Dear Aspirants, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has issued IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification and Calendar for IBPS Clerk 2021 selection. The Institute has also increased the number of vacancies for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates need to check further news regarding Prelims and Mains exams for IBPS Clerk 2021 posts.
There will be no interview for this post, and the recruiting bank will make the selection based on the applied state or UT. The Computer-based Common Written Exams are scheduled for 28-29th August, and 4-5th September 2021.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification
IBPS is an autonomous body set up by the Reserve Bank of India, Central Financial Institutions, and Public Sector Banks. This body undertakes the responsibility to conduct national-level recruitment every year. As per the official IBPS Clerk Calendar, the dates are announced, and aspirants are advised to get ready for the selection tests conducted by IBPS.
A total of 20 Public Sector Banks will recruit candidates qualified through IBPS. All the top rankers candidates will have to appear in the selection process as prescribed by the respective banks.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment News
Like every year, IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification will release in May-June tentatively. As per authoritative decisions, IBPS Clerk Exam Date is available. Be advised to go through the following sections and check for IBPS Clerk Eligibility, Salary, etc. Also, follow an authenticated link to fill IBPS Clerk 2021 Application Form online provided below.
|Announcement Regarding||IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification|
|Undertaking Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, Government of India|
|Type of Exams||Qualifying Type|
|Name of Post||Clerical Cadre|
|Banks Under IBPS||20 Public Sector Banks|
|Selection Method||Preliminary and Mains (Computer-Based Test )|
|Last Date to Apply||June-July 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Date Prelims||28-08-2021, 29-08-2021, 04-09-2021, and 05-09-2021|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||31-10-2021|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment Details
Tentative Vacancies: 2500
Banks Under IBPS: Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab and Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, and Vijaya Bank.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should be a resident of India, or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan, or Tibetan Refugee (who came to India before 1st January 1962 to get settled permanently).
IBPS Clerk 2021 Educational Qualification
- Applicants must have acquired a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized institution or University.
- The candidate must also have valid documents and certificates for proof.
- Proficiency in Local languages/ the state/UT for which the applicant has applied is a must.
- Candidates must be well-versed with the use of Computers and IT terminology.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Age Limit
As per proposed IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification, the minimum age limit to be eligible is 20 years, while the maximum age limit is 28 years.
Relaxation Rules: The upper age is relaxable up to 3 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/People affected by 1984 riots, 10 years for PwD/ Ex-Servicemen, and 9 years for Widows/Divorcee women.
The application (Registration+ examination fee) General/OBC is Rs.850/- whereas SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PwD candidates/Widow/Divorcee women need to pay Rs.175/-.
- Application fee is non-refundable and can be paid through Net Banking or Debit Card/ Credit Card.
IBPS PO 2021 Selection Process
- The selection process includes the Preliminary and Mains both of which are Computer-based.
- There is no interview for Clerical Posts.
IBPS CLERK 2021 Important Dates to Remember
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Event||Dates in 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification Release||June-July|
|Starting Date for IBPS Clerk Application Form Filling||June|
|Last date for Filling IBPS Clerk Online Application form||July Mid-Week|
|Issuance of IBPS Clerk Admit Card Prelims||August Mid-Week (Tentative)|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Date||28th & 29th August, and 4th and 5th September|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result||2nd week of October|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card Status||24th October (Tentative)|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||301st October 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Mains Result Announcement||November (Tentative)|
|Joining of New Candidates||January 2020 (Tentative)|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern
- The IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam will be held in two phases, namely, Preliminary and Mains. The Preliminary Exam will be 100 marks and 1-hour in duration, while the Mains (Tier-II) Exam will carry 200 marks and 160 minutes.
- The preliminary exam is divided into three sections, viz. English (30 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (35 marks), and Reasoning Ability (35 marks).
- In addition to three sections, the main exam also contains 40 questions on General Awareness, carrying 50 marks in a total.
- Each section is compulsory to attempt and qualify.
- There is negative marking in both the exams; 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Check IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern Below
|IBPS Clerk Exam Stage||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Preliminary Exam||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Mains Examination||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||50||60||45 minutes|
|General Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hr.40 Minutes|
IBPS PO 2021 Prelims Syllabus
English Language (30 Marks)
Reading Comprehension, Tenses Rules, Cloze Test (Fill in the Blanks), Jumbled Paragraphs, Idioms and Phrases, Multiple Meaning, Error Spotting Correction, Reading Comprehension, and Preposition Rules.
