SBI Circle Based officer post recruitment 2020 online registration has been started from today i.e. 27th July 2020 for total 3850 posts. Candidates who are eligible and interested to the following SBI CBO post can read full details about SBI Circle Based officer post recruitment 2020 such as post details, eligibility criteria, education qualification, age limit, how to apply, exam preparation guide etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020
- 2 SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 Details
- 3 SBI Circle Based officer Recruitment 2020 Post Details
- 4 SBI Circle Based officer Post Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Age Limit for SBI Circle Based officer Post
- 6 SBI Circle Based officer Post application fee
- 7 Important Dates
- 8 How to Apply for SBI CBO recruitment 2020
- 9 Important Links
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020
SBI Circle Based officer recruitment 2020 registration process for total 3850 posts has started from 27th July 2020. All eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 27th July 2020 from official website i.e. sbi.co.in on or before 16th August 2020. State Bank of India has released the vacancy notification for the 3850 circle based officer posts against advertisement No – CRDP/ CBO/ 2020-21/ 20.
SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 Details
Posts Name – Circle Based Officer
Advertisement No – CRDP/ CBO/ 2020-21/ 20
Total Posts – 3850
Online application starting from – 27th July 2020
Last date of Online Application – 16th August 2020
Official Website – sbi.co.in
SBI Circle Based officer Recruitment 2020 Post Details
Total Posts – 3850 Circle Based Officer posts
Gujarat – 750 Posts
Karnataka – 750 posts
Madhya Pradesh – 296 posts
Chattisgarh – 104 posts
Tamil Nadu – 550 posts
Telangana – 550 posts
Rajasthan – 300 posts
Maharashtra (Excluding Mumbai) – 517 posts
Goa – 33 posts
SBI Circle Based officer Post Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply should have graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent.
Age Limit for SBI Circle Based officer Post
Candidates should not be above 30 years as on 1st august 2020. For Age relaxation in age limit please check the official notification.
SBI Circle Based officer Post application fee
Fee for General / OBC / EWS – Rs.750 (Including intimation charges)
Application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD – Nil
Mode of Payment – debit card, credit card, internet banking
Starting dates for online application and payment of fee – 27th July 2020
Closing date for online application and Payment of fee – 16th August 2020
Last date for Printing of Application – 31st August 2020
How to Apply for SBI CBO recruitment 2020
All candidates who are eligible and want to apply, can apply online from the official websites till 16 th August 2020. Applying candidates should have a valid email ID and mobile number. Which should be kept active till the declaration of result.
- Go to the official website to apply online i.e. @recruitment.bank.sbi
- Fill the complete details correctly including your personal details and educational qualification details.
- Upload your photograph and signature
- After previewing application form make the payment.
- When the payment will be successfully paid submit the application
- Take a printout of application form for future use.
Official Notification – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here