In this article We will show you all about KEAM 2020 Exam, Admit card, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Result, Cuttoff Marks, , Application Fee, Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Reservation, How to Apply and How to download admit card.
KEAM 2020 stands for “Kerala Engineering rchitecture Medical Entrance Examination. This Entrance is a state- level exam which comes under the category of Undergraduate candidates. Basically, the conducting body of this entrance exam is (CEE) Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Government of Kerela. By clearing this entrance exam, students are eligible for admissions into the UG Engineering Programmes in various Colleges (either they are Government or Private Colleges).Various Programmes and courses such as – Courses in Engineering, Architecture, Veterinary, Forestry and various Pharmacy Programmes. Even before it also offers Medical programmes but due to NEET (as a National Level Exam), it discontinued its courses in Medical fields.
In this content we will provide you all the necessary details and information about Kerela (KEAM) 2020 entrance exam , regarding admit card , exam date ,syllabus , result , cut off, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 KEAM EXAM 2020 Important Dates
- 2 KEAM EXAM 2020 OVERVIEW
- 3 Eligibility Criteria For (KEAM) EXAM, 2020
- 4 Educational Qualification
- 5 How To Apply for (KEAM) Exam, 2020 ?
- 6 Application Fee For KEAM EXAM 2020
- 7 List of Relaxation % according to Reservation
- 8 HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
- 9 KERELA KEAM 2020 EXAM CENTERS
- 10 SYLLABUS OF KEAM EXAM 2020
- 11 KEAM EXAM 2020 RESERVATION CHART
- 12 KEAM EXAM 2020 CUTOFF
KEAM EXAM 2020 Important Dates
|Last date of Application||Extended|
|Counselling Process||Third week of June, 2020|
|Course Selection||On same day of counselling|
( Due to Outbreak of Covid-19, the date will be extended, the updates will be provided further.)
As per government Guidelines, all the dates has been postponed due to outbreak of covid19.
KEAM EXAM 2020 OVERVIEW
Eligibility Criteria For (KEAM) EXAM, 2020
Candidates must fulfill all the requirement regarding eligibility , then only candidates may proceed further for entrance ,admission and counseling process
- NATIONALITY: Candidates must be a Indian
- AGE LIMIT: 17 yrs minimum and there is no Specific Age for Upper Limit.
- Any type of Reservation will be not offered to PIO/OCI.
The eligibility criteria for educational qualification are given below according to the courses.
- Candidates must have passed 12th boards examination from recognized boards like (CBSE/ICSE, etc)
- Candidates must have passed 12th with 50 % aggregate in (Physics, Chemistry, Maths).
|B.Tech / Engineering||Must have passed 12th board with 50% marks in (Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Biology)|
|Architecture||Must have passed 12th board with 50% marks in (Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Biology)|
|B.Pharmacy||Must have passed 12th board with 50% marks in (Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Biology)|
How To Apply for (KEAM) Exam, 2020 ?
- The Application form will be available on the official website from April,2020 Official website – http://www.keam2020.ac.in
- The mode of application filling will be online. So go to the official site , from the link provided above and fill the form.
- Last date of filling application form will be – 24th May, 2020.
- Upload all the necessary documents and passport size photo in the application.
- For each Programmes and courses, separate application will be required.
- After Application Process, receipt as well as Admit card will be sent on your registered mail.
- After clearance of exams, you will be notified for counselling process in which you have to bring required original documents. Choice of course will be on same day.
Application Fee For KEAM EXAM 2020
List of Relaxation % according to Reservation
|P.H. Category||Relaxation of 5% marks|
|SC||Relaxation of 5% marks|
|ST||Relaxation of 5% marks|
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD
- Visit Official Site of KEAM : keam2020.ac.in
- Click on the link of KEAM 2020.
- Then Login with your Application No , Date of Birth , Email ID & Password.
- Now, Click on the KEAM Admit Card Link.
- Download the Admit card and take a printout for future purpose.
KERELA KEAM 2020 EXAM CENTERS
SYLLABUS OF KEAM EXAM 2020
The level of this entrance exam will be of 11th and 12th . So candidates must prepare according to their respective syllabus.
|· Newton’s Laws of Motion
· Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
· Units and Measurement
· Oscillations and Waves
· Current Electricity
· Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
· Motion in One Dimension
· Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
· Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
· Electromagnetic Waves
· Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices
· Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
· Work, Energy and Power
· Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices
· Transfer of Heat
· States of Matter
· Atomic Structure
· Chemical Equilibrium
· Chemical Thermodynamics
· Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
· Surface Chemistry
· Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
· s block elements
· p, d and f block elements
· Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
· Chemistry of Representative Elements
· Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
· Coordination Chemistry and Organo-Metallics
· Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds
· Organic Compound Containing Halogens
· Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
· Synthetic and Natural Polymers
· Chemistry in Everyday Life
· Environmental Chemistry
· Nuclear Chemistry
|· Complex numbers
· Differential Equations
· Integral Calculus
· Differentiation and Calculus
· Sets, Relations and Functions
· Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
· Permutations and Combinations
· Two-Dimensional Geometry
· Conic Sections
· Straight Lines
· Three Dimensional Geometry
· Three Dimensional Geometry
· Matrices and Determinants
· The principal of Mathematical Induction and Its Application
· Vector Algebra
KEAM EXAM 2020 RESERVATION CHART
Down below is a list of Reserved category and the percentage of seat allotted to them in various Programs of (KEAM),2020
KEAM EXAM 2020 CUTOFF
The Cut off list will be published only after the result. The (CEE) Commissioner of Entrance Examination board of will decide the KEAM Cut off list. The Cut off will be totally based on marks secured by the candidates in entrance exam. After the result, the cut off of all the groups and programmes will be published. Also cut off marks of different category (SC/ST, General) will be published after result. After that candidates will be eligible for admission and counselling process. The Cut off marks for General category will be 50% and 40% for SEBC/ SC/ ST category.
Full syllabus PDF of KEAM 2020:- Click Here
Official Website of KEAM:- Click Here
Last year Question Paper:- Click Here