Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs Notification 2021 Assistant Commissioner, Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I/II, Office Assistants, and MTS Vacancies details, education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply.
Job seekers are invited to apply online for the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021. Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India, invites eligible applicants to fill various jobs. The Final date to apply online is 4th February 2021. Candidates can check the details furnished below regarding MTS, Office Assistant, and Stenographer posts.
About Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment
National Education Society for Tribal Students is an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India. The organization has issued Advertisement Number-01 regarding 16 vacancies in various departments. The application process is online under which candidates are invited to apply against Assistant Commissioner, Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade I/II, Office Assistants, and MTS Vacancies.
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Jobs Notification 2021 –Quick Update
The online application process is underway as per issued Ministry of Tribal Affairs Notification and will continue till 04-02-2021 (Thursday). Therefore, aspirants are advised to apply before the deadline to avoid the last-minute rush. Relevant information and eligibility criteria, Age limit, and Pay Scale are listed in the following segments.
|News Type||Ministry of Tribal Affairs Vacancy|
|Recruiting Body||National Education Society for Tribal Students, MTA, Govt. of India|
|Job Profile||MTS, Office Assistant, Office Superintendent, Steno Grade-II/I, and Asst. Commissioner|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Application Closing Date||04-02-2021|
Ministry of Tribal Affairs Vacancy Breakup
|Post Code||Post Name||Group||Number of Posts|
Grade – I
Grade – II
Eligibility for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment
Refer to the Details regarding essential and desirable qualifications for various categories of posts, Relaxation of age given below.
Assistant Commissioner (Administrative):-
- Graduate Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- 6-year experience in govt. sector in the level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-) or 2 years of regular service in Level 7 (Rs. 44900- 142400).
Assistant Commissioner (Finance):
- Com from a recognized University or equivalent from a recognized university along with 6 years of regular service in the level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-) or 2 years of regular service in Level 7(Rs. 44900- 142400).
- Experience of handling Financial matters in a responsible capacity in Central/State Govt./Autonomous/ Statutory Organization.
Office Superintendent (Finance):
B.Com with 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized University along with a minimum 4 years post qualification working experience in the Audit and Accounts works.
M.Com with 50% marks from a recognized University with a minimum 3-years post qualification working experience in the Audit and Accounts works.
- CA (Inter) or ICWA (Inter) or MBA (Finance) or PGDM (Finance) (2-years full-time or 3-years part-time) with 2 years’ post-qualification working experience in the Audit and Accounts works.
- Knowledge of working on computers.
Stenographer Grade- I:
- Graduate degree in any stream
- Shorthand Speed of 100 w.p.m. in English and Typing Speed of 45 w.p.m. in English.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Should have a minimum 3-years’ experience.
- 12th/Intermediate passed from a recognized Board or University.
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
- Skill test norms: Dictation: 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 50 mts. (English) OR 65 mts. (Hindi) (On Computer).
Graduate in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
Matriculation Pass (Class 10) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Upper Age Limit
- Assistant Commissioner (Admin): 40 years.
- Assistant Commissioner (Finance): 40 years.
- Office Superintendent (Finance): 35 years.
- Stenographer Grade-I: 30 years.
- Stenographer Grade-II: 30 years.
- Office Assistant: 27 years.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 30 years.
Age Relaxation: SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per Central Government Rule Regulation.
- For Assistant Commissioner posts: 1200/-.
- For Office Superintendent, Stenographer Grade-I & Grade-II, Office Assistants: 750/-.
- For MTS posts: 100/- (Fee Exemption for MTS posts only for SC/ST/Women candidates).
Method of Selection
- All the applicants will have to undergo a Computer Based Test (CBT-MCQ) and a Skill Test (Group C only)/Interview (Group B Only).
- Assistant Commissioner (Administrative), Assistant Commissioner (Finance) Pay Scale Rs.47600-151100/- in Level-8 Pay Matrix.
- Office Superintendent (Finance) Pay Scale Rs.44900-142400/- in Level-7 Pay Matrix.
- Stenographer Grade-I Pay Scale Rs.35400-112400/- in Level 6 Pay Matrix.
- Stenographer Grade-II, Office Assistant Pay Scale Rs.25500-81100/- in Level -4 Pay Matrix.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Pay Scale Rs.18000-56900/- in level-1 Pay Matrix.
How to Apply for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates need to log on to the official website namely, “nic.in.”
- Go through the detailed notification very carefully.
- After that, apply online using the help given in the Ministry of Tribal Affairs Vacancy Notification.
- Register at the website, fill your application form, and pay the fee amount.
- Afterwards, take a printout of your application form upon submission.