SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper with Answer Key – Check and download SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper with Answer Key for the upcoming exams. State Bank of India conducts recruitment for various posts, and Apprentice is one of them.
The application process has been completed, and the authority will carry out an online exam in the coming days. For those looking for the best study material and SBI Apprentice Mock Test, this update is essential. Check Also – SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021
Table of Contents
SBI Apprentice Exam 2021
The State Bank of India is the nation’s one of the oldest banking institutions working since 1806. The banking organization is the 43rd biggest bank globally, having one of the largest workforces in India. The organization comes up with regular notifications related to Clerk, Research Associate, and Apprentice jobs.
Those who applied for SBI Apprentice 6100 Posts must start preparing for the recruitment and download SBI Apprentice Previous Years Question Papers with answer keys. Check Also – SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 – Short Update
Candidates can obtain a copy of SBI Apprentice Previous Year Exam Question papers with Solutions and continue the practice for the online examination. This test will be held in August- September tentatively. A considerable number of applicants have applied for these posts and will participate in the CBT as scheduled by SBI. Check Also – SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021
SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper
|Update About||SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper with Answer Key|
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
|SBI Apprentice Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper with Answer Key
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Before downloading SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions, it’s essential to know the exam pattern and syllabus. Given below are the detailed information about the SBI Apprentice exam 2021.
|Test Name||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 Min|
|General English||25||25||15 Min|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 Min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 Min|
- Stage–I exam is Computer-based test which will be held at several locations.
- This exam will carry 100 questions of 1 mark each.
- The test is comprised of four subjects namely, General English, General/Financial Awareness, Reasoning Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Each section is mandatory to attempt and qualify.
- The time window for each section is 15 minutes.
- The total duration for this test is 1 hour.
- The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 Marks for each incorrect answer.
Test of Local Language
There will be a separate test conducted in regional languages based on the languages selected by candidates.
SBI Apprentice Exam Syllabus – Details
General/Financial Awareness: News on banking industry, Awards and honors, Books and Authors, Recent appointments, Obituaries, New Schemes of central and state governments, sports, etc.
General Intelligence: Logical Reasoning, Alphanumeric Series, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test, Data Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities, Seating Arrangement, Puzzle Tabulation, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Input Output, and Coding Decoding.
Numerical Ability: Simplification, Profit & Loss, Mixtures & Alligations, Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices, Work & Time, Time & Distance, Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Data Interpretation, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Number Systems, Sequence & Series, Permutation, Combination & Probability.
General English: Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para jumbles, Miscellaneous, Fill in the blanks, Multiple Meaning /Error Spotting, Paragraph Completion.
SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper with Answer Key- Importance
- There is a great importance of SBI Apprentice previous year question papers for many reasons.
- The written test is online and doesn’t have complex questions compared to Clerk or Officer scale exams.
- The practice sets are timed and are based on the real-time scenario.
- These previous year question papers will be helpful to improve your speed.
- You can predict the difficulty level of the SBI Apprentice exam easily.
- Prepare with what’s relevant for your exams and leave what’s not.
SBI Apprentice Previous Year Question Paper, SBI Apprentice Question Paper, SBI Apprentice model set