next week till 15th May, 2020.
When will UP Assistant Teacher Result 2020 Release?
As per notice of Allahabad High Court and CM Yogi Adityanath Orders, the Up Assistant Teacher Result 2018-2020 will be release very soon by 15th May, 2020.