Here we will talk All about About SAAT Exam, SAAT Exam Overview, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Important Dates, Syllabus, Important Links, Result, Admit Card, Exam Center, Reservation Policy
SOA, officially known as SIKSHA ‘O’ANUSANDHAN. It is a deemed university which means it is a non – Affiliating institution and a higher performing institution Which is managed and controlled by UGC ( University Grants Commission) and h as authority and provision to Provide various courses, take exams and award Degrees . This deemed University is situated in city of bhubaneshwar, Oddisha. It is one of the best Institutes in our India, In 2017, It was awarded as best university in Oddisha state, 33rd best National Institution and 20th best National University on the basis of NIRF Ranking.
Table of Contents
- 1 ABOUT SAAT EXAM 2020
- 2 Eligibility Criteria of SAAT 2020
- 3 SAAT 2020 Age Limit
- 4 SAAT 2020 Educational Qualification
- 5 Eligibility Criteria according to Programmes (B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA) –
- 6 How To Apply for SAAT, 2020 Exam ?
- 7 SAAT EXAM 2020 Important Dates
- 8 SAAT 2020 Admit Card
- 9 SYLLABUS OF SAAT EXAM 2020
- 10 SAAT 2020 Important Links
ABOUT SAAT EXAM 2020
SIKSHA ‘O’ANUSANDHAN Deemed-To-Be- University conducts the exams of SAAT. The full form of SAAT exam is “ Siksha ‘O’Anusandhan University Admission Test ”. SAAT is a National level entrance exam for Undergraduate (UG) and for Post-Graduate (PG) courses. After exam clearance, it provides you various programmes and courses in fields of Nursing, Pharmacy, Engineering, Law, Hotel management, and many more. The SOA University consists of total 10 constituent Units. So you can imagine it’s a vast institute which have various courses and programs. This exam is probably held in first week of December.
SAAT EXAM ,2020 OVERVIEW
Eligibility Criteria of SAAT 2020
SAAT 2020 Age Limit
There is no specific Age Limit.
SAAT 2020 Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from recognized boards like (C.B.S.E/ I.C.S.E ), etc. with compulsory subjects like Mathematics and Physics , including with any of these subjects like (Chemistry, Biology, IT, Vocational Course (Technical), Biotechnology ).
- Minimum Marks Obtained by candidates should be 45 % and for Reserved Category , it should be 40% .
- Qualification of Candidates should be UG (under graduate ) or PG (Post Graduate) .
Eligibility Criteria according to Programmes (B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA) –
|B. Tech||M. Tech||MBA|
|Qualification||Must have passed/ appearing 12th with recognized boards.||Must have passed/ appearing B.Tech/AMIE/ MCA/ M.Sc .||Must have passed/ appearing bachelor degree with recognized University or Institute.|
|Subjects||Physics and Mathematics along with one of the Chemistry/Computer Science/Information Technology/Biotechnology/Biology/Informatics/ Statistics/Technical Vocational Subject or any other subject.||Candidates those who have qualified in GATE exam, will exempted from SAAT Exam .||Bachelor degree subjects|
|Marks||Candidates have to score at least 45% ( 40% for SC/ST.OBC)||Candidates have to score at least 50% ( 45% for SC/ST.OBC).||Candidates have to score at least 50% ( 45% for SC/ST.OBC).|
How To Apply for SAAT, 2020 Exam ?
- The Application form will be available on the official website from 5th December, 2020. Official website – http://www.soa.ac.in
- The mode of application filling will be online. So go to the official site , from the link provided above and fill the form.
- Last date of filling application form will be – 26th April, 2020.
- Upload all the necessary documents and passport size photo in the application.
- For each Programmes and courses, separate application will be required.
- After Application Process, receipt as well as Admit card will be sent on your registered mail.
- After clearance of exams, you will be notified for counselling process in which you have to bring required original documents. Choice of course will be on same day.
SAAT EXAM 2020 Important Dates
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hrs ( 120 Minutes)|
Last Date Of Registration
|1st Week of December
26th April, 2020
|Admit Card||28th April, 2020|
|( SAAT ) Exam Date||1st May – 31st May, 2020|
|Results||31st May, 2020|
|Course Selection||1st June – 08 June ,2020|
|Counselling||11th June, 2020|
SAAT 2020 Admit Card
After the successful submission of SAAT 2020 Application students wait for SAAT 2020 Admit Card. the admit card will be release through online mode. SAAT 2020 Admit card will be available for download from 28th April 2020(Date will be extend doe to lockdown). In case any discrepancy found you should contact to admissions OR director.
