National Cooperative development corporation NEDC has accepting application for the post of NEDC junior Assistant, programme officer and other posts. Interested and eligible candidate can apply NEDC recruitment 2021 on or before 12th April 2021 on the official website i.e. www.ncdc.in
National Cooperative Development Corporation invites eligible candidates to apply for NCDC Recruitment 2021. The authority has issued an official notification according to which aspirants can apply for NCDC 30 Junior Assistant Vacancies and other posts. The final date to apply online is 12th April 2021 (Monday).
Table of Contents
- 1 About NCDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- 2 NCDC Recruitment 2021- Fast Updates
- 3 NCDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021-Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NCDC Recruitment 2021
- 5 How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment 2021
About NCDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
The National Cooperative Development Corporation is a statutory body under an Act of Parliament and has its head office in Bengaluru Karnataka. NCDC was established by an Act of Parliament in 1963 as a statutory Corporation under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare. This organization has started NCDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 recently for 30 vacancies in total. Along with JA, other vacancies available are Senior Assistant, Dy. Director, Programme Officer, and Assistant Director.
NCDC Recruitment 2021- Fast Updates
According to the official notification, the online registration process for s NCDC Recruitment 2021 has begun and will continue till 12-04-2021 (Monday). Applicants interested in applying for the proposed vacancies need to check the following details and get done with the online application process.
|Update About||NCDC Recruitment 2021|
|Recruiting Organization||National Cooperative Development Corporation, Government of India|
|Type of Recruitment||Direct|
|Name of Vacancies||Jr. Assistant, Senior Assistant, Programme Officer, Assistant Director, and Deputy Director|
|Number of Seats||30|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|NCDC Recruitment 2021 Application starting Date||13-03-2021|
|NCDC Recruitment 2021 Application Last Date||12-04-2021 (Monday)|
NCDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021-Vacancy Details
Before registering online for NCDC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 and other vacancies, hopefuls need to check the following details. The information about eligibility and application fee are mentioned below.
|Posts||Field||No. of Positions|
|Dy. Director||General||1 (EWS)|
|Food Processing||1 (OBC)|
|Assistant Director||General||5 (UR-1, SC-1, ST-1, EWS-2)
Out of 5 vacancies, 01 post is reserved
for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
of category (a) indicated in note – below
|Programme Officer||General||6 (OBC-1, SC-2, EWS-3)|
|Senior Assistant||General||3 (SC-1, EWS-2)|
|Junior Assistant||General||9 (UR-1, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-1, EWS-3)|
|Out of 9 vacancies, 01 post is reserved
Eligibility Criteria for NCDC Recruitment 2021
An applicant should be a citizen of India and meet the following conditions to fit the eligibility criteria for NCDC Recruitment 2021.
For Junior Assistant
- Age Limit: 27 years
- Degree of a recognized University with knowledge of computers.
For Senior Assistant
Age Limit: 30 Years
- Degree of a recognized University with not less than 50% marks (relaxable up to 45% in the case of SC/ST).
For Deputy Director
Upper Age Limit: 35 years.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with MBA/(2-years’ full-time/ 3-years’ part-time) with specialization in Finance/ Marketing or Post-Graduation in Economics/ Commerce/Statistics/ Agri-business/ Rural Management/ Cooperative Management/ Banking/Insurance, or Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant.
Working Experience: 5-years’ post-qualification experience in an executive capacity in finance, accounts, costing, taxation, risk assessment, audit, resource management, project appraisal, financing, monitoring, evaluation and allied functions in a bank/ financial/ developmental institution, and also conversant with the use of computer and related software.
For Assistant Director Posts
Age Limit: 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Graduation or Postgraduation in concerned streams i.e., MIS, Food Processing, Management, Law, Horticulture, and Livestock.
Working Experience: 2-years post qualification experience in Central /State Govt./ Semi Govt. Organizations/Coop. Organizations in the concerned profession.
For Programme Officer Posts
Age Limit: 30 Years
Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University with not less than 50% marks (Relaxable up to 45% in the case of SC/ST).
Working Experience: 2 years post qualification experience in Central /State Govt./ Semi Govt. Organizations/Coop. Organizations.
OBC -3 years, SC/ST -5 years, PwD (not less than 40% bench mark disability)-10 years, Ex-Servicemen-03 years, and Departmental Candidate (Only NCDC Employees)-05 years.
- Assistant Director: Rs. 1200/-
- Other Posts: Rs. 750/-
Note: SC, ST, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (not less than 40% bench mark disability) & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
- All the shortlisted applicants shall have to appear in an online test organized at different locations across India.
- After the competitive exam, the qualifiers shall have to go through Interview and document verification.
|Deputy Director (All Fields)||Level-11 in pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Assistant Director (All Fields)||Level-10 in pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Programme Officer||Level-7 in pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Senior Assistant||Level-6 in pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Junior Assistant||Level-4 in pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment 2021
- Applicants need to visit the official portal of NCDC namely, ncdc.in.
- Look for the Career Link available on the homepage.
- Find NCDC Recruitment 2021 Notification and download it.
- After reading the detailed job notice follow the “Apply Online” link and Agree to the terms and conditions before proceeding.
- Use your Name, Phone Number, and Email ID for registration.
- Login using the Application Number and Password.
- Submit your Academic, Personal, and professional details as instructed.
- Upload your recent (not more than 3-weeks old) passport-sized photograph (20-50 kb) and signature (10-20 kb).
- Pay the Application fee.
- Submit the application form for the selected post and generate its hard copy for future use.