Ramanujan College 14 non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Delhi University Ramanujan College Non Technical vacancy Application Process.
Eligible candidates are invited to apply for Ramanujan College Delhi University Recruitment 2021. There are 14 vacancies to be filled under Ramanujan College Recruitment 2021 for various roles. Interested candidates can apply online using the details provided here. The last date to submit online applications for Ramanujan College Non Teaching Recruitment is 19-02-2021.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Ramanujan College Delhi University Recruitment 2021
- 2 Ramanujan College Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 @ramanujancollege.ac.in
- 3 Ramanujan College Delhi University Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Breakup
- 4 Educational Qualification
- 4.1 ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
- 4.2 SENIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- 4.3 PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT (LIBRARY)
- 4.4 SEMI PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT (LIBRARY)
- 4.5 LABORATORY ASSISTANT (PSYCHOLOGY LAB)
- 4.6 JUNIOR ASSISTANT
- 4.7 Education Required for Ramanujan College MTS Recruitment 2021 – LIBRARY
- 4.8 Ramanujan College MTS Recruitment 2021 (STATISTICS LAB)-Education Required
- 5 Application Fee
- 6 Selection Procedure
- 7 How to Apply for Ramanujan College Delhi University Recruitment 2021
About Ramanujan College Delhi University Recruitment 2021
Ramanujan College invites online applications through online for the permanent Non-Teaching posts in the College. Formerly known as Deshbandhu College, the institution was established in 1958 by the Ministry of Rehabilitation, Government of India, in the memory of Late Lala Deshbandhu Gupta, a patriot who had dedicated his life to the national freedom struggle.
The College is 100% funded by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and is maintained by University of Delhi since 1972. The CollegeCollege opened its gate for women students in 1994. In 2010, the Deshbandhu College (Evening) was renamed as the Ramanujan College.
The CollegeCollege offers 15 courses in Humanities, Social Sciences, Commerce, Management and Vocational Studies. In recent employment news, Ramanujan College Delhi University Recruitment 2021 notice is issued. The vacancies to be filled are MTS Library Assistant, Junior Assistant, Administrative Officer, and others.
Ramanujan College Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 @ramanujancollege.ac.in
Desirous applicants need to note that all the applications under Ramanujan College Non Teaching Recruitment 2021 will be accepted online. The deadline to apply online is 19-02-2021. Kindly, check the detailed notification in the following segments and apply online using the authenticated link. Check Also : Download Employment NewsPaper This Week
|Notice Regarding||Ramanujan College Non Teaching Recruitment 2021|
|Heading Authority||University of Delhi|
|Name of Posts||Administrative Officer, Senior Personal Assistant, Junior Asst., MTS Library/Laboratory|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Last Date to Submit Applications||19-02-2021 (Friday)|
Ramanujan College Delhi University Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Breakup
|Post||Pay Level||Maximum Age||No. of Post(s)||UR||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||PwBD|
|Senior Personal Assistant||7||35||01||01||–||–||–||–||–|
|Professional Assistant||6||35||01||–||–||–||–||–||01 (HI)|
|Semi Professional Assistant||5||30||02||02||–||–||–||–||–|
Note: Age is relaxable for SC/ST (5 years), OBC (3-years), and Ex-Servicemen (10 years).
Good academic record with Masters’ degree with at least 55 % of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale (5% relaxation in marks for SC/ST/PwD category).
SENIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT
- A Bachelor Degree from recognized University.
- At least 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.
- Dictation: 10 minutes at an average speed of 100 w.p.m.
- (ii) Transcription: 40 minutes (English) or 55 minutes (Hindi) on computer.
- (iii) Computer proficiency viz. Typing Skill, Word Processing, Spread sheet, Internet, Email communication etc.
PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT (LIBRARY)
- Lib. Sc/ M.L.I.Sc. Or Equivalent.
Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline and B.Lib. Sc./ B.L.I.Sc.
SEMI PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANT (LIBRARY)
- Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline or any other higher qualification.
- Course in computer application at Graduate or PG Level or 6 months computer course from a recognized/registered institution.
LABORATORY ASSISTANT (PSYCHOLOGY LAB)
As per Ramanujan College lab assistant Recruitment 2021 notice, applicants should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with Science Subjects.
Graduate with relevant subjects.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board /University / Institution
- Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through computers.
Education Required for Ramanujan College MTS Recruitment 2021 – LIBRARY
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution
- Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognised Institution.
Ramanujan College MTS Recruitment 2021 (STATISTICS LAB)-Education Required
Should have passed 10th or an equivalent examination with Science Subjects from recognize Board.
- General/OBC/EWS candidates must pay 500/-.
- SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates (All categories) are exempted from application fee.
Fee Payment Mode: Online banking, Credit Card/Debit card.
All the shortlisted applicants shall be called for written exam and a skill test.
How to Apply for Ramanujan College Delhi University Recruitment 2021
- Visit the dedicated portal of the college which is, ac.in.
- Go to the Vacancy section.
- Find the recently uploaded Ramanujan College Non Teaching Vacancy Notification and download it.
- Apply online after checking job specifications.
- Fill your application form send its hard copy with a recent passport-sized photograph affixed on it to the official postal address.
After submission of on-line form, , candidates need to print the hard copy of online form and paste the recent passport size photograph on this form, sign it and send it to following address latest by 21/02/2021 till 5.00 p.m.
(University of Delhi)
Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110019