Rajkot Municipal Corporation JR. Clerk Recruitment 2021:- The state government of Gujarat announces RMC Recruitment 2021 for 122 vacancies of Junior Clerk. Aspirants are invited to apply online for Rajkot Municipal Corporation. The final date to RMC applies online for 122 Jr Clerks Posts is 09th February 2021. Find relevant details in the following parts of this web page and submit your applications before the closing date.
According to the latest RMC Recruitment Notification 2021, there are 122 vacancies to be filled in Rajkot Municipal Corporation’s division. This recruitment process is held under the state government and will consist of selection test and skill test. Hopefuls are required to go through the notification details provided here before applying and registering online. Candidates can submit their applications via the online mode only. All other means of registration are not applicable. Check Also– Employment NewsPaper This Week
Rajkot Municipal Corporation Recruitment | RMC Recruitment 2021 Apply online for 122 JR. Clerk Posts @rmc.gov.in – Recent Updates
Desirous applicants are advised to read all the specifications very carefully before registering and paying the fee. Most important is to check the deadline for RMC Recruitment 2021 122 Jr Clerk Posts. The online registrations close on 09-02-2021 while the hard copy of application can be printed up to 12th February 2021.
|Type of Update||RMC Rajkot Recruitment 2021|
|Recruiting Organization||Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC), Government of Gujarat|
|Job Title||Junior Clerk|
|Total RMC Junior Clerk Vacancies||122|
|Work Location||Rajkot Jurisdiction|
|Application Mode||Online only|
|Application Deadline||12-02-2021 (Print hard Copy) 09-02-2021 (Fee Payment)|
RMC Rajkot Recruitment 2021- Eligibility Criteria
It’s crucial to apply for the proposed jobs only after checking the eligibility criteria and educational qualifications. Candidates must stay careful while filling their applications for RMC Recruitment 2021 Jr Clerk posts. Remember that deadline for Jr Clerk posts are nearing; hence, read the given criteria once again.
- A candidates must have completed 12th Exams from Gujarat Board or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Computer and Gujarati language is also required.
- For Unreserved and OBC candidates the application fee is Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/women/Ex-servicemen/PWD candidates the application fee is Rs. 250/–
The minimum age to apply is 18 years while the upper age limit for the posts is 30 years. Age relaxation rules apply as per the state government rules.
All the shortlisted applicant will have to appear in the written test followed by a typing/skill test.
After selection and joining the appointees will be awarded a fixed monthly salary of Rs. 19950/-
How to Apply for RMC Recruitment 2021
- Head to the Corporation’s official website namely, rmc.gov.in.
- The recent RMC Recruitment 2021 Notification is available on the homepage.
- Go to the section where all the notices are listed and download the notice in a pdf format.
- Read it thoroughly at first.
- Follow the link highlighting Apply Online.
- Fill your accurate details in all the four sections of the application form namely, Personal Information, Experience Details, Photograph and Signature sections.
- Pay the application fee save the form details.
- Take a hard copy of your application form and keep it safe for future references.
Links that Matter