The State Subordinate Services Selection Board of Uttarakhand has out the admit card of UKSSSC Exam 2020. All candidates can download UKSSSC admit card / Hall ticket from official website i.e. @sssc.uk.gov.in. UKSSSC JU exam date 2020
Candidates registered against these vacancies of Junior Engineer can now download UKSSSC JE Admit Card 2020 for the CBT test. The Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Board has organized a computer-based Test on the 19th and 20th of December 2020. Please find the relevant details below and print your e-Admit card to appear in the examination.
The State Commission has just released the update and notified the aspirants that Uttarakhand Junior Engineer Exam Hall Ticket is out. Candidates are advised to follow the given instructions and download the same using an authenticated link only.
The State Subordinate Services Selection Board of Uttarakhand had issued a public notification under direct recruitment in June 2020. The commission received an overwhelming response from the applicants for 121 vacancies of JE (Civil). The aspirants who applied for these positions online have been waiting eagerly for this news.
Table of Contents
UKSSSC JE Civil Admit Card 2020: Job Description
|Recruitment Body||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission, Govt. of Uttarakhand, India|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|Number of Vacancies||121|
|Admit Card Issuance Date||14th December 2020|
|Examination Days and Dates||19th (Saturday) & 20th (Sunday) December 2020|
|Selection Procedure||CBT Exam|
Download UKSSSC JE Hall Ticket 2020- Information for Candidates
Examinees are advised to print their respective e-admit cards at least three days before the exam date. This UKSSSC JE Admit Card 2020 is their identity card to enter the examination venue, without which you will not be allowed to enter the examination centre. Please make sure to carry at least one identity in original with your name and Date of Birth mentioned on it.
Applicable Identity Proof: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, Driver’s License, or any other ID issued by the State/central government or competent authority.
UKSSSC Junior Engineer Civil Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
- This test will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions related to professional knowledge (Diploma in Civil Engineering), General Awareness, and General Intelligence.
- There are a total of 100 questions to attempt carrying 1 mark each.
- For every incorrect answer there will be a deduction of 0.25 (1/4) marks.
- The time duration for this exam will be 2 hours (120 minutes).
- The minimum qualifying marks for General/OBC candidates are 45 while for the SC/ST candidates, it will be 35.
Instructions to Download UKSSSC JE Admit Card 2020
- Enter the official address of Commission in Google address bar i.e. uk.gov.in.
- Check for the latest news on Junior Engineer e-Admit Card and follow it.
- Now enter your registration and Date of Birth and then type the Captcha text.
- Press the submit button and print the Hall Ticket.
- Print multiple copies of this entry ticket for future references.
Active Link: Click here to download UK SSSC Jr. Engineer Admit Card 2020.