OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2021 PDF Download- Candidates can check OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2021 for their upcoming exam. The written test for 586 vacancies will be scheduled in the coming days, and it’s important to note all the relevant topics for it. Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the state-level exam. For those preparing for the competition, checking Odisha RI Exam Pattern is a must.
Table of Contents
- 1 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus | Exam Pattern
- 2 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021
- 3 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | Odisha RI Syllabus
- 4 About OSSSC RI Exam 2021
- 5 Odisha Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern
- 6 OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2021
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus | Exam Pattern
The selection process for OSSSC Revenue Inspector Posts comprises a written test and skill test. The written examination is based on graduate-level studies, while the questions have a higher difficulty level. For those preparing rigorously for this recruitment to get to know Odisha RI Exam Pattern.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Recruitment 2021
After completing the online application process for Revenue Inspector posts, the OSSSC will conduct a state-wide recruitment test for the shortlisted ones. Many applicants have been studying hard to crack the examination. The OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2021 is described in the following sections for those who want to qualify for the recruitment.
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2021 PDF Download | Odisha RI Syllabus
|Update Regarding||OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern|
|Origination Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Name of Post||Revenue Inspector (Contractual)|
|No. of Vacancies||586 Posts|
|Advt. No||IIE- 45/2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
|Exam Date||Announced Soon|
|Status of OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus||Available Now|
About OSSSC RI Exam 2021
Candidates must remember that this test is going to be held for contractual jobs. These will be filled on a state level based on a two-phased selection process. First, it’s the written exam, and then the shortlisted ones will be called for a skill test. The first stage is most important to qualify. Therefore, contestants need to go through a detailed OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2021 and exam Pattern.
Odisha Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern
- Exam will be conducted on Pen and paper and will have Objective Type questions.
- There will be 2 Papers included in OSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam.
- Each papers will be of 2 hours in duration.
- Total Number of Questions will be 200 totaling to 400 Marks.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks.
|Papers||Subjects of Written Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time in hours|
|Mathematics- (HSC/Class-10th standard)||50||100|
|General English -(HSC/Class-10th standard)||50||100||
MS Office: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
|Language Test (Odia)||25||50|
- The minimum qualifying marks ST/SC/SEBC, PwD, Ex-Serviceman and Sports candidates shall be 30% (i.e. 120 marks out of total 400 marks).
- The minimum qualifying marks for other categories shall be 35% (i.e. 140 marks out of total 400 marks).
- The minimum marks to qualify for all candidates shall be 20 marks in the Skill Test in Computer Application (Practical).
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2021
Syllabus is an extremely important part for students preparing for Odisha Revenue Inspector Exams. Candidates can note and download OSSSC RI Syllabus for complete reference.
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities and places,
- Geographical facts with places, States, Countries and institutions with headquarters.
- Books and authors
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons and uses
- Current events with places and personalities, and
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type
- Static GK
- Recent Awards and Events
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
Basic Computer Skills
MS Windows: Introduction of Windows
MS Office: MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Exce
(a) Grammar-20 Marks
(b) Composition-20 Marks
- Essay writing on familiar topics (within 250 words) –10 Marks
- Letter Writing (Personal letter, Applications, Business or Official) (within 150 words)-5 Marks
- Translation (One English passage of around 100 words to be translated into Odia) –5 Marks
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage (5 x 2) = 10 marks
- Five short questions to be asked.
Practical Skill Test– 50 marks
WINDOWS operating system: *To test some of the following basic system operations on file/folder(s):-
File and Folder Operations: Create, Rename, Copy/Cut/Paste, Delete
MS Word: A Paragraph in MS Word incorporating some of the tools given below:-
- Editing and formatting text and paragraph
- Page and Paragraph Setup
MS Power Point: A Power Point presentation with 2/3 slides using the tools given below:
- Editing and formatting slides
MS Excel: *A problem in spreadsheet related to some of the tools given below:-
- Formatting cells and data
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus PDF Download
OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus, OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus pdf, OSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus pdf download, OSSSC RS syllabus, OSSSC RI syllabus pdf