Odisha TET Result 2019: Check online Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Answer Key Cut Off Marks @bseodisha.ac.in
Table of Contents
OdishaTET Result 2019
Hello guys, we are again here with good news. The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has been declared the OTET Result 2019. A large number of candidates those showed up in Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test they can check OTET Result 2019. The BSE Odisha has been conducted effectively the Odisha TET exam during 6th August to 18th August and 22nd August 2019 at the different exam centers. An expansive number of candidates has been endeavored this TET exam. All those candidates are hunting down the result those can keep an eye on official website @bseodisha.ac.in. The candidates those who want to pursue their career in Teaching in Odisha state, after crack the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) with best scores and good rank. Only qualified candidates can able to check their Odisha TET Exam Result 2019. Now, all the aspirants are looking for the OTET Result 2019. So, kindly be with us to know more updates regarding OTET Result 2019 like expected cut off, merit list, result date, answer key etc, and stay visiting this portal regularly.
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test Result 2019 Details
All the candidates who appeared in the OTET Exam 2019 are very curious and keenly awaiting for their Odisha TET Result 2019. The wait of all candidates is over now, hoping for positive result. Now, the Board has released the highly held up OTET Result 2019 on its official website recently. Here, we provide all latest information and details of OTET Result 2019 are given below..
- Conducting Authority: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
- Notification About: OTET Result 2019
- Name of Examination: Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
- Category: Result
- Exam Date: 6 to 18 August & 22 August 2019
- Result Declaration: Available Now
- Official Website: bseodisha.ac.in
Steps to Download OTET Exam Result 2019
Here, we are sharing very easy steps to check Odisha TET Result and direct link of OTET Merit List 2019. So, candidates can visit given links and check Odisha TET Result 2019.
- The candidates should open the official website of Board, bseodisha.ac.in.
- Find the Result tab, and attempt to figure out the result link.
- In the landing page the applicants should check the Latest Updates segment for further process.
- For result, the applicants will have to follow the link for OTET Result 2019.
- Now, you will have to enter their Roll No., and then click on Submit button.
- After submitting, your OTET Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen in PDF form.
- Here you can Download and also take a print out of your result for future reference.
Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Cut Off Marks
Candidates need to score minimum marks to equivalent to the cut off marks in OTET Exam for pass the exam. Here applicants can check OTET Cut Off Marks 2019 as indicated by category. The cut off marks of the exam will be based on the candidate category, number of questions, difficulty level of test, time duration of test, marking scheme of test etc. The OTET score will be provided weightage in the recruitment procedure to the concerned post.
|Category||OTET Cut Off Marks 2019|
|General||60% (90 marks out of 100)|
|SC/ST/OBC/PWD||50% (75 out of 150)|