Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS has recently released the IBPS PO 2021 Exam Calendar. So, all candidates who are waiting for IBPS 2021 notification can start there preparation for IBPS PO Exam 2021. We are covering all required details regard IBPS 2021, official Notification, Exam Calendar, Eligibility Criteria, Education qualification, Age Limit, Application Fee, Application Process, Syllabus, Preliminary exam pattern, Main Exam pattern and much more. Hope these details helpful for you to prepare IBPS PO examination 2021.
IBPS PO 2021 Notification is out now, and banking aspirants need to note IBPS PO Exam Calendar 2021 online. The selection test is going to be held for various banking organizations. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts an annual recruitment test for a vast number of registered candidates. As IBPS PO 2021 Notification is out, desirous aspirants can start preparing for the exams.
IBPS PO 2021 Notification
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts national-level selection tests for eligible aspirants who want to join India’s banking establishments. The institute has issued IBPS PO 2021 Calendar recently. Based on the calendar, the institution will carry out the selection process for various banks in India. By conducting multiple exams for Probationary Officer/Management Trainee, the institution provides employment opportunities to thousands of Indian citizens. Hopefuls can find, IBPS PO Application form 2021 filling process, eligibility, and IBPS PO Exam 2021 Dates in the following segments.
IBPS PO 2021 Notification- Released
As per the official IBPS PO 2021 Notification, the recruitment will be done for 20 Banks Under IBPS. The institution follows a common recruitment process using which every registered Public Sector bank selects the qualified applicants. This year’s IBPS PO 2021 Calendar is released on 03-02-2021. The IBPS PO Prelims will be held on 09-10-2021, 10-10-2021, 16-10-2021, and 17-10-2021. On the other hand, IBPS PO Mains will take place on 27th November 2021. Check Also: Employment Newspaper This Week
Latest News – इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ बैंकिंग पर्सनल सेलेक्शन IBPS ने हाल ही में IBPS PO 2021 परीक्षा के लिए कैलेंडर जारी किया है। सभी उम्मीदवार जो आईबीपीएस 2021 अधिसूचना की प्रतीक्षा कर रहे हैं, आईबीपीएस पीओ परीक्षा 2021 की तैयारी शुरू कर सकते हैं। हमने यहाँ से जुड़ी हर जानकारी को मुहैया करने की कोशिश की है जैसे की सिलेबस, प्रारंभिक परीक्षा पैटर्न, मुख्य परीक्षा पैटर्न और बहुत कुछ। आशा है कि ये विवरण आपके लिए IBPS PO परीक्षा 2021 तैयार करने में सहायक होंगे.
|Update Type||IBPS PO 2021 Calendar Notification|
|Official Exam Conducting Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Examination and Selection Level||All India-level|
|Name of Posts||Probationary Officers/Management Trainee|
|Recruiting Banks||20+ Public Sector Banks (PSBs)|
|Mode of Selection||Online Test (Preliminary and Mains)|
|Application Deadline||August 2021|
|IBPS PO 2021 Exam Date||Check in Details below|
|Official Website to Apply||www.ibps.in|
IBPS PO 2021 Calendar-Important Dates to Note
|IBPS PO 2021 Exam Event||Dates in 2021|
|IBPS PO 2021 Notification Issue Date||August|
|Commencement of IBPS PO Online Application Form||3nd week of August|
|Last date to submit IBPS Online Application form||3rd Week of September|
|Issuance of IBPS PO Admit Card for Prelims||October 1st week|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date||9th, 10th, 16th, and 17th October|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||2nd week of November|
|Availability of IBPS PO Mains Admit Card||20th November (Tentative)|
|IBPS PO Main Exam Date||27th November 2021|
|Main Exam Result Announcement Date||December 2021 (Tentative)|
|Interview Date||January/February 2022|
IBPS PO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant must be a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan, or Tibetan Refugee (who came to India before 1st January 1962 to settle here permanently).
- Indian origin migrants from Vietnam, Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, Kenya, Zaire, Tanzania, Malawi, or Zambia with a purpose to settle here permanently can also apply
IBPS PO 2021 Educational Qualification
Aspirants must have completed bachelor degree exam in any discipline from a university/institute recognized by the Central Government or equivalent.
IBPS PO 2021 Age Limit
The lower age limit to apply for the posts is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 30 years as on the issuance of IBPS PO Notification 2021.
