SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2021announced: Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Official News, Admit Card, Application Process, Application Fee
The Staff Selection Commission has issued SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 Notification for Non Technical departments. Aspirants are advised to read the details presented here and Apply online for SSC Multitasking Non Technical Posts. The online registrations have begun and the last date to apply online is 21st March 2021 (Sunday). Desirous applicants are advised to go through the following details and start filling SSC MTS 2021 Online Application Form.
Table of Contents
- 1 About SSC MTS 2021 Recruitment
- 2 SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2021 Announced – Recent Updates
- 3 Eligibility as per SSC MTS 2021 Notification
- 4 SSC MTS Educational Qualifications
- 5 Age Limit (As on cut-off date i.e. 01-01-2021)
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 Selection Method
- 8 SSC MTS 2021 Exam Pattern Tier-I
- 9 SSC MTS 201 Exam Pattern Tier-II
- 10 Salary Structure
- 11 How to Fill SSC MTS Online Application Form 2021
About SSC MTS 2021 Recruitment
As per the recently issued SSC MTS 2021 Recruitment Notification, various jobs are available across India. The Commission will fill the Group C vacancies for Non Technical Cadre. All the selected will have to attend Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020 as per the authority’s directives. Key highlights regarding eligibility, minimum qualifications, and Application instructions are specified below.
SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2021 Announced – Recent Updates
The Staff Selection Commission has issued the final SSC MTS Non Technical Notification 2021 for various posts. Eligible candidates can head to the commission’s official web gateway to fill SSC MTS 2020 Online Application Form. Interested appliers can fill the application forms from 05-02-2021 till 21-03-2021 (11:30 hours). Check the relevant dates and events for SSC MTS Non Technical Staff Examination 2020 in the following segments.
|Update Type||SSC MTS Notification 2021|
|Recruiting Body||Staff Selection Commission of India, New Delhi|
|Name of Posts||Multitasking Staff (Non Technical)|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Mode of Examination||Tier-I CBT and Tier-II Descriptive|
|SSC MTS Tier I Exam Date||01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021|
|SSC MTS Tier II Exam Date||21-11-2021|
Eligibility as per SSC MTS 2021 Notification
A candidate must be either
(a) A citizen of India, or
(b) A subject of Nepal, or
(c) A subject of Bhutan, or
(d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SSC MTS Educational Qualifications
The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit (As on cut-off date i.e. 01-01-2021)
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various user Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).
Relaxations in the upper age limit for different categories are as per central government norms:
- SC/ST: 05 years, OBC: 03 years, PwD (General): 10 years, PwD (OBC): 13 years, PwD (SC/ST): 15 years.
- General and OBC candidates need to pay 100/- (Rs one hundred only) towards application.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Payment Mode: Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Tier-I Objective Type (Computer Based Test) and Tier-II (Descriptive Exam).
- Merit List Generation.
- Document Verification.
SSC MTS 2021 Exam Pattern Tier-I
|Part||Subjects||Number of Questions||Exam Duration|
90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 minutes)
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/25|
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi except for Part-I.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions
- Marks scored by candidates in Paper-I (Computer Based Examination), if conducted in multiple shifts.
SSC MTS 201 Exam Pattern Tier-II
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in
the 8th schedule of the
|50||30 minutes (40 minutes
for the candidates eligible for scribe)
Salary Structure will be in Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission.
How to Fill SSC MTS Online Application Form 2021
- Log on to SSC official Website i.e. @ssc.nic.in and click on Apply (Located on top of the page)
- Click on the link (Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2020) Under “other” Category.
- After clicking o the Apply Online, you will be redirect to the home page where you have to login as a new user to apply for SSC MTS 2021 exam.
- After successful registration, login to the portal and apply online through same process.
- On the application form page, fill all the required details correctly and upload the documents when ask.
- Also upload your scanned copy of photograph and Signature
- Pay online application fee via debit card/ credit, net banking
- Make the final submit and take a print out of application for further use.
- Note: Date of Capture of Photograph must be mentioned on the Photograph.
- Preview your application and submit the details after verifying.
Links to Note