SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 Out Candidates can Download SBI CBT Hall Ticket Exam Date, Syllabus for 8500 Posts: Aspirants can check the status of SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 and download it via official link given here. State Bank of India is all set to carry out a national-level selection exam for Apprentice Posts.
After completing the registrations process for Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 Advertisement No: CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07, the banking organization will conducts online examination in January 2021. Check further details like SBI Apprentice Exam Date and syllabus in the following segments.
Table of Contents
- 1 SBI 8500 Apprentice Posts Exam 2021 – Admit Card | Hall Ticket
- 2 SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 Download SBI CBT Hall Ticket Exam Date, Syllabus for 8500 Posts -Recent Updates
- 3 SBI Apprentice CBT Hall Ticket 2021
- 4 SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
- 5 Exam Pattern and SBI Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2021
- 6 How to Download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021
- 7 Document Required along with SBI Apprentice Admit Card on Exam Day
- 8 SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 FAQs
SBI 8500 Apprentice Posts Exam 2021 – Admit Card | Hall Ticket
As per the official recruitment notice issued by SBI, the Bank has initiated the 3-year training programme under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. There are 8500 vacancies to be filled under this national level recruitment. Those who applied for these vacancies must keep checking the status of SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 here and attend the exam without any problem.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 Download SBI CBT Hall Ticket Exam Date, Syllabus for 8500 Posts -Recent Updates
The State bank of India had notified earlier about conducting the online written examination for 8500 posts of Apprentice. The hopefuls must note that SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded at least a week before the conduct of the CBT. This update is significant for all the prospective examinees as the hall tickets are expected to be available in the mid of January 2021.
- Announcement Type: SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021
- Recruitment Conducting Body: State Bank of India Limited, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department Corporate Centre, Mumbai
- Job Title: Apprentice
- Advertisement Number: CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07
- Number of Vacancies: 8500
- Type of Work: Temporary (3-year Training)
- Selection Method: CBT, Language Test, and Document Verification
- CBT Exam Date: January 2021 (Tentative)
- Hall Ticket Issuance: Mid-January
- Recruitment Details – SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
SBI Apprentice CBT Hall Ticket 2021
Dear candidates, kindly note that the recruitment test shall begin with a Computer-Based Test first. This CBT is going to be a graduate-level selection test. SBI Apprentice CBT Hall Ticket 2021 is an essential document to carry while entering the examination hall. Without the SBI Apprentice Admit Card, examinees will not be allowed to enter the venue. About 10 lakh aspirants have applied for Apprentice posts, and they are awaiting the latest exam updates. The competition is higher than before due to fewer job opportunities this year.
SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern
- This recruitment test is going to be held in a CBT format and is objective type in nature.
- There a total 100 questions divided into four sections of 25 carrying 1 mark each.
- Candidates have to attempt 25 questions in 15 minutes per section.
- The topics included in this test are General English, General/Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude.
The structure of online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows:
|S.No.||Subject Name||Questions||Time Allowed|
|1.||English Language||25||15 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||25||15 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||15 Minutes|
|4||General/Financial Awareness||25||15 Minutes|
Exam Pattern and SBI Apprentice Exam Syllabus 2021
- The syllabus is based on Graduate-level subjects.
- Each test will have separate timing, as mentioned above.
- The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the CBT test with a penalty of 1/4th marks for every incorrect answer.
- Candidates must score minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
- Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be as decided by the Bank. There are no minimum qualifying marks for the individual subject.
- Merit list will be prepared state-wise and category-wise.
- Candidates qualifying for the test will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
- In case of score conflicts, the candidate will be ranked in the merit list according to their age in descending order in respective States and categories.
Attention: Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in the ‘Acquaint Yourself‘ booklet, which will be made available for download to the eligible candidates along with the call letter for the test.
Further Information: This is not an employment in the bank, however, SBI shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates will be relieved from the respective work area.
Examination and Placement States
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
How to Download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021
- Firstly, log on to the official web address of the banking organization which is, “co.in.”
- Head to the “Career” segment and locate a link related to Apprentice Exam or Advertisement Number: CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07.
- Use your login details such as your Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth.
- Press the submit button and generate a printed version of your e-admit card and keep its separate copy for emergency use. Remember to carry an original id proof along with it (Driving License/PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Passport).
Document Required along with SBI Apprentice Admit Card on Exam Day
There are some required document that all candidates need to carry with their admit card on the exam day.
- Candidates must have to check there admit card after download and make sure all the information are correct.
- If candidates find any wrong or incorrect information must contact the officials of SBI
- Candidates most have identity proof like Aadhar card, Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Passport etc
- 2 passport size collared photograph
- Candidates have to submit their ID proof Xerox copy and photograph in examination hall.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 FAQs
When will the SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 release?
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 has been released on 7 September 2021.
How I can download Apprentice Admit Card 2021?
You can download Apprentice Admit Card 2021 from their official website i.e. @ sbi.co.in
What other document are required to carry along with SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021?
The candidates has to carry the ID proof (original & Xerox copy), aadhar card, passport photograph and admit card.