Highlights:- SSC MTS 2021 Official Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Official News, Admit Card, Application Process, Application Fee
Aspiring candidates waiting to apply for the SSC MTS exam can check SSC MTS 2021 Notification on 5th February 2021. The Staff Selection Commission will issue the official SSC MTS Notification 2020 on new dates. Candidates are hereby informed that Notice of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2020 was to be uploaded on 02-02-2021, rescheduled 05-02-2021 (Friday).
About SSC MTS Examination 2021
The Staff Selection Commission of India is the premier institution that conducts MTS, CHSL, CGL, Constable, and SI exams every year. This year, the regulatory body has issued SSC MTS 2021 Notification (2020 examinations) for approximately 8000 posts. Desirous applicants who have been waiting for the latest news on SSC MTS Application Form 2020 must check the details furnished below.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2021 (2020-Exam) – Latest news
As per official updates from the Secretary, Staff Selection Commission of India, candidates can start applying for the SSC MTS exam from 05-02-2021. Earlier, the commission has decided to issue SSC MTS Notification 2020 on 02-02-2021. Due to administrative reasons, the notification will be published on 5th February 2021. The last date for SSC MTS 2021 Online Application is 18th March 2021. The SSC MTS Tier-I exam will be held from 01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021. Tier-II exam dates will be communicated later. Check Also: Employment Newspaper This Week
|News Type||SSC MTS 2021 Recruitment Notification|
|Examination Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission of India|
|Exam Name||Multi-Tasking Staff-Group C (Non-Technical)|
|Number of Vacancies||8000 (Approximately)|
|Selection Process||CBT Tier-I, Tier-II Descriptive Type, Document Verification|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Last Date to Apply||18-03-2021 (Thursday)|
|SSC MTS Tier-I Exam Date||01-07-2021 to 20-07-2021|
|Work Location||Anywhere in India|
SSC MTS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant must be a citizen of India or subject of Nepal, Bhutan or Tibetan Refugee.
- Candidates must have qualified Higher Secondary exams or equivalent from a recognized board/institution.
SSC MTS 2021 Age Limit
- 18-27 years on the date of eligibility determination as specified by the administrative authority.
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST applicants, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD (General), 13 years for PwD (OBC), 3-years for Ex-Servicemen.
- Additional one-year relaxation will be given to all the categories due to COVID-19 crisis.
SSC MTS 2021 Application Fee
- 100/- (One Hundred Only) which can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC MTS 2021 Selection Process
- All the shortlisted applicants shall have to appear in Tier-I (Computer-Based Test) which will be objective type in nature.
- Tier-II exam which will be descriptive type in nature.
- Merit List.
- Document Verification.
SSC MTS Pay Scale
The salary scale is as per the Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1.
How to Apply for SSC MTS Non Technical Posts 2021
- All the desirous candidates must visit the official gateway for SSC which is, nic.in.
- Find SSC MTS Non Technical Exam Notification 2021 in the Latest News section.
- Download the pdf file and read all the necessary details.
- Register at SSC portal using your email and contact number.
- Those who have already registered need to login using their Registration Number and password.
- Apply for the proposed SSC MTS Vacancies and upload images of your recent photograph and signature.
- Pay the requisite fee and complete your registration.
- Generate a hard copy of your Application and keep it handy.
Important Link: Click here to Check SSC MTS Notification.