SYLLABUS OF SAAT EXAM 2020
PHYSICS AND MEASUREMENT, KINEMATICS, LAWS OF MOTIONWORK, ENERGY AND POWER
ROTATIONAL MOTION, GRAVITATION, PROPERTIES OF SOLIDS AND LIQUIDS, THERMODYNAMICS
KINETIC THEORY OF GASES, OSCILLATIONS AND WAVES, ELECTROSTATICS, CURRRENT ELECTRICITY, MAGNETIC EFFECTS OF CURRENT AND MAGNETISM , ELECTROMAGNETIC INDUCTION AND ALTERNATING CURRENTS, ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES, DUAL NATURE OF MATTER AND RADIATION, ATOMS AND NUCLEI, ELECTRONIC DEVICES, COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
SOME BASIC CONCEPTS IN CHEMISTRY, STATES OF MATTER, ATOMIC STRUCTURE, CHEMICAL BONDING AND MOLECULAR STRUCURE, CHEMICAL THERMODYNAMICS, SOLUTIONS, EQUILIBRIUM , REDOX REACTIONS AND ELECTROCHEMISTRY, CHEMICAL KINETICS, SURFACE CHEMISTRY
INORGANIC :- CLASSIFICATON OF ELEMENTS AND PERIODICITY IN PROPERTIES , GENERAL PRINCIPLES AND PROCESSES OF ISOLATION OF METALS, HYDROGEN , S – BLOCK ELEMENTS (ALKALI AND ALKALINE EARTH METALS), P – BLOCK ELEMENTS, d – and f – BLOCK ELEMENTS, CO-ORDINATION COMPOUNDS, ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY
ORGANIC :- PURIFICATION AND CHARACTERISATION OF ORGANIC COMPOUNDS , SOME BASIC PRINCIPLES OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, HYDROCARBONS , ORGANIC COMPOUND CONTAINING HALOGENS, ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING OXYGEN, ORGANIC COMPOUNDS CONTAINING NITROGEN, POLYMERS, BIOMOLECULES, CHEMISTRY IN EVERYDAY LIFE.
|MATHS||SETS, RELATIONS AND FUNCTIONS, COMPLEX NUMBERS AND QUADRATIC EQUATIONS, MATRICES AND DETERMINANTS, PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS, MATHEMATICAL INDUCTION, BINOMIAL THEOREM AND ITS SIMPLE APPLICATIONS, SEQUENCES AND SERIES, LIMIT, CONTINUITY AND DIFFERENTIABILITY, INTEGRAL CALCULUS, DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS, COORDINATE GEOMETRY, THREE DIMENSIONAL GEOMETRY, VECTOR ALGEBRA, STATISTICS AND PROBABILITY, TRIGONOMETRY, MATHEMATICAL REASONING
HISTORY, PLANT CELL, COMPLEXITIES OF PLANT LIFE, MORPHOLOGY OF ANGIOSPERMS, TAXONOMY OF FLOWERING PLANTS,CONTINUITY OF PLANT LIFE, MICROORGANISMS AND DIVERSITIES OF PLANT LIFE, PROCESSES IN PLANTS, ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY, BOTANY AND HUMAN WELFARE, COMMON PLANT DISEASES, GENETIC ENGINEERING AND BIOTECHNOLOGY.
ZOOLOGY :- ANIMAL WORLD, DIVERSITY OF LIFE: KINGDOM-PROTASIA, MULTI CELLULARITY IN ANIMALS, LOCOMOTION , TYPES OF RESPIRATION, DIGESTIVE SYSTEM, TYPES OF CIRCULATION, EXCRETORY REPRODUCTION IN MAN, CONTROL AND COORDINATION IN MAN, TYPES OF REPRODUCTION, GENETICS, EVOLUTION, ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGYCOMMON HUMAN DISEASE, DEFENCE MECHANISM OF BODY, WILDLIFE CONSERVATION.
SAAT 2020 Important Links
Full syllabus PDF of SAAT 2020 :- Click Here
Official Website of SSST :- Click Here
Last year Question Paper :- Click Here