Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education invites candidates to fill REET 2021 Application Form Online. BSER, Ajmer releases official REET Notification for teaching aspirants, and they can complete their registrations. Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers is held for primary and upper primary level posts of teachers. Aspirants need to read this updated detail in full and proceed to apply for REET 2021 online.
Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer Rajasthan holds the rights to conduct this state-level teacher eligibility test for all the aspired teachers in the state. This exam consists of two papers Paper-I and II. This examination is attempted by the state aspirants willing to serve in the Primary education departments as teachers. For those who are waiting for REET Notification 2021, this update is significant.
Important Update on 22 February 2021: Applicant can make online correction from 22 February to 25 February 2021. The offline correction can be made till 5th March 2021. For more details check below or official website
REET 2021 Important Dates
REET 2021 notification date – 11th January, 2021
Rajasthan REET 2021 Application form – 11th January, 2021
REET 2021 Registration Last date – 8th February, 2021
REET 2021 Admit Card – March 2021
REET 2021 Exam – 25th April, 2021
REET 2021 Result – Update Soon
REET 2021 Application Form- Quick Updates
The process for filling REET Application Form 2021 ends on 8th February 2021 and this state-level examination will be held on 25th April 2021. There are around 31000 Grade III Teacher’s vacancies in the government schools for the current year. Kindly, head to the following segments in order to get details like REET 2021 Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, and way to apply.
|News Type||NEET Application Online|
|Examination Name||Rajasthan Eligibility Examination for Teachers|
|Name of Conducting Authority||Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Grade III Teacher|
|REET 2021 Exam Date||25th April 2021|
|Starting Date For REET 2021||11th January 2021|
|Closing Date For REET 2021||08th February 2021|
|REET 2021 Vacancies||32000|
|REET 2021 Admit Card||14th April 2021|
|REET 2021 Result Date||Updated Soon|
|Certificate Validity||3 Years from the date of issuance|
REET 2021 Eligibility Details
As hinted by the education minister, there are 31000 teacher’s vacancies to be filled in the coming year. The vacant posts will be assorted category-wise once the details are released by the state government.
For Primary Teacher:
Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks and passed or pursuing the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education/or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*
Applicants must have completed graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Upper Primary Teacher: Applicants must have done graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/appearing in the final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed
Graduation with minimum of 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
REET Application 2021 Fee
|Category||Paper 1||Paper 2|
|Gen/OBC||₹ 500||₹ 800|
|SC/ST/PWD||₹ 250||₹ 500|
REET 2021 Exam Pattern
- There are two papers to clear Paper-I and Paper-II for primary level teachers’ posts and secondary level teaching posts respectively.
- This exam is going to be held in Pen-and-paper mode.
- The duration of this exam is 2.5 Hours (each paper separately).
- This entrance test is bilingual (Hindi and English)
- There is no negative marking in the exam.
- Paper- I Timing: 10 am to 2:30 pm.
- Paper-II, Timing: 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Minimum Criteria to Qualify REET 2021
|S. No.||Category||Minimum Passing Marks|
|Non TSP Area||TSP Area|
|3||ST, OBC, MBC ,EWS||55%|
|6||Persons from Sahriya Community||36%|
REET 2021 Primary (Level -I) –Class 1 to 5
|Subject||Number of question||Marks||Total Time|
|Child development & Pedagogy||30||30||
REET 2021 Upper Primary Level (Level-II) Class-6 to 8
|Subjects||Number of Question||Marks||Total Time|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||
|Language – 1 (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi)||30||30|
|Language – 2 (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Gujarati, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi)||30||30|
|Science & Mathematics OR Social Science||60||60|
REET 2021 Syllabus
- Child Thinking & thought
- Concept of development and its relationship with learning
- Important child development & learning theories
- Learning and Pedagogy
- The concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs
- Basic Grammar
- Language Pedagogy
- Shabd Upyog
- Unseen Passage
- EVS Pedagogy
- Family and Friends
- Food & Shelter
- General Science
- General studies
- Rajasthan Related Question
- Things We Make and Do
- Water & Travel
- Economics & Static GK
- Rajasthan Related Question
- Social & Political life
- Social Studies Pedagogy
- Food & Materials
- How things work
- Moving Things People and Ideas
- Natural Phenomena & Resources
- Pedagogy of Science
- The World of the Living
- Algebra & Mensuration
- Average, Profit & Loss
- Miscellaneous Questions on Arithmetic
- Number System & Simplification
- Pedagogy of Mathematics
- Percentage & Ratio
- Time, Work, Speed & Distance
How to Fill REET 2021 Application Form
- Visit the authorized website to apply for REET 2021 exam rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Navigate to the link panel on the left-hand side of the homepage and find a link related to REET 2021.
- Download the notification for current year and read it very carefully.
- Supply all the relevant details as asked during the registrations process and in the given format.
- Upload image of testimonials, passport-sized photo, signature, and certificates.
- Pay the application charges as per your selection (separate fee for each paper).
- Thoroughly check the form details before submitting your application.
- Generate a printed version of your application format and keep its copy for future references.
Link to Remember: Find relevant details here and apply online.