Quantitative Aptitude (35 marks)
Profit, Loss and Discounts, Quadratic Equations, Approximation and Simplification, Mixtures, Interest, Surds and Indices, problems on Time & Work, Speed, Time & Distance, Mensuration: Cone, Sphere, Cylinder, Data Interpretation, Ratio, Proportion and Percentage, Number Systems, Sequences and Number Series, Permutation, Combination and Probability
Reasoning (35 Marks)
Logical Reasoning, Alphanumeric Series, Alphabetic Series, Ranking, Data Sufficiency Tests, Coded Inequalities, Direction Test, Seating Arrangements, Puzzles, Tabulation, Syllogism, Input/Output, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relations, inequalities, statements and inferences.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Main Syllabus
General/banking/Financial Awareness (50 marks)
Static GK – Static General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Banking Awareness, India’s Financial and Banking System, Budget and Monetary Plans of the Government, Key National Institutions, History, and Geography.
Data Analysis and Interpretation (50 Marks)
Ratio and Proportion, Time, Speed and Distance, Work and Time Equations, Mixtures and Alligations, Measures of Central Tendency and Basic Statistics( Mean, Average, Median and Variance etc.), Stocks, Shares and Debentures, Percentages, Clock Ray Questions, Volume and Surface Area, Algorithms, Permutation and Combination, Partnerships, Heights and Distances, Probability, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit, Loss and Discounts, Basic Algebra, Basic Trigonometry, Charts, Bars and Graphs, and Data Interpretation.
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude (50 Marks)
Analogy, Assumptions and Statements, Syllogism, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relations, Sense of Direction and Distance, Alphanumeric Series, Non-Verbal Reasoning.
Computer Awareness: Knowledge of Database, Internet, IT terminology, IT Abbreviations, Computer Hardware, Software, Operating Systems, MS Office, Browsers, World Wide Web, Protocols, IT Fundamentals, etc.
English Language (40 Marks)
Vocabulary, Idioms & Phrases, Verbal Ability, Grammar, Error and Omissions, Antonyms, Synonyms, Sentence completion, Jumbled Sentences, etc.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card
Examinees will be asked to show their respective IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card to the authority while entering the exam venue. The authority will upload this hall ticket to the official portal only. Candidates are also advised to check the visibility of signature and photograph on their entry tickets. Follow the instructions mentioned in the e-Admit card. Exam-related updates will be intimated to the candidates via SMS or email only.
Instructions for Candidates
- Keep visiting this website along with the official website of IBPS.
- After downloading the admit card, print multiple copies of it for future references.
- Be advised to reach the examination centre at least 1 hour before the commencement of exam.
- Carry an original identity proof along with the e-admission letter.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Preparation Guide
Around 20 lakh applicants are expected to apply for IBPS Clerk 2021 Recruitment this year. The selection process is going to be more complicated than the previous years. The expert examiners will select every question in the prelims and mains. Candidates need to be both accurate and fast at solving the given problems. Go through this definitive IBPS PO 2021 Exam Preparation Guide and continue prepping for the selection tests.
- IBPS is known to conduct examinations that are harder than SBI Recruitment.
- First of all, find the recent updates or any changes made in the schedule or IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus.
- Study as per the given exam pattern and topics included in the Clerk exam syllabus.
- Do not waste your time on social media; instead, take periodic breaks from your studies to focus on all the subjects.
- Every section has a separate time limit, and you need to practice so that you can clear each area in speed.
- Search for IBPS Clerk online Mock tests and attempt the online exams to replicate the actual test.
- Keep practicing a little every day and note all the essential topics for last-minute revision.
- Keep multiple sources of news in hand to gather knowledge base don current events and global happenings.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Result
IBPS will announce IBPS Clerk 2021 Result on any day after conducting Prelims. Once the preliminary phase’s cut off is out, the institution will issue Admit Card for Main exams right away. IBPS will send all the updates related to examination and selections to the candidates via SMS and Email IDs registered at IBPS.
How to fill IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Application Form
- The registrations can be done at the official web gateway, namely, www.ibps.in
- Download the official IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification and read it thoroughly before applying.
- Star filling IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Application Form.
- Supply your accurate information and upload soft copies of your required documents.
- Pay the Application + Examination fee via an appropriate channel.
- Save your Application form once you have completed the registration.
- Print your application form and keep multiple copies of it for future use.
Important Link: www.ibps.in