MPPSC State Civil Service Recruitment 2019 | State Service Exam (SSE) 2019 | 330 Posts Apply Online for State Administrative Service, State Police Service, Finance Department, Revenue Department and others @mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC Recruitment 2019
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has discharged the official notification for the posts of State Service Examination 2019 (330 Vacancy) to the competitors to apply online mode before the last date 9th December 2019. The process of application form submission is going to be start from 20th November 2019. So, the interested candidates apply before last date. You can also download official notification about MPPSC State Service Exam 2019 from official site.
Here, you will find every important details and updates which will be required to apply for this posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode for a total 330 vacancies for State Administrative Services, State Police Services, Finance Department, Revenue Department and other posts in the prescribed application format. For further information you may visit official site @ www.mppsc.nic.in.
MPPSC Recruitment 2019-2020 Details – State Service Exam (SSE) 330 Vacancy Apply Online
Aspirants searching for State Service Exam jobs to utilize this MPPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2019. Those interested and eligible candidates should check the MPPSC Civil Service Vacancies details. All the candidates have to apply online mode in the prescribed format. Before apply, aspirants need to read the official notification carefully. A total 330 vacancies will be filled by the conducting authority. The all mandatory details are mentioned below. So, kindly download the application form for the relevant post from the given link…Read More:- Latest Govt Jobs
- Conducting Authority: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
- Notification About: MPPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2019
- Name of Posts: State Administrative Service, State Police Service, Finance Department, Revenue Department and other posts
- Number of Posts: 330 Posts
- Mode of Application: Online
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Start Date of Application: 20 Nov 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application: 9th Dec 2019
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Official Website: mppsc.nic.in
MPPSC State Service Examination 2019 Notification Details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|State Service Examination (SSE) 2019||330||15600 – 39100/- & 9300 – 34800/-||5400/- & 3600/-|
MPPSC Department wise Civil Service Recruitment 2019 Post Details
|General Administration Department|
|State Administration Services||08
|Home (Police) Department|
|State Police Service (DSP-GD)||06||04||04||06||02||22|
|Account Officer/Assistant Director||0||03||07||14||0||24|
|Public Relation Department|
|Assistant Director (Public Relation)||01||03||0||04||03||11|
|Food and Civil Supply and Consumer Department|
|Assistant Director (Food)/District Civil Consumer Officer||01||0||01||0||0||02|
|School Education Department|
|Social Justice and PH Welfare Department|
|Subordinate Account Service||30||03||22||33||0||88|
MPPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are interested in applying for MPPSC State Service Exam 2019 for the various posts have to fulfill some expectation asked by the authority like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process etc, are given below.
- Candidates applying for these posts should have completed Bachelor Degree in any Stream in any recognized University in India and must be registered in MP Rojgar Office.
- Candidates should be the upper age limit of 21 to 40 year as on 01.01.2020. Check notification linked for age relaxation for various categories.
|For General/Other State Candidates (Single Paper)||1500/-||Pay Examination Fee through Cash at MP Online Authorized KIOSK OR Pay Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking only.|
|For Reserved Candidates of Madhya Pradesh (Single Paper)||750/-|
|For SSE/SFS Both Exam General/Other State Candidates||2000/-|
|For SSE/SFS Both Exam Reserved Candidates of Madhya Pradesh||1000/-|
- Selection will be made on the basis of three phased selection process, which is Preliminary Written Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
- Starting Date of Submission of Online Application – 20 November 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 9 December 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee – 9 December 2019
- Last Date for Correction of Online Form – 11 December 2019
- Date of Written Exam – 12 January 2020
Official Notification – Click Here
Official Website – http://www.mppsc.nic.in/
Apply Online – http://www.mppsc.nic.in/apply_online.htm