Telangana State Public Service Commission TSPSC recruitment 2021 for 127 Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant cum Typist vacancy Apply online from 19th April at @tspsc.gov.in on or before 05 May 2021.
Telangana State Public Service Commission invites eligible candidates to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2021 online. The state commission is going to recruit deserving applicants for 127 Jr. Assistant & Sr. Assistant Post in various departments. Hopefuls willing to apply for the proposed vacancies need to check the following details and submit their applications. The online applications will be accepted till 05th May 2021.
Table of Contents
- 1 About TSPSC Recruitment 2021
- 2 TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021– Latest Update
- 3 tspsc.gov.in Recruitment 2021 Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant Vacancy
- 4 TSPSC 127 Vacancy Details
- 5 Place of Posting
- 6 Educational Qualification
- 7 Age Limit
- 8 Application Fee
- 9 TSPSC Junior Assistant Selection Process
- 10 TSPSC Assistant Salary
- 11 How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2021
- 12 How many Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant vacancies offered for TSPSC Recruitment 2021?
- 13 How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2021?
- 14 What is the minimum qualification required for TSPSC Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- 15 What is the selection process of TSPSC Recruitment 2021?
About TSPSC Recruitment 2021
The State Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting various recruitment processes for various government departments. As per the recently issued notification 01/04/2021, the state authority shall recruit new candidates for Typists cum Junior Assistants and Senior Assistants posts. The desirous applicants may find relevant information relating to TSPSC 127 vacancies Posts in the following segments.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021– Latest Update
According to the official employment news, Applicants from Indian states are invited to apply for TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021. The state government undertakes the responsibility to carry out this application process for 127 vacancies. Eligible candidates can start applying online for the said vacancies. Only online applications are accepted, and the last date to submit the applications is 05-05-2021.
tspsc.gov.in Recruitment 2021 Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant Vacancy
|Notification Type||TSPSC Recruitment 2021|
|Recruiting Department||Telangana State Public Service Department, Hyderabad|
|Name of Posts||Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant|
|Type of Jobs||State Government|
|Number of Jobs||127|
|Place of Work||State Universities Departments|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam, Skill Test, and Document Verification|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05-05-2021 (Wednesday)|
TSPSC 127 Vacancy Details
- Senior Assistant-15 Posts
- Junior Assistant-cum-Typist: 112
Place of Posting
P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University and Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University.
- An applicant must have obtained a University Degree and a Diploma in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government.
- C.A. Degree (OR) A Degree with Computer Science as one of the elective subjects along with a certificate in Govt. Technical Examination in Typewriting English by the Lower Grade.
The age limit to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2021 is 18 to 34 years.
Age Relaxation: 5-years for TS Government Employees, 3-years for Ex-servicemen, 5-Years for SC/ST/BCs, and 10-years for PwD.
Applicants from General, OBC, and EWS categories need to pay Rs. 280/- towards application and registration. Whereas, candidates from SC, ST, PwD, and Female categories are exempted from paying any fees.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Selection Process
- The selection will be based on the performance in the written examination (Objective Type).
- The minimum qualifying marks for the written exam are 40% -General category, 35%- BC category, and 30%-SC/ST/PwD categories.
- The shortlisted qualifiers will be called for a typing test.
TSPSC Assistant Salary
- Senior Assistant will be paid 22,460 – 66,330/-.
- Junior Assistant-cum-Typist will be paid 16,400 – 49,870/-.
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the authorized web portal which is, tspsc.gov.in.
- News candidat6es need to register using their email ID and mobile number to generate their user Registration Number and password.
- Existing users can directly login using their TSPSC Registration ID and Password.
- Find the Advertisement Number 01/04/2021 in the latest recruitment section.
- Start applying for TSPSC Recruitment 2021 and enter the details as required officially.
- Upload images of your passport-sized picture and signature.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Finally, submit your application and generate a hard copy of your application form.
- Keep this copy safe for future use.
How many Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant vacancies offered for TSPSC Recruitment 2021?
There are total 127 posts of Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant offered by TSPSC.
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for TSPSC Recruitment 2021 till 5 May 2021 on PPSC official website i.e. tspsc.gov.in
What is the minimum qualification required for TSPSC Junior Assistant and Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021?
An applicant must have obtained a University Degree and a Diploma in Computer Application from an Institute recognized by the Government. OR B.C.A. Degree (OR) A Degree with Computer Science as one of the elective subjects along with a certificate in Govt. Technical Examination in Typewriting English by the Lower Grade.
What is the selection process of TSPSC Recruitment 2021?
The official authority will select candidates on the basis of performance in the written examination (Objective Type). And typing test.