HPSEB driver Recruitment 2021 | HPSEBL driver Recruitment 2021 – Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited (HPSEB) will fill 50 vacancies under HPSEB driver Recruitment 2021 for driver posts. The state government authority will conduct this recruitment drive for the candidates fulfilling minimum formal eligibility criteria. The online application process shall begin from 19th April 2021 and will continue till 18th May 2021.
About HPSEB Driver Recruitment 2021
The Government-owned Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board operates in HP that generates and supplies electricity through sub-station and power stations. The organization also conducts recruitments for numerous vacancies. The placement cell, has recently issued the advertisement No. 1/2021. The state electricity board invites eligible applicants for driver’s posts.
HPSEB driver Recruitment 2021- Latest News
According to Advertisement No. 1/2021 issued by HPSEB, Shimla, HPSEB driver Recruitment 2021 will begin from 19thn April 2021. All the 10th pass candidates with heavy motor driver vehicle licenses must apply for the vacancies. The last date to fill online application forms is 18th May 2021 (Tuesday). Desirous applicants can check the eligibility criteria and other instructions related to the vacancies.
|Update Type||HPSEBL Driver Recruitment 2021|
|Organization Name||Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Limited, Shimla|
|Name of Post||Driver|
|No. of Vacancies||50 Posts|
|Selection Process||Will be Notified Later|
|Application Submission Start Date||19.04.2021 (Monday)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18.05.2021 (Tuesday)|
|HPSEB Official Website||www.hpseb.in|
HPSEB Driver Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details-Category-wise
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
A candidate must be a citizen of India and be a Bonafide Himachali, or candidates shall be eligible for appointment to Class-III posts(s) if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 has passed from any school/ Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- An applicant must be matric passed, or equivalent and must have a valid driving license for Light/Heavy vehicles along with a practical experience of 2 years.
- Desirable: Knowledge of customs manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in peculiar conditions prevailing in the State.
The lower age limit is 18 years, while the upper age limit is 45 years. Age relaxation is provided to the applicants belonging to reserved categories.
|for Unreserved Category||Rs.400/-|
|for SC, ST/ Other categories (Other Backward Classes , Children / Grandchildren of Freedom Fighter of Himachal Pradesh and Economically Weaker Sections) of persons to the extent permissible under the general or special orders of Himachal Pradesh Government/HPSER Ltd.||Rs.100/-|
Female applicants are exempted from the application fee in accordance with Department with the instructions of the Government (in the Personnel) issued vide letter No. Per (AP-B)B(15)- 13/2019 dated 01st January, 2020.
- All the shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a written exam and a driving test.
- Further information with respect to the selection process will be updated later.
- The selected applicants will be employed on a daily wages basis @Rs.336/- per day.
- Rs.6400-20202+3450 Grade Pay
How to Apply for HPSEB driver Recruitment 2021
- Interested Applicants must log on to the official website of HPSEB which is, “hpseb.in.”
- After reaching the homepage of the site, get to the career section.
- Find the HPSEB driver Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Read it very carefully after downloading it.
- Apply online using through the provided link.
- Fill all your personal, academic, and professional details.
- Upload your images of passport-sized and signature.
- Pay the required fee amount as per your applied category.
- Finally, save the application form and take a printout for future use.
How many driver vacancies offered for HPSEB driver recruitment 2021?
There are total 50 posts of driver offered by HPSEBL.
How to Apply for HPSEB driver Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for HPSEB driver Recruitment 2021 from 19th April 2021 to 18th May 2021 on HPSEBL official website i.e. ppsc.gov.in
What is the minimum qualification required for HPSEB driver Recruitment 2021?
An applicant must be matric passed, or equivalent and must have a valid driving license for Light/Heavy vehicles along with a practical experience of 2 years. Desirable: Knowledge of customs manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in peculiar conditions prevailing in the State.
What is the selection process of HPSEB driver Recruitment 2021?
All the shortlisted candidates will have to undergo a written exam and a driving test. Further information with respect to the selection process will be updated later