SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 972 Vacancies @www.ssbodisha.ac.in:- State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education invites eligible candidates for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021. The Government of Odisha will fill 972 Posts of Lecturers in Non-government Aided colleges in India. Online applications are invited from prospective eligible candidates for Odisha SSB Recruitment 2021. The online application process will continue from 22nd March till 21st April 2021 (Wednesdays).
Table of Contents
- 1 About SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- 2 SSB Odisha Lecturer 972 Vacancy- Recent Updates
- 3 Details SSB Odisha Lecturer 972 Vacancies
- 4 SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment Selection Process
- 5 How to Apply SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021
About SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021
The Department of Higher Education is conducting SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021 on behalf of the State Selection Board, Government of Odisha. The Education department undertakes the education at University, PG, UG, and Higher Secondary-level in Odisha.
The department is responsible for recruiting the Higher Secondary school teachers and college lecturers in Government schools and colleges operating under the Government of Odisha. Recently, the authority has issued SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Advertisement No. 005/2021. According to the official notification, eligible applicants are invited to fill 972 posts of Lecturers in various disciplines. Check Also – Employment News PDF
SSB Odisha Lecturer 972 Vacancy- Recent Updates
The State Selection Board of Odisha, Bhubaneswar will fill all the posts on temporary basis initially. Later, the department of Higher education will make the seats permanent. Desirous applicants can register and apply for SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021 from 22-03-2021 to 21-04-2021. The State Board shall accept online applications only. Therefore, hopefuls must be careful while applying.
|Announcement Regarding||SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Recruiting Body||State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education, Government of Odisha|
|Name of Post||Lecturers (DP Posts)|
|No. of Vacancies||972|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Career and Viva-voce Test.|
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
|SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Last Date||21.04.2021 (Wednesday)|
Details SSB Odisha Lecturer 972 Vacancies
|Name of Department/Subject||No. Of Posts|
|Home Science||13(04- Women)|
|Logic & Philosophy||73(24- Women)|
|Political Science||135(45- Women)|
A candidates must be Indian citizen.
Aspirants must also be able to read, speak, and write Odia fluently and must have passed at least an examination in Odia language equivalent to that ME school standard conducted by BSE Odisha.
- An aspirant should complete Master’s Degree in the any of the above-mentioned subjects from a recognized University securing at least 55% marks (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities) or its equivalent grade with a 2nd class in the Bachelor’s Degree.
- All the qualifications must be acquired on 01-01-2021.
- As on 01.2021, the lower age limit for these vacancies is 21 years while the maximum age to apply is 42 years.
- Age Relaxation: 05 years relaxation for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST), Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC), Female, and Ex-Servicemen. 10 years relaxartion will be given to the candidates belonging to the PwD categories with disability not less than 40%.
- Candidates will have to pay a non-refundable fee of 500/- (Unreserved category only) and Rs. 200/- (Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled tribes and PwDs only).
- Payment Mode: The application fee is acceptable only via Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment Selection Process
The selection will be on the basis of Written Exam, Career and Viva-voce test.
The distribution of weightage for the career assessment suggested is as follows:
|Lecturers||Maximum||PhD||M.Phil. & or NET|
The selection shall be made in the following manner:
- Career- 25 marks
- Written- 150 marks (Objective Type)
- Viva-voce- 25 marks
- Total- 200 marks
The written test shall be organized at Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, and Sambalpur.
After appointment and joining, the aspirants shall be paid Rs. 44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/– (as per Pay Matrix Level 10) including the dearness allowance.
How to Apply SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Hopefuls need to visit the official web portal of the SSB Odisha ssbodisha.ac.in to download detailed advertisement.
- Head to the Announcement section on the homepage.
- Read the detailed Advertisement very carefully before applying online.
- Start filling your application form.
- Enter your educational, and professional details as per the applied department.
- Upload a recent passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit your application finally.
- Keep a printed copy of your SSB Odisha Lecturer Application Form for future use.