Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar official notification 29 posts of assistant professor NITJ Faculty Recruitment 2021 education qualification, age limit, application process for NIT Jalandhar assistant professor job 2021 NITJ Asst. Professor apply.
Applicants are invited to fill various posts under NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021. Dr. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar, has issued NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021 Notification regarding 29 Faculty posts. Desirous applicants are advised to read this advertisement and follow the official provided in this article. The last date to apply online is 31-01-2021, while a hard copy must be sent to the official address on or before 10-02-2021 by 5 pm.
Table of Contents
- 1 NITJ Recruitment 2021 Notification
- 2 NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021 Notification- Overview
- 3 NITJ Recruitment 2021 -Vacancy Breakup
- 4 How to Apply for NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021
NITJ Recruitment 2021 Notification
Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar G T Road Bye Pass, Jalandhar, Punjab is a government institute that offers higher education to thousands of students. NITJ is also one of the 31 National Institutes of India located across the nation. This institution has released NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021 notice for faculty at assistant professors in various departments. If you have essential qualifications and fit the eligibility criteria, it’s your chance to apply for Grade I and II Asst. Professors posts.
NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021 Notification- Overview
All the hopefuls are advised to apply for NITJ Vacancies by following the instructions and link provided here. According to the official NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021 Notification, the deadline for online+offline application process is 1st February 2021.
|Notification Type||NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021|
|Recruiting Body||Dr. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (Punjab)|
|Job Title||Faculty (Assistant Professor) Grade-I/II|
|Number of Vacancies||29|
|Teaching Departments||Bio Technology, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engg. Textile Technology, Physics, Information Technology, and others|
|Last Date for Online Application||1st February 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Hard copy of Application Form via Post||10th February 2021|
|NITJ Recruitment Portal||www.nitj.ac.in|
|NITJ Postal Address||Registrar, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute Of Technology, Po-Rec Campus, Jalandhar, Punjab-144011|
NITJ Recruitment 2021 -Vacancy Breakup
Hopefuls can start applying after checking vacancy breakup as per official NITJ Recruitment 2021 Notification. Kindly, go through the details provided below.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II) (on contract) Pay Level 10 of Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC).
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II) (on contract) Pay Level 11 of Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC).
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I) Pay Level 12 of Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC).
Number of Vacancy in Departments
Bio Technology (Nil), Chemical Engineering (3), Civil Engineering (1), Computer Science & Engg. (3), Information Technology (2), Electronics Engg. (2), Instrumentation & Control Engg. (3), Electrical Engineering (1), Industrial & Production Engg. (3), Mechanical Engineering (3), Textile Technology (4), Physics (Nil), Chemistry (1), Maths (Nil), Humanity & Management (3).
- Total posts: 29
For All Engineering Departments: 4–year B.Sc. (Engineering) / B.E. / B.Tech. in relevant branch of Engineering with Ph.D. in appropriate area (as approved by concerned Board of Studies).
Integrated M.E./M Tech with PhD in appropriate branch.
For Department of Mathematics: PhD with B.Sc. (3/4 years) and M.Sc. (in appropriate branch)
Integrated M.Sc with Ph.D in appropriate branch.
For Department of Humanities & management:
- Humanities- PhD with B.A./B.Sc./BBA/B.Com and M.A/MBA or equivalent PGDM (02 years).
- Management- Ph.D. with B.A./B.Sc./BBA/B.Com and MBA or equivalent PGDM (02 years).
Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with on-going or approved externally funded research project.
Non-refundable application fee of Rs.1000/- shall be paid online (debit/credit card/net banking) while filling the online application form. No fee will be charged from SC/ST & PWD candidates.
Mode of Application
- Online Application.
- The selection is based on candidate’s merit and performance record in the department.
- Candidates with studentship or work experience IITs/NITs/ reputed Universities/Institutions or Industry or with greater relevance to the academic programmes of the department will be given preference.
- Pay Level 10 and Level 11 of Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC).
- Experienced and/or meritorious candidates may be granted higher starting pay on recommendation of the selection committee.
How to Apply for NIT Jalandhar Recruitment 2021
- Visit NITJ Recruitment Portal namely, nitj.ac.in.
- Locate the latest News section for NITJ Recruitment Notification number 05/2020.
- Download it and read it very carefully.
- Start applying online and register online using your email and phone number.
- Login and fill the application form providing your accurate details.
- Generate a hard copy of your application form.
- And send it to the address given hereunder.
Postal Address: Registrar, Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Po-Rec Campus, Jalandhar, Punjab-144011
All pages of the hardcopy of application with supporting documents must be numbered and an index should be provided in the application (hardcopy) with the mention of appropriate document with page number. Candidature will be considered only on receipt of both online as well as hard copy of application by the due dates, failing which it will be rejected. The envelope containing the application be superscribed as:
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………………………………
Links to Note
Important Dates NIT Jalandhar Faculty Recruitment 2021
Application accepting date – 01, January, 2021
Last date of Apply – 31st January, 2021