Indian Oil Corporation Limited invites eligible candidates to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021. Details are furnished in the following sections for IOCL Barauni Oil Refinery Recruitment for the current year. Those interested in applying for the posts need to check 16 IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant vacancies and apply online. The final date for online application is 19-02-2021.
About IOCL JE Assistant Vacancies 2021
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is owned by India’s government and is one of the leading companies. The organization serves in overseas establishments in Sri Lanka, Mauritius, the UAE, Singapore, USA, Myanmar, and Bangladesh. With a global presence, there are over 33000 employees currently working in IOCL. In a recent IOCL Recruitment Notification, eligible candidates are invited to apply for Technical posts. IOCL shall fill all the 16 vacancies for Junior Engineer Assistant in its Barauni Division. The latest details are mentioned in the following sections. Check Also :- Employment NewsPaper This Week
IOCL Barauni Refinery JE Recruitment 2021 | Indian Oil JE Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Recent Update
Aspirants must keep in mind that the final date to apply online for IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment 2021 is 19th February 2021 (Friday). All the vacant seats are filled for the same positions in different sub-divisions in IOCL Barauni. The candidates need to submit their online applications first and submit their printed application via post. Details like eligibility criteria, application fee, and useful links are provided in the following parts.
|Notification About||IOCL JE Assistant Recruitment 2021|
|Recruiting Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineering Assistant Grade-IV Production|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Job Location||Barauni Refinery, Bihar|
|Application Last Date||19 February 2021 (Online Registration)|
|Last date to Send Printout of Application||27th February 2021|
|Date of Exam||February 2021 (Tentative)|
IOCL Barauni Refinery JE Assistant Vacancy Breakup
Category Wise Vacancies
- General – 09 Posts
- EWS–01 Post
- SC–02 Posts
- OBC (NCL)–04 Posts
Eligibility for IOCL Barauni Refinery JE Assistant Vacancy
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engg.
- Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Minimum 1-year post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House , Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals / Fertilizer/Heavy Chemical/Gas Processing Industry.
18 to 26 years.
Note: Upper age is relaxable by 3-years for OBC (NCL), by 5 years for SC/ST, and by 10 years for PWD.
- Applicants must pay Rs. 150/- as application fee (non-refundable) via Online mode only.
- Applicants from SC/ST/PwBD categories are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Payment Mode: Debit/Credit Card or Net-Banking.
All the shortlisted applicants will be called for a written test followed by a Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT).
Minimum qualifying marks in Written test: 40% General and 35% ST/ST.
Appointees shall be paid Rs.25,000-1,05,000/- per month.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021
- Visit the central portal of IOCL Recruitment 2021 iocl.com or www.iocrefrecruit.in.
- Download IOCL Barauni Recruitment Advertisement and read it very carefully.
- Start applying for the proposed vacancies and fill your accurate details in the application form.
- Take a print out of this form after paying your application fee.
- Enclose this application form in an envelope and send it to the official postal address of Barauni Division.
Postal Address IOCL Barauni Division
Dy. General Manager (HR),
Barauni Refinery, P.O.
Barauni Oil Refinery,
Begusarai, Bihar –851114
Note: Aspirants must attach copies of all the relevant documents as prescribed by the authority.
Dates to Remember
|Date Of Opening Of Online Application||28-01-2021|
|Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application||19-02-2021|
|Last Date Of Receipt Of Printout Of Online Application With Supporting Documents||27-02-2021|
|Tentative Date Of Written Test||28-02-2021|
|Tentative Date Of Publication Of Written Test Result||09-03-2021|
|Tentative Dates Of SPPT||15/16-03-2021|
Links to use