Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, invites teaching aspirants to fill Odisha TET Application Form 2021 before the closing date. The state board, Cuttack, is about to conduct the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test for this year. The last date to submit online applications is 9th March 2021. Hopefuls are advised to read down the page and collect necessary details regarding Odisha TET Application Form 2021.
About Odisha TET 2021 Online Application Form
BSE, Odisha undertakes the responsibility to conduct Teachers Eligibility Test at the state level. The state-level examination gets conducted for eligible participants willing to serve the primary education departments within the state. Lakhs of teaching aspirants who Apply Online for ODISHA TET 2021 will have to undergo an eligibility test. Interested candidates can check the related information about Odisha TET 2021 Online Application Form in the following segments.
Odisha TET conduct Test every year for the recruitment of primary and secondary class teacher for class 1 to 8 in odisha schools. There are two levels in Odisha TET. Candidates can fill the Odisha TET online application form 2021 for Level 1 and Level 2 OR both according to their eligibility and interest.
OTET Paper 1 is for the aspirants who wish to teach in class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 is for those candidates who wish to teach class 6 to 8.
Odisha TET Exam Notification 2021 www.bseodisha.ac.in Apply Online 2021 -Quick Update
As per recent news, Odisha TET Exam Notification 2021 is released on 19th February 2021. The latest updates are available here regarding the same. Interested candidates are advised to submit their Odisha TET Application Form 2021 online on or before 9th March 2021. The dates for OTET 2021 paper-I and Paper-II will also be notified through Board’s online portal.
|Announcement About||Odisha TET Application Form 2021|
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Exam Conducting Body||Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack|
|Posts Available||Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers|
|Examination Date||July-August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||9 March 2021|
OTET 2021 Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualifications:
The Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
Category A-Paper-I (Classes I-V -Primary School Teacher): Candidates must have possessed any of these qualifications:
- Should have cleared Class XII with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/PwD candidates) aggregate marks along with a two-year diploma in Elementary Education (CT or DElEd).
- Should have cleared Class XII with at least 45% (40% for SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/PwD candidates) aggregate marks along with a two-year diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2002.
- Should have cleared Class XII with at least 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC/ PwD candidates) aggregate marks and a four-year diploma in BElEd.
- Must have cleared Class XII with at least 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC/ PwD candidates) aggregate marks and a two-year diploma in Special Education.
- Should have cleared graduation in any stream and have a two-year diploma in Elementary Education/ Special Education.
Category- B paper-II Classes VI-VIII Upper Primary Teacher: Applicants need to fulfill any one of these conditions.
- Should have completed graduation with at least 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC/ PwD candidates) marks along with a 1-year course in Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Should have completed graduation with at least 45% (40% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC/ PwD candidates) marks along with 1-year B.Ed. course in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
- Should have cleared graduation with at least 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC/ PwD candidates) marks along with 1-year course in B.Ed. (Special Education).
- Should have cleared Class XII with at least 50% (45% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC/ PwD candidates) aggregate marks along with a four-year BA Ed/ BSc Ed course.
Note: All candidates meeting eligibility criteria to apply under Category-B (Paper-II) are not eligible to apply under Category-A (Paper-I).
For the candidates registering for Odisha TET 2021, the minimum age to apply is 18 years.
- For aspirants belonging to the General, OBC, application fee is Rs. 500/-
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST and PWD categories, the application fee is Rs. 300/-.
The selection will be based on the scores obtained by the entrants in the Merit List.
How to Fill Odisha TET Application Form 2021
- Reach the official gateway “bseodisha.ac.in”
- On the homepage get to the OTET section and find the ‘New Registration’ link and read the instructions before application.
- Start registering yourself for the test by submitting your personal and academic details.
- Upload the necessary information along with the soft copies of your documents.
- Pay the application fee via SBI online payment gateway.
- Take the hard copy of the application format after duly submitting your details.
Link to Use:Visit here to Download OTET 2021 Notification: http://www.bseodisha.ac.in/otet-examinations.html
OTET 2021 Important Dates
OTET 2021 Online Application Start – 20 February, 2021
OTET 2021 Online Application End – 9th March, 2021
OTET 2021 Last date of Application fee submission – 8th March 2021
OTET 2021 Exam Date – Announced Soon
OTET 2021 Admit Card – Available Soon
OTET 2021 Answer Key – Announce Soon
OTET 2021 Result – Announce Soon