Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021- Joint Recruitment Board Tripura (JRBT) has invited 1500 Group C LDC recruitment 2021 Apply Online for JRB Tripura Lower Division Clerk Post 2021 JRBT LDC vacancy notification, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Important Dates, Application Process.
Joint Recruitment Board, Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning invites applications under Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021. Candidates are advised to check the notification of 1500 Group C Posts Apply Online for the same through an online application system.
Kindly, check all the particulars mentioned herein and start applying for the posts of Lower Division Clerk. The final date for submission of online application is 31-01-2021.
It’s a great opportunity for aspirant knows local language and education required as per the advertised vacancies (Tripura LDC Post 2021). The Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning, Tripura has released advertisement for the above-mentioned posts which are to be filled in the territory of Tripura this year.
Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021 | JRBT LDC Vacancy 2021 | JRBT Tripura Post Recruitment 2021 @employment.tripura.gov.in
The LDC vacancies advertised as Group C will be filled in the state government departments for which the eligibility criteria is given as under. Online applications have already started as candidates are advised to apply from anywhere within the specified deadline.
Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Recruitment Conductor||Joint Recruitment Board of Tripura (JRBT)|
|Name of Post||Lower Division Clerk (Group- ‘C’)|
|Recruiting Organization||Directorate of Employment Services & Manpower Planning, Tripura|
|Number of Vacancies||1500 Posts|
|Selection Method||Written Exam and Interview|
|Exam Date||To be Announced Shortly|
|Starting Date to Online Apply||19th December, 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th January, 2021 (Saturday)|
JRB Tripura LDC Post Eligibility Conditions and Criterion
- An applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have qualified madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board/ Institution.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations along with typing speed of at least 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Bengali.
- Knowledge of Bengali/Kokborok languages (Desirable).
JRB Tripura LDC Post Age Limit
- As on 31st December 2020, the minimum age to apply online is 18 years while the upper age limit is 41 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for ST/SC/PwDs/ Ex-servicemen.
- Additional relaxation of 1 year for candidates of all categories due to COVID-19 pandemic as per State Government Memorandum vide No. F.20 (1)/-GA(P&T)/18 dated 15”’ July2020.
JRB Tripura LDC Post Application Fee
- Applicants from General and OBC categories need to Rs. 300/- while the application fee for (SC/ST) applicants is Rs. 200/-.
- Person with Disability are exempted from fee payment.
- Payment Mode: Internet Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card.
JRB Tripura LDC Post Selection Basis
- All the shortlisted applicants will be called for a written test followed by an interview.
- The qualifiers of the written exam and interview will be given a typing test after they join the department.
- The Prescribed type-test will be conducted on Computer with Key Board in the language chosen by applicants at the time of form filling. Typing Test on the computer will be qualifying in nature and will carry no marks. Subject to fulfilment of other criteria and selection process, all categories of candidates will be recruited even if they do not initially qualify in the Type- Computer test.
- Suppose appointees do not pass the Typing test within 6 (six) months from the day of joining. In that case, they will continue to be employed in the consolidated pay till such time they qualify and shall not be entitled to any annual increment.
- Physically Challenged candidates who are certified as being unable to type by the State Medical Board or by a Registered Government Medical Officer will be exempted from typing qualification and Type Test.
Salary Scale for JRB Tripura LDC Post
- Pre-revised Scale of Pay – PB-2, Pay Band Scale Rs.5700- 24000 / – Grade- Pay-Rs.2200/-)
- Corresponding revised Scale of Pay – Cell-I of Level-7 of Tripura State Pay Matrix,2018 [Tripura State Civil Services (Revised Pay) First Amendment Rules, 2018] Subject to revision by the Government from time to time.
Guidelines to Apply for Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021
- To download the recruitment notice and apply online, visit https://employment.tripura.gov.in.
- After reaching the homepage of the site, look for Joint Recruitment Portal Tab and click on it.
- Register using your phone number or email ID.
- After a successful registration, start applying for the LDC post.
- Fill your application form as instructed and upload copies of essential documents.
- Complete your application by paying the fee amount.
- Take a printed copy of your application form and save it for future reference.
Links to Follow for Tripura LDC Recruitment 2021
Official Website: employment.tripura.gov.in