Age Relaxation: 03 Years for OBC (NCL) candidates, 05 years for SC/ST candidates, and 10 years for ex-servicemen and candidates with benchmark disabilities.
How to Pay IBPS PO 2021 Application Fee
- Application fee for General and OBC applicants is Rs. 600/- while for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PwD candidates, the application fee will be Rs.100/- only.
- Desired candidates can pay the application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded.
IBPS PO 2021 Selection Process
The shortlisted candidates will have to attend the Preliminary & Main Exams (CBT), Group Discussion, and Interview.
IBPS PO 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates must ensure they have the right syllabus and exam pattern for the selection test. Kindly, check the subsequent sections to know about paper pattern and subjects included in the recruitment tests. The qualifiers of Prelims will be called to appear in the main exam. Both the examinations will be held in Online mode.
IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Pattern
- IBPS PO Preliminary Examination is objective type in nature and will consist of 100 multiple choice questions carrying one mark each.
- This Exam is divided into 3 sections, and all the questions are necessary.
- The duration of IBPS PO Prelims is 1.00 hour (60 minutes).
- Sections included in IBPS PO Prelims are Quantitative Aptitude (35 questions), Reasoning Ability (35 questions), and English Language (30).
- The medium of Exam will be bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Short Details for IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Paper Section||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||1 hour|
IBPS PO 2021 Prelims Syllabus
English Language (30 Marks)
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Para Jumbles, Miscellaneous, Error and Omission, Fill in the blanks, Paragraph Completion, Antonyms, Synonyms.
Quantitative Aptitude (35 marks)
Simplification, Profit and Loss, Mixtures and Allegations, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Indices, Work and Time, Time and Distance, Mensuration- Cylinder, Cone, Sphere, Data Interpretation, Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Number Systems, Sequence and Series, Permutation, Combination, and Probability, Percentages, Quadratic Equations.
Reasoning (35 Marks)
Logical Reasoning, Alphanumeric Series, Ranking, Direction Sense, Mirror Image, Data Sufficiency, Statement and Inferences, Puzzles (linear and circular order), Blood Relations, Syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Statement and Argument, and Analogy.
IBPS PO 2021 Main Exam Pattern
- The IBPS PO Main exam will also be conducted in an online mode.
- This Exam will consist of 200 multiple choice questions and a descriptive type carrying two questions on Descriptive English/Hindi.
- Each question has one mark.
- The time allotted for this Exam is 2:00 hours (120 minutes) for objective type while 30 minutes for descriptive type.
- IBPS PO Mains Exam will contain four sections: Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/Economic/Banking Awareness, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, and English Language, including Essay/Letter writing in Hindi/English.
- The medium of Exam will be in both English and Hindi language.
Short Description of IBPS PO Main Exam Pattern
|Paper Section||Total Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 Minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 Minutes|
|English Language (Letter/ Essay Writing)||2||25||30 Minutes|
IBPS PO Main 2021 Syllabus 2021
General/banking/Financial Awareness (40 marks)
Banking & Financial Awareness, Current Affairs, General Knowledge, History, Famous Events.
Data Analysis and Interpretation (60 Marks)
Simplification, Average, Number Series, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Data Interpretation, Mensuration and Geometry, Quadratic Equation, SI/CI, Age-Related Problems, Profit & Loss, Speed, Distance & Time, Linear Equation, Data Sufficiency, Permutation & Combination, Probability, Mixture and Allegations.
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude (60 Marks)
Verbal Reasoning, Syllogism, Number and Letter Series, Seating Arrangement, Patterns, Direction Sense, Blood Relations, Mirror Images, Input-Output, Ranking, and Coding & Decoding.
Computer Aptitude: Internet, IT terminology, Operating Systems, MS Office, Browsers, World Wide Web, Protocols, IT Fundamentals, IT Abbreviations, Computer Hardware, Software, etc.
English Language (40 Marks)
Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Grammar, Error and Omissions, Fillers, Antonyms, Synonyms, Sentence completion, Jumbled Paragraph, etc.
Descriptive: Letter or essay on given situation or current topics.
IBPS PO 2021 Admit Card
Candidates need to note that IBPS PO Prelims Admit Card will be issued through the official portal of IBPS. The authority shall release notification and communicate the same to the examinees via their registered email and phone numbers (SMS). Contestants can follow the link sent to them via email and download IBPS PO Admit Card 2021 timely.
