SVNIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 67 SVNIT Non-Teaching Vacancy:- Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology invites eligible candidates for SVNIT Recruitment 2021. Interested applicants can Apply Online for 67 Non Teaching Posts and submit their hard copy to the official address. The last date to apply online is 19th April 2021, till 5:00 pm. Whereas the closing date to send a hard copy of the duly signed application form is 29th April 2021.
Table of Contents
- 1 About SVNIT Surat
- 2 SVNIT Recruitment 2021- Latest Updates
- 3 SVNIT 67 Non Teaching Vacancy Details
- 4 How to Apply for SVNIT Recruitment 2021
- 5 How many Non Teaching vacancies offered for SVNIT recruitment 2021?
- 6 How to Apply for SVNIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021?
- 7 What is the selection process of SVNIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021?
About SVNIT Surat
Sarad Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology is one of 31 National Institutes of Technology in India recognized by India’s Government. The institute also conducts regular recruitments to appoint eligible applicants for various posts. This time, the authority has propagated SVNIT Recruitment 2021 Notification for various non-teaching positions.
SVNIT Recruitment 2021- Latest Updates
Desirous candidates can apply for Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant, Office Attendant, Superintendent, and other posts using the details presented here. Aspirants can the details related to SVNIT Recruitment 2021 SVNIT Recruitment 2021 here and proceed to apply online. Kindly check the important dates and postal address to send your applications by ordinary or Speed Post. Check Also – Employment News PDF
|Declaration Type||SVNIT Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 67 Non Teaching Posts @svnit.ac.in|
|Name of Recruiting Authority||Sarad Vallabhbhai national Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat, Government of India|
|Advertisement No.||No. Estt. /2021/Gr_A/3051 dtd. 02/03/2021|
|SVNIT Recruitment Online Application Last Date||19th April 2021 (Monday) up to 5:0 pm|
|Last Date to Submit Hard copy of Application form||29th April 2021 (Thursday) up to 5:00 pm|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Document Verification|
|Postal Address||The Deputy Registrar (Establishment), Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology Ichchhanath, Dumas Road, Surat-395007, Gujarat|
SVNIT 67 Non Teaching Vacancy Details
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Principal Scientific Officer||01|
|Principal SAS officer||01|
|Library and Information Assistant||03|
The essential or Desirable qualifications and criteria are listed below. Kindly refer to the detailed advertisement to check information related to SVNIT Recruitment 2021 67 Non Teaching Posts.
- The minimum educational qualification for the posts stated above is class 10+2, bachelor/Master’s Degree, Diploma, and MBBS as per the applied posts.
- Note: Check the detailed information in detailed advertisement for work experience.
- The lower age limit to apply for posts is 27 years and Maximum age limit is 56 years.
- Note: To check the upper age limit for individual posts, kindly, read the detailed recruitment notice.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is given to candidates belonging to SC/ST /OBC/PwD/Ex-Servicemen categories as per the state norms.
Applicants from General and OBC (Non-Creamy layer) need to pay Rs. 1000/- while SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates are exempted from paying any processing fees.
Written Exam and Interview (Whichever applicable).
Salary scale varies as per applied post and can be checked in the detailed SVNIT Recruitment 2021 Notification.
How to Apply for SVNIT Recruitment 2021
- Reach the official portal of the organization which is, “svnit.ac.in.”
- Head to the Recruitment segment and find the advertisement for vacant posts.
- Read the advertisement and choose the post you intend to apply for.
- Fill in all the details and upload a clear photograph & Sign up to 200kb in .JPG/.JPEG/.BMP/.PNG only.
- Only upload your documents in .pdf file & size should be Greater than 150 kb and less than 500 kb.
- Enter all your personal details and other details.
- Provide only functional Email-ID and Mobile Number for future communications, if any.
- Enter your Application ID and Password and click on submit after registration.
Add experience and fill in all your experience details one by one in chronological order.
- Complete payment and submit the requisite amount of application fees and wait for the response.
- After fulfilling the formalities, print your Application form and take a hard copy to send it to the postal address of SVNIT Surat.
- All the documents along with application form must reach the deputy office within the specified deadline.
- Regularly visit the Institute website www.svnit.ac.in for further updates.
Important Link: Click here to Download SVNIT Recruitment Non Teaching Recruitment Notification.
Click here to apply online.
How many Non Teaching vacancies offered for SVNIT recruitment 2021?
There are total 67 posts of Non-Teaching offered by SVNIT.
How to Apply for SVNIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for SVNIT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 to 19th April 2021 on SVNIT official website i.e. www.svnit.ac.in
What is the selection process of SVNIT Non Teaching Recruitment 2021?
The official authority will select candidates on the basic of Written Exam and Interview (Whichever applicable).