MPPSC Previous Year Paper 2021 PDF Download (Pre + Mains) – Candidates can MPPSC Previous Year Paper PDF and download it from here. This webpage consists of previous years’ questions papers with solutions that were asked in different MPPSC exams.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the Group A and B examination process in two phases, prelims and mains. Those who applied for various job roles will have to qualify for both exams. Therefore, MPPSC Previous Years Questions Papers with answer keys are important to download.
Table of Contents
About MPPSC Pre and Mains Exams
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission releases various recruitments every year, including Grade A and B posts. Candidates preparing for various job posts need to practice more to crack competitive exams under direct recruitment.
The examination process consists of Preliminary and Main exams, which are held separately at different locations. Our experts have compiled links to MPPSC previous year paper PDF Download for aspirants looking for study material.
MPPSC Pre and Mains Previous Question Paper- Summary
The questions contained in the previous year papers are arranged subject-wise for preliminary and main exams. All those candidates searching for MPPSC Old Question Papers must look at these and download them for further practice.
The preliminary and mains exams are conducted by MPPSC every year on different dates. The aspirants who have applied for group A and B posts can study and practice for their exams through MPPSC Previous year Question Papers provided here.
|Update Type||MPPSC Previous Year Paper PDF Download [Pre + Mains]|
|Name of Recruiting Body||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, Bhopal|
|Name of Examination||Preliminary and Mains|
|Selection Phases||Preliminary, Mains, and Interview|
|MPPSC Previous Year Question Papers Status||Available|
|MPPSC Official Website||mppsc.nic.in|
Download MPPSC Prelims Question Paper PDF
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts the selection process in three stages: Prelims, Mains, and Interview. Those who apply for various grade A and B posts need to know that prelims are the most important stage to get qualified for the remaining phases. Thus, practicing through MPPSC Prelims Question Paper is also an effective way to boost problem-solving skills.
MPPSC Prelims Question Paper Pattern
- The Prelims exam is objective type in nature and consists of two papers namely, Paper-I (General Studies) and Paper-II (Basic Aptitude).
- Each paper carries 200 marks and is of 2 hours in duration.
- Both papers are compulsory to attend and candidates need to qualify each paper separately.
- There is no negative marking in the preliminary examination.
|Paper-1||General Studies||200 marks||2 hours|
|Paper-2||Aptitude test||200 marks||2 hours|
MPPSC Previous Year Paper PDF- Mains
The next examination is quite difficult compared to prelims as this exam consists of many different topics. Therefore, candidates need more time and practice to crack this exam. Aspirants can download MPPSC Previous Year Paper PDF for main exams from here.
MPPSC Mains Exam Pattern
Keep in mind that main examination is consists of more subjects and covers a vast syllabus. As per the official MPPSC Exam Pattern, the examination consists of six different subjects categorized into Paper-I to VI.
- Paper I to III are of 3 hours in duration and carry 300 marks.
- Paper- and Paper-5 are based on General Study and General Hindi respectively and are of 2 hours carrying 200 marks.
- Paper-6 is based on Essay Writing (Hindi/English) and is of 200 marks.
|Paper-1||General Study-I||03 Hours||300|
|Paper-2||General Study-II||03 Hours||300|
|Paper-3||General Study-III||03 Hours||300|
|Paper-4||General Study-IV||03 Hours||300|
|Paper-5||General Hindi||02 Hours||200|
|Paper-6||Essay writing||02 Hours||100|
- SSB Head Constable Previous Year Question Paper
- Rajasthan Police SI Previous Year Question Paper
- DSSSB TGT Previous Year Question Paper PDF Download
Benefits of MPPSC Previous Year Paper PDF
The State Public Service Commission doesn’t provide any specific reference material for preparing competitive exams for Officer-level jobs. Therefore, MPPSC Previous Year Papers are the best way to know the exam pattern and difficulty level.
- The previous year’s question papers help in understanding the exam level.
- The paper is organized subject-wise, which helps candidates in time management and self-analyze each question carefully.
- The exact paper pattern and real-time practice can help candidates boos their confidence for future exams.
Most importantly, MPPSC Previous year papers let aspirants understand the trends of tests prepared by the commission.