Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Madras High Court Vacancy for 3924 Office Assistant (OA), Watermen/ Waterwomen, Night-watchman-cum-Masalchi, Scavenger, Sweeper, Sanitary Worker/Housekeeper, Masalchi, Gardener, Watchman, Watchman-cum-Masalchi, Nightwatchman, Sweeper cum Cleaner, Copyist Attender, Chobdar, Library Attendant, Room Boy, Book Restorer, and Cook apply online @mhc.tn.gov.in
The Judicial Recruitment Cell, Tamil Nadu issues Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 notification. The authority invites eligible candidates to apply for Madras High Court Office Recruitment 2021, including several other posts. The details regarding Madras High Court Vacancy are presented in the following sections. Candidates can submit online applications from 21st April till 6th June 2021. Applications are accepted through the Official Madras High Court Recruitment Portal. Check details and links to important documents in the following sections.
About Madras High Court Group C Recruitment 2021
The State Judicial Recruitment Cell has come up with Madras High Court Group C Recruitment 2021 Notification lately. Madras High Court will fill 3924 vacancies for various Group C posts in Chennai and Madurai divisions. The vacancies available are for different Group C positions namely, Office Asst. (OA), Waterman/ Waterwoman, Nightwatchman-cum-Masalchi, Scavenger, Sweeper, Sanitary Worker, Gardener, Watchman, Watchman-cum-Masalchi, Nightwatchman, Sweeper-cum-Cleaner, Copyist Attender, Chobdar, Library Attendant, Room Boy, Book Restorer, and Cook. Check the eligibility criteria and other notable information to star applying online for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021.
Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates need to apply for the selected job profile after confirming educational qualifications, age limit, and applicable conditions. The final date to register and apply for Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 is 06th June 2021 (Sunday). Aspirants need to note that applications will be accepted via online mode only. The online application process for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 will begin on 21st April 2021 (Wednesday). Details such as online application and registration links and notification are provided in the subsequent sections of this page.
mhc.tn.gov.in Recruitment 2021 | Madras High Court Group C Recruitment 2021
|Update Regarding||Madras High Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2021|
|Name of Recruiting Organization||Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court of Madras, Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Office Assistant (OA), Watermen/ Waterwomen, Night-watchman-cum-Masalchi, Scavenger, Sweeper, Sanitary Worker/Housekeeper, Masalchi, Gardener, Watchman, Watchman-cum-Masalchi, Nightwatchman, Sweeper cum Cleaner, Copyist Attender, Chobdar, Library Attendant, Room Boy, Book Restorer, and Cook|
|Available Seats||3557+367 Posts|
|Minimum Qualification||8th pass or equivalent with other Desirable skills|
|Working Location||Chennai and Madurai|
|Type of Jobs||State Government|
|Process of Application||Online Only|
|Mode of Selection||Written, Oral Test, and Skill Test|
|Application Deadline||21st April to 6th June 2021|
|Official Website||www.mhc.tn.gov.in and www.mhc.tn.gov.in|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Available Seats|
|Night watchman cum Masalchi||108|
|Waterman & Waterwomen||01|
|Office cum Full time watchman||01|
|Watchman cum Masalchi||15|
|Sweeper cum Cleaner||18|
Note: The number of Vacancies is subject to change upon further discretion of the official recruitment authority.
- Applicants must be well-versed with regional language.
- A candidate must be a resident of Tamil Nadu.
- The candidates must have competed 8th standard-level education or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Desired skills vary from post to post which are further disclosed in the official notification.
The minimum age limit is 18 years while the upper age limit is 30 years.
Note: The upper age limit is relaxable for up to SC/ST candidates by 5 years, 2 years for MBC/DC/BCM/BC categories.
- The application fees for BC/ BCM/ MBC&DC/ Others/ UR categories is Rs. 500/-.
- Other categories are exempted to pay the examination fee.
- Mode of fee Payment: Payment can be done through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net-banking.
- Common Written Test
- Practical Test
- Oral Test
The appointed candidates will be paid under the pay band of Rs. 15700-50000/- a month.
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- First of all, visit the official Recruitment web gateway of the Madras High Court which is, mhc.tn.gov.in.
- After landing on the homepage, visit latest notifications section.
- Refer to the official post-wise notification and download it.
- Read it very carefully and start registering for the applied post.
- Provide contact details and email ID to obtain user ID and Password.
- Apply online and fill all the information required such as personal details, contact details, academic, and professional details.
- Upload soft copies of your educational certificates, passport-sized image, and signature.
- Pay the requisite fee amount as per your applied category.
- Verify the entered details and submit the form data.
- Take a hard copy printed for future use.
Links to Note
- Click here to check Post-wise Madras High Court Notification.
- Click here to Apply Online.
- Click here to Register for Madras High Court Group C Vacancies.
How many Group C vacancies offered for Madras High Court recruitment 2021?
There are total 3924 various posts offered by Madras High Court.
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 from 21st April 2021 to 6th June 2021 on Madras High Court official website i.e. @mhc.tn.gov.in
What is the selection process of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
The official authority will select candidates on the basic of Common Written Test, Practical Test, Oral Test.