Table of Contents
- 0.0.1 SBI Recruitment 2020 for 8500 Apprentice posts – State Bank of India (SBI) has recently released the official notification for SBI recruitment 2020 to the post of SBI 8500 Apprentice recruitment 2020 on its official website. All candidates need the required qualification and experience can apply online from 20st November, 2020.
- 1 SBI 8500 Apprentice Notification 2020
- 2 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
- 3 SBI Apprentice Vacancy Details
- 4 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
- 6 How to Apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
SBI Recruitment 2020 for 8500 Apprentice posts – State Bank of India (SBI) has recently released the official notification for SBI recruitment 2020 to the post of SBI 8500 Apprentice recruitment 2020 on its official website. All candidates need the required qualification and experience can apply online from 20st November, 2020.
Here we will share all the necessary details regard SBI Recruitment 2020 for 8500 Apprentice posts like application details, education qualification, age limit, application fee, exam date, application process, admit card release date etc.
SBI 8500 Apprentice Notification 2020
The SBI Apprentice recruitment official notification in PDF has been released on 19th November 2020 at SBI official website i.e. sbi.co.in. All candidates can check the SBI official advertisement for 8500 Apprentice (CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07) for complete details link is given below of the article…
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Job Summary
Notification name – SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Advertisement number – CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07
Total Posts – 5800 Posts
Notification Date – 20th November, 2020
Last date of application Submission – 10th December, 2020
City – Mumbai
Bank Name – State Bank of India
Education Qualification – Graduate
Official website – sbi.co.in
SBI Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Andhra Pradesh||620||Telugu, Urdu|
|Assam||90||Assamese/ Bengali/ Bodo|
|Goa||720||Konkan, Marathi, English|
|Himachal Pradesh||130||Hindi, English|
|Jammu Kashmir||0||Urdu, English|
|Meghalaya||40||English, Garo, Khasi|
|Tamil Nadu||470||Tamil, English|
|Uttar Pradesh||1206||Hindi, Urdu|
|West Bangal||480||Bengali, Nepali|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification – candidates should be Graduate from any recognized University OR institution.
Age Limit – The minimum age of the candidate should not be less than 20 and maximum 40 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rule.
Stipend – the SBI apprentice are eligible for stipend of RS. 15000/ month during 1st year, Rs. 16500/ month during second year and Rs. 19000/ month during third year. Apprentices are not eligible for any other allowance or benefits.
SBI Apprentice recruitment 2020 Application fee
General/ BOC/ EWS – Rs. 300/-
SC/ ST/ PWD – Nil
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Selection Process – the selection process of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 would be based on the basic of online written test and local language test.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
The online based exam for SBI apprentice is 1 hour (60 minutes) for 100 marks. 100 multiple type questions will be ask in the examination. Below is updates SBI apprentice exam pattern 2020.
SBI Apprentice Test A (Online) – Objective Type
|Name of the test||No. of Question||Max Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|General/ Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
How to Apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Log on to SBI official website i.e. sbi.co.in
- Go to the careers section and click on the Apply Online Link
- Click on new registration
- Now you will be required to upload your details such as your basic info, details, qualification, photo and signature.
- After fill-up all the details correctly the preview your application once.
- Make payment and do the final submit.
- Your application will be submitted. Take the print out of submitted application for further use.
SBI Apprentice Notification Announced – 19th November, 2020
Online Registration start – 20th November, 2020
Online Registration end – 10th December, 2020
Last date of Application correction – 10th December, 2020
Last date of Application printing – 25th December, 2020
SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2020 – January 2020
SBI Apprentice Online Exam Date 2020 – January 2020
SBI Apprentice Result 2020 – coming soon