MHA Intelligence Bureau ACIO Recruitment 2020 official notification released for 2000 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade – 2 Executive Posts Apply Online MHA Intelligence Bureau ACIO Online Application form available at @mha.gov.in
Dear aspirants, Intelligence Bureau Ministry of Home Affairs has issued MHA ACIO Grade II Recruitment 2020 – 21 Notification recently. Kindly read the details furnished in the following segments to check IB ACIO 2000 Vacancy Apply Online. The last date to register online for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officers Grade-2 is 9th January 2021, till 23:59 hours. For the candidates who intend to apply online, please read on and gather more details.
It’s one of the biggest opportunities for job hunters who dream of joining the Ministry of Home Affairs at a reputed position. The Intelligence Bureau, MHA has released an official advertisement inviting eligible graduates to hold the position of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive in IB. There are 2000 vacancies to be filled this year under the Central Government. This job is the most awaited one, so don’t wait for the last date and apply now.
Table of Contents
- 1 MHA IB ACIO 2000 Vacancies Online – Job Summary
- 2 IB MHA 2000 ACIO II Exe 2020 Vacancy Break up
- 3 How to Apply for MHA ACIO Grade II Recruitment 2021
MHA IB ACIO 2000 Vacancies Online – Job Summary
The recruiting authority has already begun the MHA IB ACIO 2000 Vacancies Online Application process. Therefore, desirous candidates need to apply now before the closing date, i.e., 09-01-2021. It is also crucial to get through the essential and desirable qualifications so you can submit your duly filled application through a proper channel. Below are the essential details that you need to know in order to co7mplete your online registration successfully.
|Update Type||MHA ACIO II Exe Recruitment 2020|
|Recruiting Body||Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India|
|Job Profile||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/ Executive|
|Total Vacancies||2000 Posts|
|Selection Mode||Tier-I, Tier-II Exams, and Interview|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Last date to Apply Online||09-01-2021|
IB MHA 2000 ACIO II Exe 2020 Vacancy Break up
|Classification||General Central Service, Group C (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)|
|Number of Approximate Vacancies|
A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Applicants must have completed Graduation or equivalent from a recognized institution or University.
- Knowledge of Computers (Desirable).
The age criteria to apply for these vacancies is 18-27 years.
Age Relaxation Rules
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ upto 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from Jan 01, 1980 to Dec 31, 1989 as well as the children & dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt. instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- 100/- including processing fee of Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates.
- 500/- processing fee for SC/ST and EWS applicants.
Note: You can pay application fee via SBI Yono App, personal banking, online banking, SBI/others Debit Card/Credit Card.
The process of selection is going to be held in three phases, Tier-I, Tier-II, and Tier-III.
MHA IB ACIO Tier-I Exam Scheme
- This test will be conducted online with 100 MCQs carrying 1 mark each.
- The time duration for Tier-I exam is 1 Hour.
- Sections included: General Awareness (20 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (20 marks), Numerical/analytical/logical ability & reasoning (20 Marks), English Language (20 Marks), and General Studies (20 marks).
MHA ACIO II Tier-II Exam Scheme
- The Tier-II exam will be Descriptive type paper of 50 marks having Essay (30 marks), and English comprehension & précis writing (20 marks).
- Tier-II exam will also be 1 hour in duration.
MHA ACIO Tier-III Exam
Tier-III will be an interview carrying 100 marks. Kindly note, Candidates appearing in interviews may be subject to Psychometric/Aptitude Test which will be a part of interview.
- Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
- Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay in addition to other Govt. allowances.
- Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
How to Apply for MHA ACIO Grade II Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates need to log on to mha.gov.in.
- Download the MHA IB ACIO Vacancy 2021 Notice.
- Copy the application link from the notice and reach the Application/Registration Portal.
- From there, you can download the detailed advertisement for MHA IB ACIO Grade-II/Exe notification.
- Start applying online by registering your mobile number and email ID.
- Provide your accurate Personal, academic, and address details while filling the Application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your recent passport-sized photograph (not older than 12 weeks) and signature.
- Pay your fee online to submit your application.
- Generate a printed copy of your application form for future reference.
- Official Website: mha.gov.in
- Download Official Notification from here.
- Apply Online for MHA IB ACIO Grade II Posts.
अगर इस लेख से जुड़े किसी भी तरह का सवाल या सुझाव हो तो हमे कमेंट में लिखे, आपके सभी सवालो का जवाब ज़रूर दिया जायेगा. धन्यवाद
If there is any kind of question or suggestion related to this article, then write us in the comment, Will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible. Thank you