Odisha Public Service Commission invites eligible and deserving candidates to apply for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021. The state government will fill 504 posts of Assistant Professor in several departments. Odisha Public Service Commission will accept online applications from 14-02-2021 to 15-02-2021 (Monday). Find more details in OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021 Notice. More details are provided in the following segments.
About OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
As per OPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification, the state Public Service Commission will conduct the entire process on behalf of the state govt. All the 504 Assistant Professor posts will be filled roles in state Public Universities. Aspired candidates must adhere to details furnished in official advertisement for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021.
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment- Advt. No. 08/2020-21
Aspirants are advised to go through official advertisement issued by Odisha Public Service Commission before proceeding to apply. The online applications shall start from 15-02-2021 and ends on 15-03-2021. Candidates can submit their applications via online mode only. Follow the official link to apply for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment in description below. Check Also: Employment News Paper This Week
|Declaration Type||OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021|
|Recruiting Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission, Bhubaneshwar|
|Name of Posts||Assistant Professor|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Last Date to Apply||15-03-2021 (Monday)|
|Website to Apply||www.opsc.gov.in|
OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021-Vacancy Details
All the 504 posts will be filled in the following public universities. Applicants need to check the following vacancy break-up and read the detailed notification to know category-wise seats.
- Utkal University– 48 Posts
- Behrampur University– 35 Posts
- Sambalpur University– 28 Posts
- Fakir Mohan University– 14 Posts
- Maharaja Sriram Chandra Bhanja Deo University– 34 Posts
- Ravenshaw University– 106 Posts
- Rama Devi Women’s University– 63 Posts
- Gangadhar Meher University– 23 Posts
- Khallikote University– 05 Posts
- Rajendra University– 72 Posts
- Kalahandi University– 64 Posts
- Shri Jagannath Sanskrit University– 12 Posts
OPSC Assistant Professor Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have completed Master’s degree programme with at least 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates) or equivalent from a concerned/relevant/allied subject from a recognized University.
- An aspirant should also have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC.
The minimum age to apply is 21 years while there is no upper age limit.
General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- towards application while the CS/ST/PwD/Ex-servicemen are exempted from application fee.
The monthly scale of pay will be in Cell-1 of Level-10 of the Pay matrix under Odisha Revised scale of Pay under University Teachers (UGC scale of pay) Rule, 2019 with usual dearness allowances and other allowances.
How to Apply for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Log on to the official portal of OPSC which is, opsc.gov.in.
- Head to the latest advertisements section/What’s New Section. Find Advertisement No. 08 of 2020-21.
- Read it carefully and start applying for the proposed vacancies.
- Fill your duly filled application and upload your photos and pay your application fee.
- Take a hard copy of the application form and keep it safe for future purpose.
Official Link: Visit here to apply online.