Mumbai University Admission 2021 – Application Form, Exam date, Eligibility, Admit Card, exam date, result, course
Dear students, check the preregistration process for Mumbai University Admission 2021. The students can apply online for Admission for regular UG-PG courses offered at affiliated Colleges, recognized Institutes, and University Departments. The University of Mumbai invites students to apply for various courses/programs in online mode.
In this online application process, applicants shall be able to choose the courses and colleges of their choice which are running and Affiliated by the university. Find the details related to Mumbai University Application Form 2021 and start registering for the admissions for 2021-2022 session.
About Mumbai University Maharashtra
Mumbai University is an 1857-established institution having 749 affiliated colleges. The university is a world-known institution offering different UG & PG courses in Science, technology, Law, and streams. The varsity has campuses based in Thane, Ratnagiri, Kalina (East- Santacruz), and Mumbai. MOU also covers students from Ratnagiri, Konkan, Singhdurg, Rajgarh, Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Mumbai Suburbs.
Lakhs of candidates apply for admission to regular and private courses every year in June-July. The varsity takes entry through the online and official medium for various programmes. Interested candidates need to go through the following details and start filling Mumbai University Application Form 2021.
Mumbai University Admission Form 2021- Latest News
Mumbai University admission panel carries out the admission process in July. Online Application for 1st Year UG Courses/Programs will start from the 2nd week of July 2021 tentatively. While for 2nd/3rd Year UG/PG and 1st-Year PG Courses/Programs, the online application shall start from the 3rd week of July. For the admission seekers, it’s important to note the details such as eligibility criteria, exam date, and admit card updates. Check the instructions necessary to fill Mumbai University Admission Form 2021.
|Type of Announcement||Mumbai University Admission Form 2021|
|Name of Institution Details||Mumbai University, MG Road Fort, Mumbai|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG in Arts, Commerce, law, Sciences, and Management|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Method||Entrance Test, Merit List/Cut Off|
|Date of Exam||TBA|
|Merit List issuance date||TBA|
|Last Date to Register Online||August 2021s|
Courses Offered at Mumbai University
The university has 60+ departments in which students have a range undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses; some of the commonly opted programmes are:
- UG Degree programs: B.Tech, BA, BSC, BCA, MBBS, MD, DM, BDS, BE, BMS, B.Arch., B.Com, BBA, and others.
- PG programs: MA, M.Ed., MBA, M.Com., M.E, M.Tech, MCA, LLM, MFM, M.Arch etc.
Mumbai University Admission Form – Event Dates
|Events for UG/PG Admisison||Dates in 2021 (Tentative)|
|Mumbai University Admission Online Registration||2nd Week of July|
|Application Last Date||3rd week of August 2021|
|Pre-admission enrollment form||2nd to 3rd week of August 2021|
|Submission of pre-admission enrollment form||3rd week of August 2021|
|Merit list Release Date||4th week of June 2021|
Prerequisites of Mumbai University Admission Form 2021
- The Students can register online for Mumbai University Admission process using 16-digit PRN number.
- They can login using their Username and password.
- Candidates can submit their application through online mode only.
- Incompletely filled applications will be summarily rejected.
- Only valid Email and Phone numbers are valid for registration and verification.
- Application sent via post or other delivery service will not be accepted.
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai University Admission 2021
Candidates looking for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes can check Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai University Admission 2021 for reference:
Mumbai University Undergraduate Courses
- For Arts/ Management course: Students must have qualified 12th examination or equivalent from any recognized board or university.
- For Science course: Students must have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology (PCM/PCB) mandatorily from a recognized board or equivalent.
- For Medical course: Applicants must have qualified 12th / 10+2 with PCB as mandatory subjects from a recognized board or equivalent.
- National level score: Students must apply through valid scores obtained in national level entrance exam.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for Mumbai University Admission 2021.
Mumbai University PG courses
- Arts/Management course: Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s degree from any recognized institution or university or equivalent.
- Science: Candidates must qualify B.SC degree in concerned stream from any university.
- National level score: Applicants can also apply through National-level entrance exam scores.
- Pursuing: Candidates pursuing the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for Mumbai University 2021.
Mumbai University Registration Fee
- Candidates can submit the application fee can be submitted either via online or offline mode.
- For online payment, candidates can submit their application fee through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- For offline application fee, a Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn with the name of “Finance & account officer of the University of Mumbai” payable at Mumbai.
- The application fee for general category candidates is Rs. 1000/- while for reserved category candidates, it’s Rs. 500/-.
Mumbai University 2021 Admission Process
Entrance Test: Due to COVID restrictions and delayed academic activities, this year’s admission process for Mumbai University Admission shall start from August 2021 (tentatively). Candidates qualifying through MUCMET and MUCLAT for admission into concerning UG/PG programme. Admission to BE/B.Tech/BCA will be given on the basis of scores obtained in the National-level entrance exam.
Later on, the university shall shortlist deserving candidates on the basis of their performance in the entrance test. Students will have to reach the University/applied College for counselling with essential documents and pay the admission fee once allotted the seat.
Mumbai University 2021 Entrance Exam
- Mumbai University holds MUCLAT/ MUCMET 2021 for candidates seeking admission to Management & Law
- The entrance tests are conducted for Management and Law students only where the question paper will carry 50 objective type questions.
- The examination will be 2 hours is duration.
- The questions will be based on Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, General Awareness & Logical & Abstract Reasoning and Numerical Aptitude.
Mumbai University 2021 Result
After conducting the entrance exam and processing the received applications, the exam cell will publish the result on the official exam portal of Mumbai University. The Mumbai University Result will be available in the 4th week of August, Tentatively.
Based on students’ marks obtained and rank secured, they will be allotted seats for the applied courses. The final colleges/campuses will be decided through counselling phases.
Mumbai University 2021 Counselling
Every student must attend the counselling phases to get admission to the applied courses after clearing the exam. The Mumbai University shall conduct counselling process after announcing entrance result.
Applicants will have to choose the college as per the obtained marks and rank. Students are also subject to pay the counselling fee and documents during the procedure. Following is the checklist of documents to carried during the phases of counselling.
Documents to be produced in Original and Copy
- 10th & 12th certificate
- Certificates of previously passed exams
- Income certificate
- Degree/Diploma certificate
- Caste certificate (if)
- Multiple passport size photographs taken recently
How to apply for Mumbai University Admission 2021
- For both UG PG admissions, candidates need to register at the official website digitaluniversity.ac.
- Register using your mobile number and email ID to receive 16-digit PRN number.
- After obtaining the PRN, login using the Username and Password assigned by the University’ admission cell.
- Start filling the required details and complete the application process.
- Print a hard copy of this application for future purpose.
Support for any query by clicking ‘Online Help‘ Link given above OR Call on Helpline Number: 8956537495 between 10 am and 6 pm.
Useful Link: mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac
Mumbai University Official Website: www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac