Download SSC GD Constable Syllabus PDF in Hindi / English Subject / Topic Wise – Dear candidates, if you have applied for SSC GD Constable Vacancies check SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021. The Staff Selection Commission of India started online application this year in the third week of July.
Despite the delay, a huge number of job seekers applied for Constable (General Duty) posts. Now, it’s time to prepare for the exams with SSC GD Exam pattern for the upcoming tests.
Table of Contents
- 1 SSC GD Constable Exam 2021
- 2 SSC GD Constable 2021 Syllabus
- 3 SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021 Download PDF
- 4 SSC GD Constable Examination Scheme
- 5 SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern
- 6 SSC GD Constable 2021 Syllabus
- 7 SSC GD Constable Syllabus PDF Download
- 8 SSC GD Constable 2021 – Best Books
- 9 SSC GD Constable 2021 Exam Preparation Guide
- 10 How to prepare for SSC GD Constable Exam 2021
- 11 What to do after SSC GD Constable Exam
- 12 Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- 13 Physical Standard Tests (PST)
- 14 Medical Examination
- 15 How to download SSC GD Constable 2021 Syllabus in PDF format?
- 16 SSC GD Constable Exam Will be Online OR Offline?
- 17 Will there be negative marking in SSC GD Constable Exam?
- 18 What will be the SSC GD Exam Duration ?
SSC GD Constable Exam 2021
After a long wait, SSC finally has started the SSC GD Constable Recruitment process for 25,271 Vacancies. The eligible candidates will be called for a Computer-based test. This examination is the essential part of the selection for many. Candidates can read this SSC GD Constable Exam Preparation Guide and begin their studies.
SSC will soon conduct the Written Examination for the Posts of Constable (GD) in BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA, SSF, and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. For their best preparation, candidates are suggested to refer to SSC GD Constable Best Books. Also, they need to check the complete exam pattern for the competition. Check Also – SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021
SSC GD Constable 2021 Syllabus
The online written exam for the SSC GD constable will be held in October-November tentatively. Therefore, candidates need to note SSC GD Constable 2021 Syllabus very carefully. The CBT will be the first phase of selection that hopefuls must get to the second phase.
Important Update on 22 July 2021 – Staff Selection Commission Will Be conduct SSC GD Constable Written Exam in October 2021 (Tentative). We advise to candidates to start preparing for the exam now.
SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2021 Download PDF
|News Type||SSC GD Constable 2021 Syllabus PDF|
|Recruiting Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Constable (GD)|
|No. of Vacancy||25,271 Vacancies|
|Selection Process||Online Written Examination
Physical Standards Test
Physical Efficiency Test
|Exam Date||October-November (Tentative)|
|SSC GD Constable 2021 Syllabus PDF Status||Available|
SSC GD Constable Examination Scheme
- Online Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
SSC Constable GD Exam Pattern
Checking the exam pattern is one of the important steps before scheduling time for studies. Examinees can read the following details and note the important points to study to perfection.
- The CBT will comprise of Objective Type Questions.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be given with 4 options out of which examinees have to select the correct one.
- The exam will contain 100 questions carrying one mark each.
- The time allotted for the exam will be 01:30 hours i.e. 90 minutes.
- The questions will be based on High School (Matric) Level.
- There will Negative Marking in the exam, for each incorrect response 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The SSC GD Constable Exam will be conducted in HINDI and ENGLISH Only.
|Parts||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
|Part-B||General Knowledge & General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD Constable 2021 Syllabus
Getting to know the relevant content of the SSC GD Exam is the critical part. The competition will be much higher than the previous years. Therefore, candidates must be aware of how to prepare for SSC GD Constable Exam. Following are the topics included in the SSC GD Constable Syllabus.
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Part A consists of 25 questions based on General Intelligence and Reasoning. This section has a vast category of topics that contestants must carefully study. The concepts are to test the logical ability and observational capacity of candidates.
- Analytical aptitude
- Arithmetic number series
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Coding and decoding
- Counting figures
- Figural classification
- Identifying Patterns
- Image formation
- Mirror Image
- Non-verbal series
- Relationship concepts
- Similarities and differences
- Spatial Visualization & orientation
- Visual memory
General Knowledge and General Awareness
This part is comprised of 25 question in a total which are based on different topics. GK and GA are important parts of SSC GD Syllabus 2021 because this section is what students can learn practically but memorize. The topics are based on current GK and static GK.
