Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification recently. Eligible medical aspirants are invited to apply for various posts. The details related to OPSC MO Assistant Surgeon are given here. Interested candidates can apply online from 26th February to 25th March 2021. An official link to Apply Online for OPSC Medical Officer 2452 Posts is available here, along with instructions.
Table of Contents
- 1 About OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- 2 OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 www.opsc.gov.in Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 – Recent News
- 3 OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon 2452 Vacancy Details
- 4 Educational Qualification
- 5 Age Limit
- 6 Application Fee
- 7 Selection Process
- 8 Salary Scale
- 9 How to Apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
About OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
The state government issues various recruitment notifications through OPSC. Odisha Public Service Commission undertakes the state government jobs at multiple levels. The state commission has recently released OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021, inviting eligible candidates for 2452 pots. As per the official advertisement, the state govt. shall fill Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) in Group A (Junior Branch) of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under the Health and Family Welfare Department. Interested candidates can check the details provided below and apply through opsc.gov.in.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 www.opsc.gov.in Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 – Recent News
AS per official news and updates, the state authority shall start the online application process for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 in February last week, i.e. on 26-02-2021 (Saturday). Desirous candidates can fill their online applications by 25th March 2021 (Thursday). Relevant details regarding this recruitment and online application process are mentioned here, along with essential instructions.
|Notification Regarding||OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021|
|OPSC MO Recruitment Application Start Date||26-02-2021|
|Last Date of Registration/Fee Submission||25-03-2021|
|Last Date to Submit Complete Application||06-04-2021|
|Authorizing Body||Odisha Public Service Commission, Bhubaneswar|
|Posts to Apply||Medical Officer (Asst. Surgeon)|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Method of Selection||Written Exam|
OPSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon 2452 Vacancy Details
|Category||Number of Posts|
Applicants must have knowledge or regional language.
- The applicant must have possessed MBBS or equivalent degree from a Medical College or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidate must also possess a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961.
- S/He should have possessed required conversion certificates recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.
- OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Age Limit is minimum 21 years while the upper age limit is 32 years.
- Age relaxation is given to candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-Servicemen.
For General and OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs. 500/- while SC/ST/Women/PwD/Ex-Servicemen are exempted from fee payment.
- All the shortlisted applicants will have to undergo a written exam.
- The final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of candidates’ performance in the written exam.
Note: Written test will be held in Cuttack and Bhubaneswar.
After the appointment, the candidates will be paid as per Pay Matrix Level of Level- 12, of Rs. 56,100/- of ORSP, 2017 along with usual dearness and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the government of Odisha from time to time.
How to Apply for OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Candidates need to head to the authorized portal which is, opsc.gov.in.
- Find the latest advertisement related to the job and download it.
- Read it very carefully before applying.
- Enter your correct details as asked by the recruiting authority.
- Upload the copies of your document and pay your application fee.
- Submit your application form and take a hard copy for future use.
Noteworthy Link: Click here to download OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Notification.