Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 for Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent and other posts Apply Online at JPSC official website i.e. @jpsc.gov.in on or before 15 march 2021. JPSC Recruitment 2021
Jharkhand Public Service Commission invites eligible candidates to apply for JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021. The commission will recruit deserving applicants for 252 PPSC Posts of Jail Superintendent, PSI, Deputy Collector, and others. Interested appliers need to look into the furnished details and star filling JPSC Civil Service 252 Posts Online Application Form. The last date to submit applications is 15th March 2021.
About JPSC Civil Service 252 Posts 2021
Jharkhand Public Service Commission is the undertaking responsible for conducting Combined Competitive Examination for various posts. The recruiting body headquartered in Ranchi, has decided to conduct recruitment and selection test for Deputy Collector, Jail Superintendent, and various posts. Desirous applicants must read this update and apply for JPSC Civil Service 252 Posts 2021.
JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021- Short Update
As per official JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 Notification, the online application process has started for the advertised posts. Jharkhand PSC has issued the notice for state-level departments for which preliminary, mains, interview will be scheduled as per authoritative decisions. The final date to apply online is 15th March 2021 (Monday). Find more details like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, in the following sections. Check Also: Employment News This Week
झारखंड लोक सेवा आयोग डिप्टी कलेक्टर, पीएसआई, जेल अधीक्षक और अन्य पदों के लिए आवेदन स्वीकार्य कर रहा है. इक्चुक और योग्य उम्मीदवार जेपीएससी की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट यानी @jpsc.gov.in पर 15 मार्च 2021 से पहले ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Table of Contents
- 1 Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 – @jpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2021
- 2 JPSC Civil Services Vacancy Details
- 3 JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 JPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Pattern
- 5 JPSC Civil Services Main Examination (Subjective Type)
- 6 Interview/Personality Test
- 7 JPSC Civil Service 2021 Important Dates
- 8 Salary Structure
- 9 How to Apply For JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021
Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 – @jpsc.gov.in Recruitment 2021
|News Regarding||JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Ranchi|
|Post Name||Deputy Collector, PSI, Jail Superintendent, and Others|
|Application Start Date||February 15, 2021|
|Application Last Date||March 15, 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
Main Exam, and
|Job Location||Jharkhand Jurisdiction|
JPSC Civil Services Vacancy Details
|Jharkhand Civil Services 252 Posts||Total Seats|
|Police Sub Inspector||40|
|Assistant Municipal Commissioner||65|
|Jharkhand Education Service II||41|
JPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum education required for these posts is Graduation from a recognise university or institution.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- 2 years for Extremely Backward Classes
- 3 years for Female Candidates (General/Extremely Backward Classes)
- 5 years for SC/ST (Male and Female)
- 10 years for PwD candidates.
- 5 years for Ex-Servicemen.
|SC/ ST/OBC/ Ex-Servicemen
Domicile of Madhya Pradesh only
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination (Written & Interview)
- Personality Test
JPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam Pattern
|General Studies – I||100||2 (120 minutes)|
|General Studies – II||100||2 (120 minutes)|
The paper will be objective type with no negative marking.
JPSC Civil Services Main Examination (Subjective Type)
|Paper & Subject||Marks|
|Paper-I General English and Hindi (2 sectors of 50 marks each)||100|
|Paper-II Language and Literature||150|
|Paper-III History and Geography||200|
|Paper-IV Indian Constitution, Administration, and Reforms||200|
|Paper-V Indian Economy, Globalization and Sustainable development||200|
|Paper-VI GS, Environment and Technological development||200|
The duration for papers in the Main exam is for 3 hours.
- Viva-voce (Interview) of 100 marks
JPSC Civil Service 2021 Important Dates
|JPSC Civil Services Application Deadline||March 15, 2021|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||March 16, 2021|
|JPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam Date||May 02, 2021|
|JPSC Civil Services Pre Admit Card Date||April 2021|
|Result Date||July 2021 (Tentative)|
|Mains Exam Date||4th week of September 2021|
The monthly emoluments start from Rs. 9300/- to 34800/- with GP of Rs. 4800/- and Rs. 5400/-.
How to Apply For JPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2021
- Make a visit to www.jpsc.gov.in and find JPSC Civil Services Recruitment Notification.
- Download the notice and read it very carefully and start applying online.
- Fill your application form upload soft copies of your passport-sized photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit your application form.
- Save a printed copy of JPSC Civil Services Online Application form for future purposes.
Link to use: Click here to start applying online.