State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 859 Posts of Community Health Officer on or before 4th February, 2021. Online applications are invited for State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021 by desirous candidates. Go through this detailed SHS CHO Recruitment 2021 Notification to apply for Community Health Officer Vacancies.
The National Health Mission issues notification for 859 CHO posts and medical aspirants can apply for these vacancies via online mode. All the SHSB CHO Recruitment 2021 859 Posts will be filled in different health and wellness centers across Bihar. Find more useful details in the following segments and register online before 4th February 2021.
Table of Contents
- 1 Bihar Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021
- 2 State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021- Quick Update at @statehealthsocietybihar.org
- 3 Eligibility Details as per SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
- 4 How to Apply–State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
Bihar Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021
The SHS CHO Recruitment 2021 process is online and is conducted on behalf of the national health Mission, Government of Bihar. Candidates need to know that all the 859 posts will be filled in the state health departments only for Community Health Officer’s role. More updates are disclosed in the following segments. Dedicated hopefuls must note details like education qualifications, Age Limit, Fee details, and Application method.
State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021- Quick Update at @statehealthsocietybihar.org
Applicants are hereby that online registrations for Bihar NHM CHO Recruitment 2021 shall continue till 04-02-2021 (Thursday). For the interested ones, the application link along with other noteworthy details, are provided below. Job seekers are also advised to fill their application form before the closing date to avoid last-minute rush. Check Also – Employment NewsPaper This Week
|Update Regarding||State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021|
|Recruiting Body||State Health Society, National Health Mission, Government of Bihar|
|Job Details||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Number of Vacancies||859|
|Working Departments||Health and Wellness Centres in the state|
|Bihar CHO Recruitment Advt No.||02/2021|
|Last Date of Registrations||04-02-2021|
|Official Website of SHS||statehealthsocietybihar.org|
Eligibility Details as per SHS Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
After downloading Bihar SHS CHO Recruitment 2021 Notification, candidates should go through the information propagated in the following parts.
SHS Bihar CHO Educational Qualifications
Applicant must have completed GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic Nursing from a recognized institution or medical college.
S/He must be working as a regular Staff Nurse GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. of Bihar.
S/He must be working as a Staff Nurse/ GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing under NHM/ Govt. of Bihar on a contract basis.
- The minimum age limit for these positions is 21 years, while the upper age limit for general and EWS candidates is 42 years.
- The upper age is relaxable for BC and Female applicants for up to 3 years.
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ ST applicants is 47 Years.
Application Fee Details
The registration cum application fee for SHS Community Health Officer Posts is as follows.
- General BC/MBC/EWS: Rs 500/-
- SC/ ST, Bihar Domicile Female & Divine Body candidates of All category: 250/-
Mode of Payment: Fee can be paid via Net banking, Credit card, or Debit card.
Mode of Selection
All the shortlisted applicants will have to appear in the written or online exam which will be followed by an Document Verification.
After appointment, the candidates will be paid Rs. 25000/- as a fixed monthly salary.
How to Apply–State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official web portal of the society which is, statehealthsocietybihar.org.
- After reaching the homepage, head to the panel displayed on the left hand side.
- Download the detailed SHS CHO Notification and read every details very carefully.
- Register first using your Email ID, Phone number, and Date of Birth.
- After receiving the Unique Registration Number, login by entering the password.
- Fill the application form by providing your Educational, Personal, and Work details.
- Pay the fee online and save the application form after verifying the data.
- Generate a hard copy of it for future references.
Link to Refer