- Current events
- Everyday Events
- India and its neighboring countries
- Geography (Rivers, Soil, Land)
- Economic Scene
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Scientific Research
The section includes questions based on elementary mathematics. These questions will be tricky and will require one or more formulas to be solved. Therefore, candidates must be well-versed with this section is the most time-consuming. The topics include:
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Number Systems
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Ratio and Time
- Relationship between Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
The section is primarily added to test the candidate’s comprehension skills, including reading and writing abilities. Besides understanding language, they must be able to interpret and respond to the given questions accordingly.
- Basic English
- Sentence Structure
- Error Spotting
- Reading and Writing Ability
- Active Passive Voice
- Fill in the Blanks
- Synonyms/Homonyms & Antonyms
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Improvement of Sentences
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect Speech
- Jumbled Sentences
- वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दोंके शब्द रूप
- शब्दों के स्त्रीलिंग
- किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन
- मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप
- विलोमार्थी शब्द
- समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ
- संधि विच्छेद
- क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना
- रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि|
SSC GD Constable Syllabus PDF Download
SSC GD Constable 2021 – Best Books
Aspirants can refer to offline study material and buy it from the market. Some of the textbooks are also available with solutions and practice sets. Examinees can refer to the following Best Books for SSC GD Constable.
- Lucent’s (General Science)
- Lucent’s (General Knowledge)
- SK Yadav (Mathematics)
- Wren and Martin (English)
- Arihant Publications (General Intelligence & Reasoning)
SSC GD Constable 2021 Exam Preparation Guide
Many students believe that SSC GD Constable Exam 2021 is based on 10th Syllabus and they can easily crack the examination. Things to remember are the questions are selected by IIT professors which are twisted despite being easy. Therefore, attention must be given to each subject equally.
How to prepare for SSC GD Constable Exam 2021
- Start by maintaining your schedule each day for at least 3 to 5 hours to dedicate to studies.
- Take each subject one by one and in a sequence.
- Don’t start with random topics.
- Continue from easy to complex problems.
- Keep taking notes from online sources such as news and the internet.
- Don’t take stress, when you feel tired, get adequate rest.
- Don’t feel over confident unless you practice some mock tests to beat the clock.
- Make fast notes of every topic and revise them in the final days.
What to do after SSC GD Constable Exam
Candidates, after attending the SSC GD Constable Exam, must not lose attention. The next phases of selection include Physical and Medical Fitness tests. Therefore, they must keep practicing and work towards maintaining their health.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Type of Test||For Male||For Female Candidates|
|Race||5 Kms in 24 Minutes||1.6 Kms in 8 Minute and 30 Seconds|
For Laddakh Region
|Test Type||For Male||For Female Candidates|
|Race||1 Mile in 6 Minutes & 30 Seconds||800 Meters in 4 Minutes|
Physical Standard Tests (PST)
Physical standards laid down for the post of Constable are –
- a) Height:
For Males: 170 cm
For Females: 157 cm
For males only– Unexpanded: 80 cm
Expanded: Minimum expansion: 5 cm
c) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
|Visual Acuity Unaided
|Uncorrected Visual Acuity
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|N6||N9||6/6||6/9||Visual Correction of any kind is not permitted even by glasses.||CP-III BY ISIHARA||For right handed person, the right eye is better eye and vice-versa.
– Binocular vision is required.
For detailed information regarding PET/DME, candidates need to refer to the detailed advertisement issued by SSC. For future updates regarding SSC GD Constable Exam, stay tuned with this website.
How to download SSC GD Constable 2021 Syllabus in PDF format?
You can download SSC GD Constable 2021 Syllabus from jobsnresult.com
SSC GD Constable Exam Will be Online OR Offline?
SSC GD Constable exam will be Online.
Will there be negative marking in SSC GD Constable Exam?
There is no negative marking in SSC GD Constable Exam.
What will be the SSC GD Exam Duration ?
SSC GD constable Exam will be of 90 minutes.