National Book Trust Recruitment 2021 for the post of Accountant Steno, JHT, Driver, Director and other posts on or before 14 February 2021. application mode offline check all details education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, how to apply
Apply for National Book Trust Recruitment 2021 offline for various posts in the central government department. NBT India invites eligible candidates to apply against 24 vacant seats for Accountant Steno, JHT, Driver, Director and other posts. The last date to post your application form to the registrar office is 14 February 2021. Find more details regarding NBT India Recruitment 2021 in the following sections.
Table of Contents
- 1 About NBT India Recruitment 2021
- 2 National Book Trust Recruitment 2021 |NBT India Recruitment 2021 @nbtindia.gov.in
- 3 NBT India Recruitment- 24 Vacancies Breakup
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NBT India Recruitment:
- 5 How to Apply for National Book Trust Recruitment 2021
About NBT India Recruitment 2021
National Book Trust, India, an apex body engaged in publication of books and book promotion in the country. The organization has released an official NBT Indian Job Notification inviting application from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts on Direct Recruitment Basis for its Head office, New Delhi and Regional offices at Kolkata, Mumbai, and Bengaluru. There are 24 vacancies in a total under the National Book Trust of India Recruitment.
National Book Trust Recruitment 2021 |NBT India Recruitment 2021 @nbtindia.gov.in
|Advertisement About||NBT India Recruitment Notification|
|Organization Name||National Book Trust of India, Government of India|
|Advertisement Number||No. Estt./43/2020|
|Job Profile||Asst. Director, Asst. Editor, MTS, Driver, Librarian, Sr. Steno, Assistant, Accountant, and others|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Last Date to Submit Application||14th February 2021|
NBT India Recruitment- 24 Vacancies Breakup
|S.No.||Name of posts||Number of Seats (Category-wise)||Age Limit||Pay Matrix & Level|
|01||Assistant Director||2-UR||Maximum 35||Rs. 56100-177500 (Level-10)|
|02||Assistant Director (Production)||1-UR||Maximum 35||Rs. 56100-177500 (Level-10)|
|03||Assistant Editor||2-UR (1-Kannada, 1-Marathi Language)||Maximum 35||Rs. 56100-177500 (Level-10)|
|04||Production Assistant||1-UR (EWS)||Maximum 30||Rs. 35400-112400
|05||Editorial Assistant||2-UR (1-English, 1-Hindi), 1-OBC (Hindi)||Maximum 30||Rs. 35400-112400
|06||Accountant||2-UR (HQ, SRO) and 1-OBC (HQ)||21-30||Rs. 35400-112400
|07||Sr. Stenographer||2-UR (English)||Maximum 30||Rs. 35400-112400
|08||Assistant||1-UR (ERO), 1-UR for ERO (EWS), 1-SC (SRO), and 1 UR (HQ)||Maximum 30||Rs. 35400-112400
|09||Librarian||1-UR||Maximum 30||Rs. 35400-112400
|10||Junior Translator (Hindi)||1-UR||Maximum 30||Rs. 35400-112400
|11||Library Assistant||2-UR||Maximum 30||Rs. 29200-92300 (Level-5)|
|12||Jr. Artist||1-UR||18-25||Rs. 25500-81100 (Level-4)|
|13||Driver||2-UR and 1-OBC||18-25||Rs. 19900-63200 (Level-2)|
Eligibility Criteria for NBT India Recruitment:
- A degree from a recognized University with proficiency in Hindi or English.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supervisory capacity in one or more of the fields (public or semi-public sectors), namely, Sales and Marketing, Publicity and Public Relations, Fairs & Exhibitions, and Establishment and Office Administration.
Assistant Director (Production)
A degree from a recognized University with two years PG diploma in book publishing.
- Senior Secondary with three years diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized institute.
- 7 years’ practical experience in production of book in Press/publishing house.
- Master’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Proficiency in specified language.
- Good Knowledge of literary scene of a language.
- Working knowledge of English or Hindi.
- 5-years’ experience in translating editing, proof-reading, and production.
- Matric pass or equivalent with 3-years diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized institute with 2 years PG diploma in book publishing with specialization in book production.
- 3-years practical experience in book production.
- Graduation, proficiency in specified language, and working knowledge of Hindi or English.
- 3-years working experience in editing, translating, and proof-reading.
A degree from a recognized university and 5 Years’ experience in accounts/bookkeeping in private or public sector.
- Matriculation and shorthand and typing speed of 120 wpm in English and 100 wpm in Hindi and 45 wpm typewriting.
- Training in word processing and secretarial practice including noting, drafting, handling of routine correspondence files, appointments, engagements, etc.
Degree from a recognized university with 5-years’ experience in the scale of Rs. 25500-Rs. 81100 under the government or semi-government sector organization.
A degree in Library Science from a recognized institute with 5-year working experience as Library Assistant or Professional Assistant in the Pay Scale of Rs. 29200/- to 92300/-.
- Master’s degree from a recognized university with English or Hindi as main/elective subjects or medium of examination.
- 5-year experience ion relevant field.
- A degree from a recognized University and a diploma in library science.
- 3-year experience in library.
- Matriculation along with a certificate course in Commercial/Applied Art from a recognized institution.
- 3-year experience in applied Art/commercial agency/Advertising agency/publishing house in a private or government sector.
Class VIII passed.
Must have appropriate heavy motor driving commercial license and 3 year working experience.
- Candidates need to send a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favor of National Book Trust, India payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Ex-servicemen are exempted from fee payment.
How to Apply for National Book Trust Recruitment 2021
- Visit the dedicated web portal of NBT India which is, http://nbtindia.gov.in/
- Download the NBT India vacancy Notification from the site and print the application form attached with it.
- Fill all your details very carefully and attach your relevant testimonials.
- Get a bank demand draft and attach it along with the application form.
- Enclose your form in an envelope and send it to the address mentioned below.
NATIONAL BOOK TRUST, INDIA
Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
Nehru Bhawan, 5 Institutional Area, Phase-ll,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
Important Link: Download NBT India Recruitment Notification from here.