Instructions for Candidates
- Check for any misprinted detail on your IBPS PO Admit Card after downloading it.
- Reach the examination venue at least 1 hour before the commencement of exam.
- Latecomers will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Stay tuned to this webpage for the latest updates regarding IBPS PO Exam and recruitment news.
IBPS PO 2021 Exam Preparation Guide
There are tons of worries for students and hopefuls who are prepping up for their IBPS PO Exams. The first thing is to prepare a strategy as per strength and weaknesses. IBPS PO 2021 Exam is the only test that comes with a maximum number of questions in a concise amount of time. Speed is all you need to crack this exam with accuracy. Check out this IBPS PO 2021 Exam Preparation Guide for better understanding.
- First of all, remember that the IBPS PO exam is the toughest of all the bank exams. Therefore, be ready for the toughest challenge and stay familiar with the selection process.
- Look for any amendment in the examination process, or modification in the exam IBPS PO exam Syllabus. A little change can lead to much confusion in the exam.
- Prepare your study plan for the exams paying attention to every section separately.
- No section is easy, and no section is hard enough that it can’t be cracked.
- Make yourself a routine for daily studies and dedicate at least 3 hours per sitting in the morning and evening.
- Remember, IIT experts select every question in the exam.
- Practice with the previous years’ questions and understand the difficulty level of the upcoming exam.
- One must consider that IBPS PO Exam 2021 Exams will not be as easy as previous years’.
- Stay in regularity and make an effort every day if you are a devoted to this job.
- Achieve everyday benchmarks and finish exercises as planned.
- Try to learn from different sources such as online YouTube channels, Mock tests, and Books published as IBPS PO Exam Preparation Guide.
- Do not overdo your studies as this may lead to mental pressure and stress. Instead of staying active on social media, candidates can take care of their health by meditating or exercising.
IBPS PO 2021 Result
The institute will announce IBPS PO 2021 Result as per schedule. However, IBPS will not disclose the exact dates of the declaration the authority. The candidates appearing in the IBPS PO 2021 Exams will be intimated through an SMS or email notification. the authority will also upload a separate link to the officiating website. IBPS PO 2021 Result declaration will be made for prelims and mains within due course of time. To get selected for the subsequent round, the candidates need to obtain minimum qualifying marks as described in the cut-off.
Provisional Allotment and Placement
The Final selection of candidates will be decided as per their performance in the Preliminary, Mains, and Personal Interview. Based on the overall performance, deserving candidates will be placed. IBPS PO 2021 Final Result will be announced based on which candidates can apply for Public Sector Banks through IBPS PO 2021 Exam.
Candidates will then require qualifying the selection process as laid by the banking organization. The placement of IBPS PO will be done in following PSBs.
|S.No.||Banks Under IBPS|
|3.||Bank of Baroda|
|4.||Bank of India|
|5.||Bank of Maharashtra|
|7.||Central Bank of India|
|12.||Indian Overseas Bank|
|13.||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|14.||Punjab National Bank|
|15.||Punjab and Sind Bank|
|18.||Union Bank of India|
|19.||United Bank of India|
Finally shortlisted candidates will be called for Document verification and will remain under probation for a period as specified by the recruiting bank.
How to fill IBPS PO 2021 Online Application Form
- Aspirants will need to visit the official web portal of IBPS which is, ibps.in
- Find recently floated IBPS PO 2021 Notification and download it.
- Read it carefully for new updates.
- Start applying online and fill your accurate details.
- Pay the required fee amount.
- Upload your recent passport-sized photo and signature.
- Save and submit your IBPS PO 2021 Online Application Form and keep its printed copy for future use.
IBPS Official Website to apply online: www.ibps.in
FAQs Regards IBPS PO 2021
What is IBPS PO 2021 Notification Dates?
The IBPS will publish IBOS PO notification in the Month of August 2021
When will IBPS PO Exam 2021?
As per official notification the IBPS Prelims exam will held on 9th, 10th, 16th, and 17th October 2021 and Main Exam held on 27th November, 2021
Is THE IBPS PO Exam Bilingual?
Yes, IBPS PO Main exam is Bilingual. You can select the language in which you want to give the exam.
Is there any Negative Marking in IBPS PO exam 2021?
Yes, 1/4th mark which is 2.5 will be deducted for every wrong answer.