SSC MTS Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern – in this tutorial, we have compiled the latest SSC MTS exam pattern and detailed Syllabus, paper 1 – is a computer based examination and paper 2 is a descriptive paper.
Download SSC MTS Syllabus PDF 2021 for the Computer-based test held from 01st to 20th July 2021. The Staff Selection Commission of India will conduct Tier I and II for Multitasking Staff Non-Technical posts. The commissioning body shall recruit eligible candidates in various positions. Tier, I and II examinations, are essential to qualify; thus examinees must know about SSC MTS Exam Pattern – Paper 1 & 2. Check Also:- SSC MTS Admit Card 2021
About SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2021
The Staff Selection Commission of India has invited eligible Indians to apply for MTS Non-technical posts through 2020 Notification. After finishing the online registration process, the recruitment cell is set to carry out the SSC Multitasking Recruitment Test. The selection process consists of Tier-I Computer-based Test (Objective Type) and Tier-II Descriptive Type exam (Pen and paper-based). This article consists of SSC MTS Tier 1 & 2 Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
SSC MTS Syllabus PDF 2021 – Recent News
The candidates must check SSC MTS Syllabus PDF 2021 link for Tier-1 & 2 exams in this page. The selection process consists of both objective type and descriptive type exams for which Tier-I will be held from 1st to 20th July 2021. Later on, the Descriptive Type exam will be held on 21st November 2021. Details to both SSC MTS Exam Pattern–Paper 1 & 2 are given here.
|Notification Type||SSC MTS Syllabus PDF 2021|
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Multitasking Staff (Non-Technical Posts)|
|No. of Vacancies||Various|
|SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Date||01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021|
|SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Date||21-11-2021 (Sunday)|
|SSC MTS Syllabus PDF 2021 Status||Available|
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2021
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
- The SSC MTS Exam Date indicated in the Notice are tentative.
- Any change in the schedule of examinations will be communicated to candidates only through the website of the Commission.
SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Pattern (CBT)
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||General English||25/25||90 Minutes (120
Minutes for candidates
eligible for scribes)
- SSC MTS Tier-1 Exam will be Objective Type, having MCQs.
- The examination will be bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- Candidates must be very careful while answering the questions.
- Marks scored by candidates in Paper-I (CBT) will be normalized to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam Pattern (Descriptive)
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in a language preferred by candidates during application.||50||30 minutes (40 minutes
for candidates eligible for scribes).
- SSC MTS Tier 2 exam will be descriptive type and will be held in ‘Pen and Paper’ mode.
- Candidates will be required to write a short essay or letter in English, Hindi, or any language included in the Schedule-VIII of the Constitution.
- SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam will only be of qualifying nature and is intended to test elementary language skills in view of categorization of the post as Group-C and in view of job requirements.
- However, marks scored by the candidates in Paper-II will be used to determine merit in case more than one candidate score equal normalized marks in Paper-I.
- Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
SSC MTS Syllabus PDF 2021 Details
Indicative Syllabus for Computer Based Examination (Tier-I):
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- Similarities and differences
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Discriminating observation
- Relationship concepts
- Figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series etc.
- Abstract ideas/symbols
- Arithmetical computation
- Analytical functions
- Number Systems
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Time
- Time and Work, etc.
- India and its neighbouring countries
- General Science
- Economic scene
- General Polity including Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research etc.
For regular updates regarding SSC Exams, Admit card, Syllabus, and Results, bookmark this webpage and keep checking here. For more updates about SSC MTS exam, visit the official website namely, ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS syllabus, ssc mts paper 1 syllabus, ssc mts paper 1 exam pattern, ssc mts paper 2 syllabus, ssc mts paper 2 exam pattern