RBI Grade B officer recruitment 2021 notification: Reserve bank of India (RBI) is releasing RBI Grade B officer recruitment notification for various Group B posts. All eligible and interested candidates can check all the required details about the RBI Grade B officer recruitment including post details, education qualification, Age limit, selection process, exam pattern, important dates and other.
RBI Grade B officer recruitment 2021– RBI is releasing the recruitment notification for various posts of Grade B under advertisement no. 1/2020-21. All candidates who are waiting for jobs in RBI can apply online for RBI Grade B officer recruitment through official website i.e. @rbi.org.in Check Also – Employment News Paper This Week
RBI Grade B officer Recruitment 2021 details
Name of organization – Reserve bank of India (RBI)
Name of the post – Grade – B officer
No. of posts – 322 posts
Advertisement no – 1/2020-21
Selection process – Phase 1 and phase 2, interview
Exam date – announce soon
Online application start – 28th January, 2021
Online application End – 15th February, 2021
Official website – rbi.org.in
RBI Grade B officer Recruitment 2021 Post Details
RBI Grade – B officer
Officers in Grade ‘B’ – General – 270 posts
Officers in Grade ‘B’ – (DR) DEPR – 29 posts
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DSIM – 23 posts
RBI Grade B officer Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
Officers in Grade ‘B’ – General – Candidates must have bachelors degree with minimum 60% marks OR equivalent (50% marks in case of CS/ ST/ PWD) candidates
Officers in Grade ‘B’ – (DR) DEPR – candidates must have master degree in Economics, Econometrics, Quantititative economics, Mathematical Economics, Integrated Economics course/ finance with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semester / year from a recognized Indian/ foreign university.
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) DSIM – candidates must have master degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ statistics and information from IIT khadagpur/ applied statistics and information from IIT bombey with minimum 55% of marks OR equivalent grade.
Note – candidates are requested to see official notification for complete information about education qualification.
RBI Grade B officer Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
Candidate’s age must be between 21 to 30 year (there will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category). Please read full details in official notification.
RBI Grade B officer Recruitment selection process
The selection (RBI Grade B officer) of the candidates will be done on the basic of Prelims, mains and personal interview.
How to Apply for RBI Grade B officer Recruitment 2021
- Visit RBI official website namely, rbi.org.in
- Locate the latest News section for RBI Grade B officer Recruitment 2021 1/2020-21.
- Download the official notification and read it very carefully.
- After that start applying online and register online using your email and phone number.
- Login and fill the application form providing your accurate details and also made the application fee.
- Generate a hard copy of your application form for further use.
RBI Grade B officer 2021 exam pattern
The RBI Grade B officer examination will consists of two stages i.e. phase 1 and phase 2 will be followed by a personal interview.
RBI Grade B officer 2021 exam pattern (phase 1)
- Phase 1 exam will be of 200 marks for 200 question
- Paper 1 will be of 2 hours
- RBI Grade B officer 2021 exam will have MCQs from General awareness, English language, Quantitative aptitude and reasoning.
- Candidate who will be qualify in the first phase will be called for phase 2 exam
RBI Grade B officer 2021 exam Pattern (phase 2)
- Phase 2 exam will be of 300 marks
- The Phase 2 exam from economics and social issues, English writing skills and finance & management.
- Candidate who will be qualify in the second phase will be called for interview
Important dates for RBI Grade B officer 2021
Online application submission start date – 28th January, 2021
Online Application submission last date – 15th February, 2021
Last date for Application fee payment– 15th February, 2021
RBI Grade B officer 2021 Phase 1 and Phase 2 Online exam – 6th March, 2021
RBI Grade B Officer (DR) DEPR and Officer in Grade B (DR) – DSIM (phase 1 – Paper – 2 and 3 online / Written exam – 31st March, 2021
RBI Grade B Officer (DR) – General Phase 2 – Paper 2 and 3 online / written exam – 1st April, 2021
Official Website – rbi.org.in
Recruitment notification – Click Here
Apply Online – Start from 28th January, 2021
Syllabus – Available Soon
Admit Card – Available Soon