IGNOU Admit Card Feb / March 2021 Download ignou.ac.in TEE admit card 1st, 2nd, 3rd year under graduate and post graduate – IGNOU released Term End Exam (TEE) admit card direct download link for BA, BSC, BCOM, BBA, BCA, B.ED, BHM, BLIS, BPP, BTS, and various post graduate programs such as MA, MCOM, MSC, MBA, MCA 1st, 2nd, 3rd / final year exam 2021.
Download and obtain IGNOU Admit Card 2021 for UG PG degree exams to be held this year. Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the term-end examination in two cycles of June/November examinations. Students registered with IGNOU Open University must have their Hall ticket to attend theory exams. Around 40 lakh students enrol in various credit-based degree programmes such as BA, MA, BSC, BCOM, MCOM, MSC, etc. Those who have registered online can Download IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021. Students who have taken admission through offline form can present their IGNOU ID card to appear in exams.
Table of Contents
About IGNOU University Exam 2021
The IGNOU National Open University was established in 1985 and is known as the world’s largest University. Providing higher education to 40 countries, including India, the University helps millions of students worldwide to achieve higher education. The varsity offers a broad spectrum of Bachelor’s, Master’s, Certificate, Doctoral, and Advanced Certificate courses to registered students. The course-wise study is based on the credit system where examinations are held every 6 months in summer and winter cycles. This year, those enrolled at the University will have to appear in IGNOU University Exam 2021 to complete their ongoing session.
IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021
All the students attending their degree and diploma exams must carry IGNOU Exam Hall Ticket 2021 during the exams. This admit card will be issued by the examination cell of IGNOU and holds important details related to examinees. IGNOU Admit Card 2021is available at least 20 days before the commencement of term-end examinations. Those who enrolled in January-February will appear for exams in June, while for June-admissions, the assessments will take place in November-December.
Important Updates on 1 June 2021 – Indira Gandhi Open University IGNOU has extended the last date for submission of assignments, project reports, internships, field work journals etc for IGNOU June TEE 2021 (term end exam). Now the June TEE exam assignment can be submitted by 15th of June. Let us tell you that earlier its last date was 31st May 2021.
IGNOU Important Updates 2021
- IGNOU re registration for January session is extended till march 2021.
- IGNOU Registration 2021 for January 2021 session extended till March 2021
- IGNOU Result 2020 Announced for Dec TEE exam on 22 February, 2021
IGNOU Admit Card 2021 Download www.ignou.ac.in Hall Ticket
- News Regarding: IGNOU Admit Card 2021
- Exam Conducting University: Indira Gandhi National Open University, The People’s University
- IGNOU University Headquarters:New Delhi
- Courses Offered: BA, BSC, BCOM, MA, MCOM, MSC, B.Ed., LLB, BCA, MCA, BBA, MBA, Diploma Courses, PG, PG Diploma, Doctoral, and other certificate programmes.
- Mode of Study: Distance/Open Learning Only
- Study Centers: 2667
- Regional Centers: 67
- Examination Cycle: November-December/May-June
- Academic Year: 2021-22
- IGNOU Examination Date: May-June 2021
- Hall Ticket Status: 20 Days Before Exam
- IGNOU Official Website: ac.in
Download IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021
The university will provide admit card for term-end exams in two different methods. For students who registered directly through IGNOU study centers, the identity card serves as their Admit card. On the other hand, students who registered via online portal, can Download IGNOU Hall Ticket 2021 online.
IGNOU Exam Centres 2021
The term-end examinations for summer and winter cycles are held at around 718 IGNOU exam centres. Candidates will be able to given exams at the chosen study centers. The address to the respective study centers is also mentioned in IGNOU Admit Card 2021.
Instructions for Candidates
- Carry your original identity card/ IGNOU Admit Card on all the examination days.
- Keep multiple copies of this entry ticket for emergency use.
- Reach at least 30 minutes before the exam begins to avoid late entry.
- Present the Identity card to the invigilator/s when asked.
How to Download IGNOU Admit Card 2021
- Students are advised to visit the official web address of the authority only which is, “ignou.ac.in.”
- Head straight to the Students Zone>Student Support on the homepage.
- Find the Results and Admit Card section on the student’s page.
- Enter your enrollment number and choose your selected course.
- Then, press the submit button and download IGNOU Admit Card 2021.
- Print multiple copies of this hall ticket to use in exams.
Link to follow: Visit here to login and download your IGNOU Admit Card.