ICICI Bank Job 2021, ICICI Bank Recruitment ICICI Bank Vacancy ICICI Bank Latest Vacancy opening ICICI Bank Clerk, Sales Officer, Loan Officer, Specialist Officers, MTS, Probationary Officers, operation head, branch sales manager jobs ICICI Bank Clerk recruitment
Job hunters have a great opportunity in the banking sector with plenty of jobs in India’s famous bank. Check the ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification details and start applying for the vacancies to be filled this year. The news is targeted to the experienced as well as freshers, so head and get ready to apply online for ICICI Bank 10000+ Various Vacancies. The final date to submit online applications and instructions are mentioned in the following sections.
The Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank, abbreviated as ICICI, have come up with another job notification recently. The future job opportunity is for Indian applicants. Therefore, if you are one of the aspired bankers, do not delay and start reading this job update. Those willing to apply for the jobs need to check all the related information about the name of posts that will be filled for this year.
ICICI Bank PO Recruitment 2021 –Vacancy Summary
Kindly go through ICICI Bank Recruitment Notification 2021 to be publicly posted on the recruiting body’s website. In the subsequent segments of this news, you can find out the details like job requirements, education qualification, eligibility criteria, and the salary structure defined for the current year. The job application deadline is one of the most important things to note, so please read carefully.
ICICI Bank PO Sales Officers Clerk Recruitment Notification
|Declaration Type||ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021|
|Name of the Recruiting Body||ICICI Bank|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, Sales Officer, Loan Officer, Specialist Officers, MTS, and Probationary Officers|
|Exam Conducting Body||Manipal University|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Last Date of online Application||February-March 2021 (Tentative)|
|Examination/Interview Date||August 2021|
ICICI Bank Vacancy Notification in Details
For this year, the most commonly expected vacancies will be for the role of Probationary Officer, Sales Officer, Loan Officer, Branch Manager, Clerical Cadre, MTSs, Customer Care Executive, and Relationship Manager. To be able to fulfil the application formality, one must be fitting in the eligibility criteria as per the defined employment rules and policies prefixed by the authority.
- Applicants must be from the Indian state or region/territory.
- Those who are subjects of Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, or Bangladesh are also eligible to apply.
For ICICI Bank Clerk and PO Posts
- One must be a graduate with at least 55% marks from a recognized university from any stream.
- For managerial and Sales Officer Posts applicants need to have done MBA and Post-graduation degree course from a recognized institution or university.
- For MTS vacancies, candidates must have completed 10th examinations from a recognized Board or University.
- The minimum age to apply for the jobs is 21 years whereas, the maximum age limit is set to 27 years (For clerk and PO vacancies only).
- For Managerial positions, the lower age limit is 25 years that is further extended to 30 years.
The application or examination fee is subject to be disclosed by the recruitment body.
Note: Kindly refer to the official notification for further clarification.
- Residential Programme conducted at ICICI Manipal academy (IMA) Campus, Bengaluru including internship and on-the-job training at ICICI Bank.
After appointment and completing the probation/training programme, the employees will be paid attractive salary package including the basic allowances (TA, DA, HRA) and incentives.
How you can Apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021
- Official website for career seekers is given by, “www.icicicareers.com”
- Choose the ‘Recruitment’ tab or ‘Fresher’s tab according to your eligibility.
- Kindly, check the details asserted in the notification before applying.
- Begin the online registration by filling the application details in the form.
- Attach your resume and submit the form data.
- Provide your email id and get your contact number registered for the future communication.
ICICI Bank Recruitment Notification 2021
Get further clarification through ICICI Bank Recruitment Notification 2021. The same can be fetched easily via the official link given in the segment below. Find significant details for online application and notifications once you reach the bank’s dedicated career portal.
Visit here for more details: www.icicicareers.com
ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Programme for Sales and Relationship Management
Along with interview joining you can also join ICICI for Bank Probationary Officers Programme for Sales and Relationship Management. After participating these programs you can get higher post in ICICI Bank. So, read full details very carefully.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 for Probationary Officers
Candidate who want to train for ICICI PO programme need to study post Graduate Diploma in banking (PGDB). After doing this programme they will be get training in ICICI bank and also can get job in the bank.
- Candidate must have passed there graduate in any Discipline from any recognized University OR Institution
- Candidate must have passed there graduate with 55% (Aggregate)+ marks
- Age Limit (As on July 2021) – up to 27 years
Fee Structure for ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Programme
The ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Programme free will be Rs.3,62,250/ (Amount + 15% Service Tax) and Rs. 16,354/- (Cost of Tablet + SD card + VAT). So, the total fee for the training program will be Rs. 3,78,604/-. Interested candidates can arrange fee by self funding OR they can apply for an education loan in ICICI Bank.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021- PO Program Structure
Term 1: (4 Month Classroom Training) – IMA, Bangaluru
Term 2 – (2 month Internship) – ICICI Bank
Term 3 – (2 Month Classroom Training) – IMA, Bengaluru
Term 4 – (4 month on the job training) – ICICI Bank
After the successful completing of Probationary Officers Programme, candidates will appoint in ICICI Bank across the country as DM band 1 role.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 FAQs
What are the Recruitment’s Available at ICICI Bank?
The ICICI Bank hiring for Clerk, Sales Officer, Loan Officer, Specialist Officers, MTS, and Probationary Officers time to time in different bank zone. Interested candidate can appear for the personal interview.
Who can Apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021?
Any candidates who have degree of MBA, CA, ICWA, Graduation, BBA certificate from recognized University OR Institution, can apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021.
How can I get Recruitment in ICICI Bank?
In ICICI bank, you can get job via two ways – first one is direct interview and joining and second in ICICI Bank Probationary Officers Programme for Sales and Relationship Management.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Vacancy?
All candidates who is eligible for the ICICI Bank job can submit their online application at ICICI bank career official website i.e. @icicicareers.com
अगर इस लेख से जुड़े किसी भी तरह का सवाल या सुझाव हो तो हमे कमेंट में लिखे, आपके सभी सवालो का जवाब ज़रूर दिया जायेगा. धन्यवाद
If there is any kind of question or suggestion related to this article, then write us in the comment, Will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible. Thank you