Applicants are invited offline for NITRD Recruitment 2021. National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases issues nitrd.nic.in Recruitment 2021. Offline applications are invited to fill 56 vacancies for LDC, Housekeeper, Hospital MTS, System Analyst, and others. The last date to submit your application forms is 28-02-2021. Desirous job seekers can download official nitrd.nic.in Recruitment Notification 2021 from links provided below.
nitrd.nic.in Recruitment 2021-New Delhi
This recruitment process is governed by the National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, New Delhi. This organization is an Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. In a recently issued advertisement, the authority has stated about filling various posts. Positions are vacant for Housekeeper, Hospital Multitasking Staff, Electrician, LDC, and others. The official details are listed in the following segments about nitrd.nic.in Recruitment 2021 selection process and application mode.
nitrd.nic.in Recruitment 2021 | NITRD Recruitment 2021 Quick Update
The departments have cleared that candidates need to send their NITRD Recruitment Application Form through offline mode only. Furthermore, these duly hand-filled applications should reach the department’s official postal address as specified in the following sections. Applicants are required to refer to further information mentioned below. Check Also: Employment Newspaper This Week
|Announcement Regarding||NITRD Recruitment 2021|
|Recruiting Organization||National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India)|
|Job Details||Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery), Psychologist, System Analyst, Lower Division Clerk, Housekeeper, Hospital Multitasking Staff, Library information Assistant, Jr. Electric Mechanic, and others|
|Number of Vacancies||56|
|Working Regions||New Delhi|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Skill Test/Interview|
|Official Postal Address||Director, National Institute of T.B. & Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030|
Vacancy Breakup as per NITRD Recruitment 2021
- Specialist Gr. II (Thoracic Surgery) (Group-A)-01 (UR)-Pay Level 11
- System Analyst (Group-A)-01 (UR)- Pay Level 11
- Health Education Officer Group-A- 01 (UR)- Pay Level 10
- Psychologist (Group-A)- 01 (UR)- Pay Level 10
- House Keeper (Group-C)- 01 (UR)- Pay Level 4
- X-Ray Technician (Group-C)- 01 (UR)- Pay Level 5
- Library Information Assistant (Group-C)- 01 (UR)- Pay Level 5
- Lower Division Clerk (Group-C)-4(UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1) Pay Level 2
- Junior Electric Mechanic (Group-C)-01 (UR)- Pay Level 2
- Driver (Group-C)- 01 (UR) Pay Level 2
- Hospital Multi-Tasking Staff (HMTS) (Group-C)- Pay Level 1
(a)HMTS (Dietary) –7 (UR-3, OBC-3, EWS-1)
(b)HMTS (Sanitation) – 21 (UR-9, OBC-8, ST-2, EWS-2)
(c)HMTS (General Others) – 15 (UR-7, OBC-5, SC-1 ST-1, EWS-1)
Note: One post each in HMTS (Dietary) and HMTS (General Others) is reserved for PH Category.
nitrd.nic.in Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Age Limit
For Serial No.1:
- A recognized medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or Part II of the third schedule (other than the Licentiate Qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956.
- Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of IMC the Act) -1956.
- Double Post Graduate i.e. MD/MS along with M.Ch. (Thoracic Surgery)/M.Ch. (Cardio Thoracic Surgery) or Specialty board of Thoracic Surgery (USA) OR equivalent.
- Two years working experience after obtaining the first Postgraduate Degree of MS/MD.
Age Limit: 45 years (5-years relaxation for government servants)
For Serial No. 2:
- Master degree in Statistics/ Maths/ Operation Research/ Computer Applications, or M. Tech. Computer Application.
- 5-year experience in a similar set up (with Ph.D) or 7 years experience (without Ph.D).
Age Limit: 35 years.
For Serial No.3:
- Master Degree in Anthropology/ Sociology/ Psychology/Social work from a recognized University, or equivalent.
- Diploma in Health Education or M.P.H. (majoring in Health Education), or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- 3 years research/training experience in Community Health work/social education field.
Age Limit: 35 years.
For Serial No.4:
Master degree in Psychology from recognized University and Ph.D. in Psychology from recognized university.
Age Limit: 45 years.
For Serial No.5:
- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or Institution.
- Certificate in Catering and Kitchen Management
- 3-years’ experience in running a hostel/kitchen in any organization of repute.
Note: Qualification(s) is/are relatable at the discretion of the Competent Authority in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Age Limit: Up to 28 years
For Serial No. 6:
10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution/University ii) 2 years Diploma in Radiography with 1 year experience.
Age Limit: Up to 18-28 years
For Serial No.7:
B.Sc./B.A./B.Com and Bachelor of Library Science
Age Limit: 18-30 Years
For Serial No.8:
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution/University with speed of 30 w.p.m. in typewriting (Hindi or English).
Age Limit: 18-27 years
For Serial No.9:
Middle pass with 1st class Wireman certificate with three years working experience as Electrician or Wireman or a Certificate of Electrician/wireman from ITI.
Age Limit: 18 and 27 years.
For Serial No. 10:
10TH class pass and At least 3-year experience of driving in any organization of repute.
Age Limit: 35 years
For Serial No. 11:
Matriculation or equivalent pass.
Age Limit: Between 18 and 25 years of age
Attention: Age is relatable by five years for SC/ST, three years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Physically Handicapped and 5 years for Government servant as per Govt. of India instructions.
NITRD Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- A non-refundable fee of 50/- (for Group C & D) and Rs. 100/- (for Group A, B & Resident Doctors) in the form of Demand Draft of any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “Director, National Institute of T.B. and Respiratory Diseases” payable at New Delhi.
- There is no fees for SC/ST/PH & Woman candidates.
NITRD Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
A recruitment test shall be held for all the posts followed by interview/skill test and document verification.
How to apply for NITRD Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website for NITRD which is, nitrd.nic.in.
- Head to the Jobs and Careers section and find Vacancy
- Follow it and download NITRD Recruitment Application Form 2021.
- Fill it by following instructions and add the asked documents along with a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Send your duly-filled application via Speed Post, Ordinary Post, or Courier Service.
Official Postal Address, “Director, National Institute of T.B. & Respiratory Diseases, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110030” on or before the last date.