Southern Railway Recruitment 2020, Southern Railway for 3585 Apprentice Vacancies Notification 2020, Apply online, recruitment details, eligibility criteria sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020
Guys, are you looking for Govt. jobs in Southern Railway. The candidates who have finished their degree, then its best chance to get your goal. Southern Railway has discharged a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice posts for both Fresher and ITI. If you are looking for a government job, then you can also apply for this employment for various posts.
A total of 3585 vacancies have been notified under Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 for the posts of Apprentice out of which 1654 vacancies are for Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur, Coimbatore, 1208 vacancies for Carriage & Wagon Works, Perambur and 723 for Central Workshop, Golden Rock. Southern Railway in its present form, came into existence on 14th April 1951 through merger of the three state railways namely Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway, the South Indian Railway and the Mysore State Railway.
Interested candidates must check the qualification criteria and apply online for Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2020 at the very latest. Southern Railway Online Application will start from 01 December 2019 and the last date for Southern Railway Registration is 31 December 2019. Interested and qualified applicants can apply the Southern Railway Recruitment Application Form 2019 on or before the last date i.e. 31 December 2019. You can apply the application by online mode from official website @ sr.indianrailways.gov.in. Here you will find each and every details regarding this vacancy, read on and find all the information.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Apprentice Notification Details
- Organization Name: Southern Railway
- Notification About: Southern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Name of Posts: Apprentices
- Total Vacancies: 3585 Posts
- Job Category: Govt Job
- Job Location: Across India
- Application Form Start Date: 01 December 2019
- Last Date of Application Submission: 31 December 2019 till 5:00 PM
- Official Website: sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Post Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Apprentice (Carriage & Wagon Works)||1208|
|Apprentice (Signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur, Coimbatore)||1654|
|Apprentice (Central Workshop, Golden Rock)||723|
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All candidates who are interested in applying for Southern Railway Apprentice Exam 2020 for the various posts have to fulfill some expectation asked by the authority like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process etc, are given below.
- Applicants should have passed 10th class exam under 10+2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution approved by NCVT/SCVT
- Candidates should have passed +2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for MLT candidates.
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age for Freshers/ Ex-ITI: 22 years
- Maximum Age for MLT: 24 years
Note:- Age relaxation is given to the applicants according to the rules.
- Gen & OBC – 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/Women candidates – Nil
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of average percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in both Matric (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- For Fresher the average marks obtained by the applicants in SSLC/Matric
- Notification Issue Date: 11.2019
- Start Date of Submission of Online Application – 01.12.2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application – 31.12.2019
- Dates for Downloading Admit Card – Update Soon
- Exam Date – Update Soon
Official Notification (Carriage & Wagon Works) – Click Here
Official Notification (Notification for Signal & Telecommunication Workshop) – Click here
Official Notification (Central Workshop, Golden Rock) – Click Here
Official Website – https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/
Apply Online – https://iroams.com/Apprentice/applicationIndex